V I I I

Jia's POV.

I smiled at Mark when he opened the door for me. Mark has been allowing me to get out of the room since last week. They're allowing me to get a glimpse of the outside world every afternoon... for like about 10 minutes. But ofcourse my hands were tied. I'm amused at how kind-hearted he is, that's very unusual for someone who belongs in a mafia gang. Actually all of them are okay, and still treating me like a woman. But ofcourse that won't change the fact that they're all mafias.

I am inside a huge mansion. This must be their home. So basically, everything here is confidential.

"aish jinjja" Jungwoo reacted when he saw me walking behind Mark. The rest of them rolled their eyes at Mark when they saw us approaching the living room.

"Hey, she's just going to eat. Okay? no one of you wants to give her food on her room right? might as well just allow her get her own" Mark explained.

"Taeyong will really be mad at us when he finds out" Johnny commented. They we're all gathered around the living room, probably planning for something. I headed straight to the kitchen when Mark joined them, pretending to get something to eat. My hands were tied but atleast not behind me. I can still do things.

During those days that Mark allowed me to see light outside that freaking room, I familiarized myself with this huge place. I've learned that the room right across the room I am trapped in, was their leader's room. Speaking of that bastard. It seems like he's not yet here.

I peeked on the living room and saw how serious they are as they converse. I took a knife and untied myself. I took the opportunity to get back upstairs without being noticed.
I held the knob of Taeyong's door and tried to twist it. It's locked.

I took the hairpin I wore awhile ago and started picking the knob. My focus remained on my surrounding as I continue to twist the pin into the knob. After few seconds I successfully unlocked it. I opened the door and made sure that I won't make any noise. Fvck it's dark. I cannot see anything.

I held my arms out in front of me. My foot kept on hitting some objects as I try to familiarize myself with the room. "fu--- ouch" I hissed when my toe hit what seems like a foot of a table. I leaned down when I touched a swivel chair. This room is fvcking dark, this must be hell.

A swivel chair. Ofcourse there would be a working table in front of it, and maybe my phone is there. I was right, there's a table. I continued to grope in the dark until I touched a rectangular thing which I assumed is a phone. I took it and immediately opened it.
It's indeed my phone. It's ny lucky day I guess.

I turned around and was on my way back to the door when I suddenly tripped. I was expecting a harsh face plant on the floor but instead I was caught by a pair of strong arms.

holy mother of Jesus Christ.

I immediately pushed whoever it is and the next thing I heard was the door being slam closed and the light being opened. Taeyong. He's leaning on the doorway, staring at me again.
What the heck? why didn't I noticed him enter the room!? or... was he here even before I entered?

I gulped. "who let you out" his deep voice is at it again. I hid the phone behind me and think of what I'll say.
I was caught red-handed damn. eotteoke. [what should I do?]

"wait listen to me first" I tried to talk but was immediately cut off when he started walking towards me.
He changed his hair color. It's platinum blond now. He snatched the phone from me without a warning.

*****

Taeyong's POV.

Who tf lets this woman out? I stared at her as she tried to explain herself. Probably thinking that she could fool me. I lifted the phone on her face, which made her stop talking.
"Open this then. I'll see what you have here"

"WHAT!? Privacy Taeyong!" she reacted almost immediately. Her face turning a bit pale, due to my order.

"you'll open this or I'll kill you?" I tried to threaten her.

"just kill me then. Being locked up here is the same thing anyway" she boldly said. Not exactly what I expected as a response from a woman. I know she could see confusion on my face right now.
"look Mr.Lee Taeyong. what do you get from locking me in here?"
I don't know too. I honestly don't know. I even almost forgot that I have someone locked up here.

"nothing" I answered. She let out a sarcastic laugh. "all I know is that I shouldn't set you free" I added. Her shoulders dropped in frustration.

I remained staring at her face. I couldn't read any emotion. But one thing's for sure, this woman here is not afraid of me anymore. I'm sure she have heard of our whereabouts here. That's why I can't let her go anymore, she probably learned a lot of things from my people already. I have to admit that I have a bunch of blabbermouths as my people.

"You probably forgot that I was here" she suddenly talked. I remained silent. "you must think that I already know everything that's why you'll just keep me here forever"
she's a witch. "alright then. I'll go back to MY ROOM now" she said, emphasizing the word room. She stepped pass by me when I noticed something.

I pulled her back to face me, she was startled. I lifted her arm and was about to pull her sleeves up when she suddenly slapped me, causing me to back off a little. "P-pervert!" she shouted and immediately ran outside my room.

There's a tattoo.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂