X L I I I

Jia's POV.

Small explosions kept on occuring on every corner of the warehouse. I can't explain this fvcking place and all I know is it's freaking huge. I'm afraid, tired and everything but my feet kept on moving, I can't fvcking see Taeyong, where on earth is he!?

I already saw almost half of 127 they're all here. Jungwoo and Jaehyun were both struggling against that old man's people and they didn't even noticed me shooting some of their opponents. I'm sure Haechan is looking for me already but I won't leave no matter how hard he beg me. I WON'T leave them here.

I stopped on my track when I saw the old man from afar, inside another small warehouse not far from the huge warehouse where we all came from. He's being protected by huge men like he's some kind of a king. He's shouting angrily and I can hear it clearly. "Find Lee Taeyong!!! get the damn files from him!!" so this is where he's hiding, leaving his people outside to get killed by 127. what a freaking coward!

But if he's looking for Taeyong?? then where is----

someone covered my mouth from behind and pulled me towards the back of a huge tank. I was so ready to fire my gun but then when I turned around... it's Taeyong.

"why are you still here!?" he hissed at me. I was gonna talk but then he pulled me into a tight desperate hug.
I wrapped my arms on him like my life depends on it. I cried, I don't know why, but I did. "I'm very sorry. I'm so sorry" He whispered.

I broke the hug and looked up at him
"T-Taeyong let's get out of here" I said, almost begging. His face is full of emotion as he look down at me, I miss his hold, I missed him, it feels like we've been separated for years. His apologetic eyes is breaking my heart.

"You look so hurt Jia. I hate myself for causing this to you---"

"that's why we'll get out of here now!" I cried weakly. Holding his chest tightly. I want him and the boys to ran away with me right now! but his eyes...says otherwise.

"I have to end everything now" my grip on him loosened. Ofcourse, his vengeance. His purpose for doing all of this. His plan that served as the way for us to meet. His initial plan, even before meeting me.

I shook my head. "T-They'll kill you" I whispered along with my nonstop tears. He wiped my tears and planted a kiss on my forehead. Fuelling up my already fvcked up anxiety.

"I won't get killed" he said and then pressed his earpiece. "Haechan, get Jia she's here with me"

"Taeyong!---"

"I love you so damn much Jia, and I'll make it out of this mess for you. I promised you a safe life, and I want to make it true. Leave this place, we'll see each other at the mansion" no... no...I shook my head in disagreement but got stopped when another explosion nearby occurred. Taeyong covered me with his body as we both look at the direction of the explosion.

It was Yuta, he freaking threw a small bomb at the door of the small warehouse where the old man is hiding. His people immediately went outside, aiming their guns straight to Yuta-- who didn't even blinked.
The old man appeared ordering them to put their guns down. "Bring Taeyong here or I'll kill you right where you're standing"

"I'd choose the latter" Yuta answered nonchalantly.

"fvck" Taeyong whispered under his breath in full panic. He looked at me and just in time someone from behind me arrived. Mark "get her out of here Mark. Please, keep her safe"