P R O L O G U E

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂

"please don't kill me"

It wasn't the first time HE heard this sentence. 4 words he kept on hearing every single time.

"beg"

HE breathed in a merciless tone, eyeing down the man lying weakly infront of him. Pressing the gun firmly on his forehead, with his other hand gripping his neck tightly. Choking the helpless man to death, not giving him a single chance to talk.

"p-pl..." the man attempted to talk, to plead for his life... but no words came out. He's desperately panting for air, pain can be felt all over his body. Soaking on his own blood, staring straight into the eyes of the demon in front of him.

HE removed his gun from the man's neck and loosened his grip on his neck. The man started coughing like crazy, swallowing his own blood as he held his throat as well as his stomach... feeling the excruciating pain caused by the countless kick he received.

HE turned around and walked away from the man who is crouching on the cold hard ground. His members eyed him in confusion when they saw him sparing the man they had a hard time kidnapping.

He was almost at the end of the dark silent alleyway, where his members were waiting, before actually turning around, aiming his gun and shooting the helpless man straight in the head.

*****

This is a work of fiction.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.