X L V I

Taeyong's POV.

Days and week passed by quickly, she's recovering very well but her memories are still aren't there. I must say everything is going just fine, she's just as amazing as she is before. Seems like I'm meeting her again for the first time.

"wait, why are you here? I'm going to change my clothes" she said. I scratched my nape in embarrassment. I entered again without knocking.

"oh right sorry...but... I can help you with that" I mumbled the last statement as a joke but she heard it.

"m-mwo!? yaaaah Lee Taeyong I didn't know you are a pervert--!" she threw a pillow on me as I chuckle at her reaction.

"I'm just joking, araseo I'm leaving" I laughed at her, her face turning bright red like a flustered tomato.

I like it that she's being herself in front of me already, what I mean is the way she naturally act in front of me even before she lost her memories. I'll take that as a trust and comfort she's slowly building for me.

We're still in the hospital although she was supposed to be released last day. She was excited that day but then she saw Haechan and had an episode of headache.

*flashback*

"We're going home" I smiled at her. She smiled back and I can see excitement on her eyes. I was doubting if it would be fine for her to see the mansion again, I'm afraid it'll trigger some bad memories she have forgotten. I already ordered Jaehyun to buy another house but Jia said it's fine.

"you didn't bought a new one?" she asked with a hint of suspicion. I nodded. "hmm... how will I know you aren't lying"

"ask Jaehyun then" I said, ofcourse she'll doubt me, I've been telling lies to her... one after another.

We were interrupted when the door banged open and Haechan and the boys entered. Jia's gaze passed me and she suddenly held her head, she started groaning in pain. I panicked.

"Jia what's wrong---" I asked trying to hold her but she distanced herself from me, holding her hand up in restraint.

"a-aaah--- i-it hurts like h-hell---" she cursed in pain. The doctors rushed and entered the room but no one was able to go near her. "who are you!!!" she shouted at Haechan. Haechan was taken aback and wasn't able to speak.

"n-noona..." was all he uttered.

*end of flashback*

The doctor said that was normal, but I am worried as hell. If only I could get the pain she's feeling then I would. Haechan might have been triggered something on her memory which caused her severe headache. It lasted for about half an hour, before she lost her consciousness.

"he might have been a part of the last event that had happened to her, which included on the memories she lost. It's advisable to keep her away from him for a while until she herself say that she's fine to see him"

the doctor stated. When I asked Haechan, he said the similar thing out of conclusion, he narrated how scared Jia was as he defuse the bomb on her, that maybe traumatized her and that's probably what she was partially reminded of as she saw Haechan.

"I'll distance first, if that will make everything fine for her" Haechan decided.

The door beside me opened pulling me out of my thoughts, Jia peeked. "I'm done" she said as she opened the door for me since I was leaning against the wall beside it. I entered her room again. "ahm... will I be seeing uh... Haechan when we get there?"