V I

Jia's POV.

Fvck everyone here. Despite of me pleading for my innocence, no one of them actually listened to me.
Lee Taeyong that bastard.

"I'm sorry Ms.Park. But we have to obey Taeyong and lock you up here" A tall man said as he turn his back on me and approach the door.

"but I didn't do anything wrong!"
I shouted angrily. He turned to face my direction again. I remained seated on the bed where they threw me awhile ago. I don't even know where we are right now. I just woke up and I'm already here. That Taeyong probably did something to me that's why I lost my consciousness, although I really can't remember him getting near me.

"but that's not what they believe"
he calmly said. I stared at him and notice something. Why the hell are they all as handsome as fvck? This man right here in front of me is really good looking wtf. But their auras screams the same... danger.
"I'm Jung Jaehyun. Don't worry we won't hurt you. Once your innocence is proven... we'll set you free" he said before leaving me completely. Locking the door.

What the heck?

I stood up and tried to twist the knob but they're all smart. They probably locked me here through a padlock.
So now, how am I suppose to escape?
I threw myself back to the bed and unconsciously look around the room.
It's pretty neat. A pretty neat place for intending hostage.

what are they even thinking? What made them think that I did such thing? Do I not look innocent anymore?

I stood up once again when I saw a mirror. I stared at myself through it.
This face used to easily fool everyone, what's with the sudden turn?
My long hair is a whole mess. I tried to comb it with my bare hand and of course struggled. I suddenly remembered that my phone is with me before I ended up here. I pat my pocket to check and let out a breath of relief as I took it out.

Just in time when I unlocked my phone, something clicked from outside the door... signalling that someone is about to enter. Then the door opened revealing that blue haired bastard.

"give me that" he said right away.

"what---no---" he stepped closer, and goddamnit he was fast. I just blinked and my phone is already on his hand.
Good thing I clicked the off button so it was locked again. "what do you want from me!?" I asked in anger.
He's fvcking tall and it's making me so freaking small. Being under his gaze is really really degrading.

I watched him as he sat on the bed and stare at me. He even crossed his legs as well as his arms, stubbornly.
"tell me what you know" he said.

I put my hands on my waist. Damn Damn Damn. "Look Lee Taeyong"
I started, giving emphasis to his name. "Do you actually think that I killed Mr.Song? you don't even have a concrete proof---"

"Doyoung's suspicion is already enough" he cut right off my statement. what the fvck. I closed my eyes in irritation... and defeat. Alright, their minds are closed. I can't do anything about that anymore.

"So you'll lock me here 'till I die?" I asked in sarcasm. He suddenly stood up and started walking towards me. Out of reflex, I started walking backwards. I don't know why but I suddenly got scared of his stare. Shit.
I felt the vanity table behind me signalling that I am already being cornered.

He leaned forward to my face and flashes a smug yet annoyingly handsome smirk. "nope. I'll lock you here, 'till you say something" he said before turning his back on me.

*****

Taeyong's POV.

Now I'm a hundred percent sure. There's really something with that woman. She's hiding something. That's really obvious. Girls would usually panic and cry non stop when put in this kind of situation. But she's unbelievably different. She's not even showing any signs of fear towards me.
Or any of us. I heard she even shouted at Jaehyun. This woman sure is fuelling up my suspicions.

I locked the door of her room using the padlock. Making sure that she won't manage to escape. I turned my back and enter my room which is just right across her door. I sat on my swivel chair and put her phone somewhere on the table. I massage my temple as my fvcked up plan came rushing back to my mind.

"Taeyong. That secretary is really suspicious. You heard what she said when she resigned right? I'll take that as a warning for the CEO. and now that I think about that. That woman seems to study the whole building during her stay here. I often caught her passing by the cctv monitor room even though she wasn't supposed to be on that floor." Doyoung's reasoning is indeed shallow as it is. But there's really something that's pushing me to keep her on hold. I don't trust that woman. She's very suspicious indeed.

I open the drawer below my working table and took the rose that was found on the scene. It was said that this rose was sitting next to the knife that was used to kill Song Min Ho. Doyoung managed to get this from the investigators since he thought this would help us trace the killer. But this fvcking rose won't help at all.

No one even knows if this is a clue or was just coincidentally there at the scene. I heard there's no any fingerprint was found. The killing that happened was very clean, and I must admit that this is really bothering me.

I can't risk my plan just because of a single mistake. Out of 7 targets I have, one has been killed... and not by me.
6 more to go, and if things continued to get fvcked up... I'll definitely lose my mind here.

I lifted the rose and stare into it.
"who are you?" before I continue my vengeance. I must find and end things with this culprit first.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂