X V I I I

Taeyong's POV.

"Where is she!?" I shouted when all of us are already far enough from the hotel.

"I don't know" Jaehyun answered.
fvck. We watched from afar how the part of the hotel where the venue is located exploded.

"you fvcking left her Jaehyun!?" Haechan reacted angrily. Everyone was surprised by his sudden burst out. "she saved me awhile ago!"

"I didn't know okay!? I didn't know!!" Jaehyun argued.

"who gave you the information?" Yuta asked.

"it was her" Jaehyun answered. "Look, I panicked, okay? I left her on the hallway. I-I'm sure she got outside since she knew" this bastard himself is hesitant of what he's saying.

Everything happened so fast. When we received Jaehyun's signal we immediately ran outside the hotel. It's just a matter of seconds when small explosions occur and then a sudden blast.

I looked at everyone to see if we're complete, I started counting heads not until I realized someone is missing.
"fvck you all! where the hell is Jungwoo!?" I shouted, they looked at each other in panic

"I'm here I'm here" I glanced over my shoulder to see him running towards us. He stopped in front of me as he catch his breath. "Jia was inside when the blast happened, She shoot the man who was aiming a gun at me"

fvck. N-no. We were all startled when the same spot of the hotel exploded once again. Fvck, that Rose Corporation is really something.

"What the hell" Mark reacted.

*****

Jaehyun's POV.

We head back to the mansion carrying the frustration. The news immediately spread like a wildfire. Good thing we remained unknown.
All Bang's people must've been killed by the explosion, that's why no one could point us out.

What bothers me the most is how that woman acted. I thought she's our enemy? or she's acting again? Seriously women are so hard to trust.
They're all pain in the ass, and our fvcking leader is falling for it.

I looked at Taeyong who looked absolutely wasted sitting there on the sofa with his head on both of his hands. He looked so miserable.
"I never thought he'll got fooled by a woman" Johnny talked behind me.

"did you perhaps encounter her awhile ago?" I asked.

"No, I didn't even saw her. Ask Haechan and Jungwoo since the both of them talked about her awhile ago" I looked at Jungwoo and Haechan who is sitting beside each other, looking so similar as Taeyong.
We're basically scattered all over the living room, still can't believe what the fvck just happened.

We succeeded with our agenda.
The Bang brothers are now long gone. Everyone should be good by now, but since that woman did things, we're all left in deep confusion. Plus the fact that no one here knows if she's still alive or what.

I walked nearer to Haechan and Jungwoo. "what did she looked like?" I asked. I want to make sure that we encountered the same person, who knows if these two were just mistaken. Because when I saw her she's wearing a minimal disguise.

"red slitted gown" they said almost in unison. "she's wearing a short wig" Haechan added. I nodded. That's definitely her.

"Damn. She saved me from a gunpoint awhile ago. She shoot her ally right in front of me. She's very confusing. I still don't trust her but... I'm thankful and I have to thank her. But what if she... she died there?" Haechan said.

"same goes to me. She ordered me to run away and threatened to shoot me herself if I won't" Jungwoo talked, looking down on his hand, holding his gun.

I must admit that I myself is being wary about her right now. I got mad a little bit when I saw her on the hallway. She was holding her gun and I thought she'll shoot me, if she do I might just run for my life. Damn, I never shoot a woman my entire life.
So even if Taeyong ordered to shoot her, I won't fvcking do it.

She basically saved us. If she didn't gave us a heads up we're all dead right now. Her handler played a really dirty trick. We didn't expect her to have someone who'll back up her, we thought she'll go alone like what she did to the first 3.

But why did she saved us? what is her reason? is she rebelling on her own corporation? why?

"but those people who bombed the venue is under her corporation right? why did she saved us?" Mark asked, voicing out exactly my thoughts. Confusion is written all over his face.

"I hope she's alive" Doyoung said. All of us looked at him in surprise. Not that we don't want the same thing, but it's just surprising to hear it from him. He's the one who brought her here with us in the first place.

I do hope the same thing. During her stay here, we can safely say that we got along well with her. Even though we held her hostage, she didn't show any fear towards us--- and yeah I understand now, it's planned--- but still she was kind enough. I don't know if that's all part of her act, but she perfectly got us all. Especially Taeyong. As a woman, she wasn't bad at all. But still not trustworthy.

I looked at Taeyong. He's dead silent since the moment we arrived here.
"what should we do with that one"
Yuta mumbled.

"His weakness has been taken out by that woman" Taeil said.

"and it's not really a good thing"
I said. All three of us stared at him.
Taeyong may be ruthless, but his heart is as soft as fvck. He's just being eaten by his vengeance against Gundal. He's being blinded by his strong desire to kill the man who brought him to this kind of hell.

If I were him, I'll definitely do the same. Taeyong, the pillar of this gang. Without him, all 8 of us are probably nothing. This bastard sheltered us, we are nothing but drop-outs before we met him. We owe him a lot... we once swear to an oath that we'll live under his command forever, and that's exactly what we're doing right now.
We'll be here with him until he succeed. We have to witness his victory, and we'll do anything to make him achieve that.

"let's just trust him. It's Taeyong anyway" Taeil said, trying to lift up the mood.

"yeah, lovesick Taeyong" I said.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂