X X

Jia's POV.

"as new maids here, learn when and how to shut your mouths. understand?" the head maid said as she eyed all of us downwards.

"ne" [yes] I said along with the newly hired maids beside me.

I didn't apply to be a maid. I just blend in with this women so that I could easily enter the mansion. I dislike climbing gates, crawling in the ceiling and many to mention stuff that agents should do. So this one is the easiest way to get in. I think I fooled them anyway.

I tucked stray hairs behind my ears.
I am currently wearing a very long brown wavy wig. Along with a green contact lens. Just a minimal but needed disguise.

New sets of plan has been put on my shoulder. And to make things worst they added another one to my list.
Initially I have 7 bastards to kill, 4 are down already, supposedly I only have 3 to go. But that freaking corporation added another one. They said, they discovered another potential successor of Gundal Li...and said that they'll tell it to me soon.
fvcking cliffhang.

I have no choice ofcourse but to continue obeying them. I'm still finding a good timing to bail out of that hell. I'm scared to die now, atleast might as well be freed first before dying right!? I feel like my soul won't rest in fvcking peace if I wouldn't get my freedom and just die under that corporation.

"did you see your target already?" someone asked through the earpiece I'm wearing. Ofcourse, they send back-ups with me. I really feel like they're doubting me now. They never did this before. Indeed, I have no one on my side now.

"not yet. Probably still upstairs" I mumbled.

The head maid gave us uniforms and divided us into 3 groups. The first group is assigned to clean upstairs, the second one is for the basement and the last group will be the ones to prepare the dinner. I have to make sure I belong to that last group.

That's the only way for me to poison my target. But fvck. I was assigned to clean upstairs. I sighed in frustration as we headed upstairs. The head maid walked away towards the other side of the hall. So I took the opportunity to sneakily walked towards the kitchen.

"you!!" I flinched when someone shouted from behind. I turn around.
"why are you doing nothing!? go to the kitchen!" she shouted at me.
I suppress a smirk.

"ne" that was easy. That's where I'm heading anyway. I entered the kitchen
and a few ladies are there, preparing the dishes. The dining area is just beside the kitchen, there's this doorway that connects the area so we can perfectly hear what's going on in the dining area. They already arrived I guess, since it's getting noisy.

"here, bring this to them" a lady handed me a tray of glasses and a huge pitcher of lemonade. I put it to the kitchen bar first, pretending to fix it and then put the liquid poison before proceeding to the dining area.

I was right, all of his people are already here. I spotted my target on the way to his seat, on the head of the table. I put the tray somewhere on the long table and pretended to put the glasses in. I don't know what the actual fvck happened but as soon as he took his seat, he suddenly fainted, causing his head to fall straight on the plate infront of him. His mouth started foaming followed by his whole body shaking. God, he's being poisoned. someone else is here. It's definitely 127.

I immediately stepped back as soon as everyone started panicking.
I immediately remove the uniform and almost ran outside the kitchen as everyone heads to the dining area.
I wore my mask and ran upstairs where the cctv room is located. I just have to again delete every footage I'm in.

When I get to the cctv room and peeked through the small glass window of the door, there's someone inside. "holy fvck" my heart skipped a beat when that someone glanced over his shoulder and catch a glimpse of me--- It's Doyoung.

I immediately ran as he moved fast and immediately chase after me. This freaking hall is fvcking long! Holy freak. "yah!" he shouted but I kept on running towards the huge window.
I pulled my gun out and shoot the window causing it's glasses to break and protect my head as I jump out through it.

I fell straight to the grass. I dirtied my pants as I endure the pain on my back. Goddamnit that was high.
I immediately ran when I heard gunshots. I successfully left the mansion and ran straight towards a dark alleyway not far away from the huge house. I turned left and was greeted by another figure.

Lee Taeyong.

He's standing about 10 huge steps away from me. Holding a gun. Pointing it up straight to my head.
His gaze is examining my whole being. The only thing that's keeping this alley alive, is that freaking lightpost that kept on turning on and off.

"Take off your mask or I'll kill you"
he said in a ridiculously cold tone.
I gulped. I got enveloped with fear in an instant. The way he said that, seems like I don't have any choice but to obey him.

I lifted my hand and did as told. From our distance, I saw how his rough features softened at the sight of my face. Damn Taeyong. His hand that was holding the gun went down.

"that's him. Your new target"
It seems like my whole world shut down when someone talked through the earpiece I'm wearing. My heart literally stopped beating. I was left staring at the man in front of me as the cold wind blew. My hands started trembling like hell. "kill him, he's now right in front of your face" f-fvck.

I heard a car being parked not far away behind me. The alleyway that we're currently in, has an open road on either end. On my left is another alleyway towards I don't know where.
Fvcking hell. They're watching me.

I panicked when Taeyong stepped forward. My trembling intensified as I lifted the gun and point it straight at him. He was surprised. "d-don't m-move" I stuttered, almost a fvcking whisper.

E-eotteoke... [what should I do?]

"what the hell are you doing!?!? shoot him Park Jang Mi!!!" I closed my eyes, as my hand that was holding the gun continued trembling like sht.
Taeyong is not even moving--- why is this man not running!?!? is he stupid!?

Damn, Taeyong. Shoot me before I shoot you. jebal. [please]

*****

Taeyong's POV.

"Taeyong someone else is here! wait on the other side of the mansion, it's currently running towards there!" Doyoung said through the earpiece and so I immediately ran outside the mansion and saw that someone running towards an alleyway.

It's a woman. She was running so fast that I won't be able to catch her if I follow from behind. I turned to another alley that led to the end of the alley she entered.

I was expecting it to be her, but I still got shocked when I confirmed that it's indeed her. she's alive. I almost let out a breath of relief but then she lifted her gun and aim it straight at me.
I couldn't move. I couldn't even lift my gun. I froze in surprise. She's trembling and one wrong move of her finger, she'll pull the trigger and I'll die. But I remained standing, staring at her.

Far behind her is a car. She's probably being ordered to kill me. She closed her eyes firmly before opening it again and stare straight at me.
I watched her as she keep her hand steady, lifting the gun a bit higher at the level of my head. Everything went breathtakingly slow as I watched her fingers move and pulled the trigger.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂