X I I

Taeyong's POV.

"3 on our list are already dead, and none of it was our work? wtf"
Johnny said in disbelief.

"You know maybe we should find that someone who have been sabotaging us first, before continuing our plan" Mark suggested.

"No, as we try and find that culprit... he's probably off to killing" Yuta countered. I remained silent thinking things on my own.
I glanced at them as I look for Doyoung who is still not here.
I ordered him to get the gun that was left by the culprit and see any traces of blood since I was able to shoot him.
We're basically gathered up here in the living room, waiting for Doyoung and his people to arrive with a possible useful information.

"up until now we don't have any clue aside from those fvcking rose! I can't believe this" Jaehyun blurted.

"Bang's brother will definitely be guarded hard from now on. We'll have a hard time approaching him now since his brother died unexpectedly" Haechan said, pertaining to our supposedly target a while ago. The next in line is his brother.

"start off with a negotiation again. That bastard won't possibly allow anyone to buy half of his company, it'll be good if we'll get a chance to atleast enter his company and have some good deals" I said, everyone listened to my new set of instructions.
"open everything on their system and get inside-information about their relationship with our rival gang. Everything. After that we'll kill him right away"

Just in time I finished talking, Doyoung arrived. "This is the gun. It's just a normal automatic gun with a silencer. It's not registered and doesn't have any fingerprints.
The blood was there, but it got contaminated by an oil already so no dna can be detected. Right after you left, someone must've been there to contaminate the blood" he explained, only firing up ny already fvcked up frustration.

"what the hell" Taeil reacted in disbelief.

"This fvcking rose was on the scene again" he threw a new rose on the table in front of us. Same rose from before. I already have 3 of them, and for fvck's sake I don't even know why I am keeping them. By the end of this week I'll definitely have a fvcking bouquet.

"How will we catch that culprit if he even got to trick you Taeyong?"
Johnny questioned me. I looked at him and suddenly I don't know what to say as well. I am ashamed of myself.

The huge clock located on the entrance of the mansion made a sound. Indicating that it's already midnight. We've been talky for a lot of hours already. Jaehyun stood up.
"go to your rooms now. Get a rest and we'll head to the Bang company tomorrow" he said. Everyone did as he said and started leaving the living room. Going upstairs.

I rested my head and leaned on the sofa, exhaustion immediately spread all over my body and an unknown pain started to creep in from my shoulder. I lifted my sleeves to see a stain of blood on the bandages. I stood up and went upstairs as well. I headed to the hallway towards my room. Damn, my wound hurts.

*the next morning*

"Is your wound fine already?" Mark asked as he saw me sitting in front of the kitchen bar. I glanced at my shoulder, and unlike last night, it's not hurting anymore. I'm just probably tired yesterday.

"yes" I answered, he nodded in response, and walked pass by me. Everyone is already dressed up. They'll go to their respective task and continue our initial plan. Haechan and Mark on the other hand will stay at the bar. Jaehyun and Doyoung will lead the negotiation with the Bang company.

"Thanks" I glanced over my shoulder when I heard a feminine voice. It's Jia, with her hands tied talking to Jungwoo.

"Why are you keeping that woman?" Jaehyun suddenly asked. I didn't even noticed him standing inside the kitchen bar, right in front of the sink.

"she knows a lot already" I answered.

"Then why don't you just kill her?"
I looked at him. He's right, why haven't I killed her yet? "Taeyong you're really transparent. I can read you right now. I'm warning you, what you feel won't do anything good"
he said, as he take a sip from his mug. He put his mug on the sink and left.

fvck you. I don't even know what I am feeling.

"Did she clean your wound already?" Doyoung arrived from the living room, advancing towards the refrigerator which is also located inside the kitchen bar. I shook my head and continued drinking my coffee.

"I'll clean it once he finish his coffee" she said, approaching the kitchen bar as well. Mark probably called her to eat already.

For some unknown reasons, she tripped over her own foot. She was already close to me and I already stretched my hand out to catch her but Doyoung was faster and was able to catch her before she fall straight on the ground.

Her movement was quick and she immediately pulled her shoulders away from Doyoung. Along with that she suddenly looked pale... and hurt.
"sht ouch" she hissed under her breath. "I-I'm sorry" she said to Doyoung before turning her back on us and heading back upstairs in a hurry.

Doyoung looked at me in a questioning manner. "what's with her?" he asked. Doyoung looked down on his hands."she has bandages on her left arm." he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion. Bandage? I didn't notice it since she was wearing a hoodie, probably given by Mark. "she's weird" Doyoung remarked.

"that woman..." I said unconsciously. Doyoung looked at me in anticipation.
"I saw a tattoo on her arm. A rose in particular." His eyes widened in shock. Probably thinking the same thing as I did.

"what? how did you see?" he asked.

"I just saw it. Stop asking." I hissed.

"So what do you think?" he sat infront of me as I overthink things.

"I don't know" I uttered. Doyoung shook his head in disappoinment.

"Damn, Lee Taeyong. Look at you.
Jaehyun is right. You're being blinded." am I? I don't know. I honestly don't know.

I remembered something. I took the phone from my pocket and handed it to Doyoung. "what's this?" he asked in annoyance.

"open that phone and we'll see what she is" I ordered. Doyoung looked at me, with suspicion written all over his face. He looked down on the phone as I talk.

"If she's one of them. I'll kill her"

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂