X X X V I I I

Taeyong's POV.

"aaaish! I'm already full Taeyong! stop adding rice---" she said with her mouth full of foods. I laughed at how cute she looked just now.

"nope. eat more" I said, adding a spoonful of rice on her bowl once again. She pouted, glaring daggers at me. I stretched my arm and cupped her face with both of my hands.

"Look at your face. You are so thin.
Your thighs do not touch when you stand, your hipbones protrude, your collarbones are very prominent, and your arms looked very fragile" I said, earning a shocked look from her.

"what!? yah Lee Taeyong Did you just insulted me!?" she said in between her pouts, since I'm squeezing her cheeks.

"did I?" I asked. I just described her.

"what the--- yah!" she pulled her face out of my hand as I laugh at her. She looked annoyed but I'm loving it. She stood up and went nearer to me, she even pointed my face as her other arm is rested on her hips, like a mother who's about to nag"coming from someone as thin and weak like you!? excuse me Mr. Lee you're just tall!" she spat back. I unconsciously touched my stomach. Am I thin? "you skinny man. tsh. aish jinjja I can't believe you saying those things to me----"

I cut her off by pulling her hand and making her seat on my lap. She immediately got tensed at the contact.
"Y-yah"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it hm?" I said as I hug her from behind and bury my face on the small of her back. She's really skinny.

"Tsh" she reacted but still held my hand that's wrapped on her. "Maybe you should start following Johnny's workou--- hahahaahahah Taeyong!" I tickled her, causing her to create spasmodic movements on my lap. Holy shit. I immediately stopped and gently pushed her off me. Since I'm feeling something erotic already.

"you always hit on my weak spot!" she nagged. I stood up and towered her completely. I gently lifted her and made her sit on the table to match my height.

"and you like it" I playfully said, leaning forward to her. I stared at her lovely face being all flustered in front of me. Her cheeks are turning all red at the mere contact. The strong independent woman image that she have portrayed before is almost gone. I want her to depend on me, I want her to be weak and just need me.
I know I am being selfish but that's really what I want. "Did I already told you you're beautiful?"

she's turning red again. "w-what yah... what's wrong with you. Aish jinjja" she reacted, hiding her face from me. Lord Jesus, she's so adorable. "I know I am! don't tell me that! ah really, you're driving me nuts"
I laughed and hugged her. I burried my face on the nook of her neck. Her smell is intoxicating. I'm addicted. She wrapped her hands on my waist, embracing me. Funny how she's my weakness and yet she give me strength.

How I wish I could say everything to her. I want to be as open as possible, I want her to know everything about me, but I don't think this is the right time. "Taeyong? is there something wrong?" she asked, seems like sensing my thoughts. I shook my head in response. She caressed my head in a very soothing manner. "liar" I paused. "but I won't force you to tell me everything. I trust you. I just hope it's not something that will harm you" I closed my eyes and hugged her tighter. Girls knows everything, indeed.

She sighed. Seems like a little frustrated. "If I was a man, everything would have been so easy" she suddenly said out of nowhere. I broke the hug and look at her. She's so random.

"but if you were a man, I won't be able to love you" I said. She was left staring at me. My gaze went down from her eyes to her lips. I suddenly had the urge to own those lips of hers again. I leaned down, she didn't move and so I kissed her gently. Damn, this woman is mine. Her soft hands made its way to my nape pulling me even closer to her face. My hands fixed on her waist as I tilt my head. She feels so good that it feels like what we're currently doing is prohibited. I gently let go, our face still thread-like apart. My nose welled on hers, as I whisper.
"I love you so mu---"