X X X I I I

Jaehyun's POV.

A week...A week has already passed since Taeyong got shot, and still he's lying there on his bed.

Jia really ended everything. She's the most scariest person I know now.
I never knew she's this ruthless. Her anger must've taken its toll on her that caused her vision to go in absolute darkness.

"Jia you did just right. You freed everyone. Okay? Y-you k-killed a lot but along with that... you also saved a lot...eo?" Haechan said as he tried to talk to her. She's been like this since she came back here. She barely talk and is always staring at anywhere blankly.

That day when we discovered what she's doing, we all decided to find her.
Everyone's worried about her and couldn't stand still watching the system of TRC inform us with deaths.
Doyoung was able to track her location through her device, and that's what brought us to her.

The Rose Corporation is too powerful, funny how they all ended on her hands. The person they trained so well, ended up killing all of them. She must've experienced a lot of pain and hardships under them...

"A huge illegal corporation building that disguises as a business company has been discovered. Variety of illegal deeds has been uncovered by the police.

The Rose Corporation, an organized crime syndicate that facilitates a broad spectrum of illegal activities. Which includes murder, extortion, corruption of public officials, gambling, infiltration of legitimate businesses, labor racketeering, loan sharking, tax fraud schemes and stock manipulation schemes

The system of the said corporation has been disclosed by the investigators and a widely know business man was said to be the commander. Investigators stated that the profiles of all the assassins working under the corporation has been deleted, leaving all the operator's profile. A lot of mafia groups linked to the said corporation has been exposed and is now being hunt down by the police.

This tragedy unveiled a lot of illegal activities that is currently happening underground...but the bigger question is...

who committed the crime---- "

Doyoung turned the television off.
The news is all over the tabloid. The media is dying to know who's the person behind the crime.

Jia was in the building when we found her. She was crying along with the dead body of the TRC's commander. Her hands was covered with blood as she bawl. I can still remember that terrified look on her eyes as she looked at us seems like begging to be saved.

"I-I was e-eaten by r-rage"

She freed everyone under the corporation. There are a lot of assassins that was kidnapped and forced to get trained by TRC. We learned that everyone is crying to be saved just like how Jia do, but no one has the strength to even try and escape.

"the only way out of this corporation is death" one of them said, and that's exactly what Jia told us.

We cleaned up all the traces that could possibly point her. Doyoung deleted all the profiles of those she spare on TRC's database, totally freeing everyone. We took care of the things and made sure she's all safe and her identity is hidden.

Those people who got freed was grateful of her, but she couldn't see that. Maybe she got too traumatized of what she did. Like what she said...
her extreme anger have eaten her sanity. Basically, she wasn't on her right mind as she kill...and now things are sinking in on her.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" the air went suffocatingly silent when she talked. Haechan was caught off guard by her sudden question.

"w-why would I?" he hesitantly asked. I remained silent on my seat, listening to them as they converse.

"you know very well now, of the things I have done before. I have taken a lot of lives already---"

"and so do us" Doyoung butted in.

"The freedom that you've been longing to have is now yours Jia. Don't imprison yourself in another unnecessary grievance. I'm not saying that we should normalize killing, what I mean is... what's so bad in killing someone who deserve to die?" I said. Trying my very best to convince her to not think of negative things."they left you with two choices. To die and get freed or to kill them and free yourself. You only chose what's the best Jia. That's it. Stop acting like you killed a saint"

We can understand that what triggered her was them targeting her and accidentally shooting Taeyong.
I think, things are really destined to happen this way. "Everything's done anyway. You, acting like this won't change your spot in hell" she heaved a hard sigh at what I said.

"right" she nodded. "My conscience is fvcked up but I-I think I'll be fine"

"Just think of those people you saved from that corporation. They won't experience the same thing as what you have experienced" Haechan said once again. She nodded and let out a faint smile.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys as my back ups. T-Thank you for trusting me---"

"this will not happen again" Johnny intervened.

"yes, even if I beg you. Don't ever agree with me...never again" she said.

I wonder how will Taeyong react once he wake up. He'll be mad as hell on us for letting her do things on her own, that's for sure.

I'd be lying if I'll say this woman didn't scared the hell out of me, actually... us. I never thought a woman could do such things. I have always viewed women as timid and weak... but she's absolutely different.
I must admit she changed my views in life. Especially on how I judge women's capabilities. I can clearly understand now why Taeyong is so smitten of her. She once fooled all of us, she was that opponent we once had---which we never got to catch.

I can still remember how she was so fast in killing almost all of our targets, it was so easy for her... but Taeyong and us spend almost a portion of our lives plotting the plan that she easily ruined. I know we have different intentions and she only intended to kill them, nothing more nothing less, it's way too different from our aim... but still... her works are beyond horrifying. And now, we got to witness how monstrous she is once she's angered. She's one hell of an impulsive woman.

"what did the doctor said about Taeyong?" she asked, looking at me. Diverting the conversation away from her.

"The doctor said he's just fine, and we don't have to worry. The doctor himself wasn't sure when he'll wake up, but he said he'll wake up soon. He's probably too exhausted and his body is still gaining enough strength. The anesthetic that was injected to him is too strong since he's a bit weak in enduring extreme pain" I explained.

I'm also worried...we all do. Taeyong is really like this whenever he got shot or stabbed. But I'll refuse to believe that a single shot in the stomach will end an evil grass like him. He's not that weak.

"Will he wake up if I slap him?" she said absentmindedly. I shook ny head in disbelief. Haechan chuckled, and suddenly the air is a lot more lighter.

"He'll wake up if you kiss him" Jungwoo appeared out of nowhere and started teasing her.

Right, we shouldn't get stuck in this.
A much bigger problem is approaching. You need to wake up now Taeyong.

He's here.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂