I

Taeyong's POV.

I sat on the single stool and eyed my target as I gently shake the glass wine on my hand. The loud music is really getting into my nerves already but yeah, I'm in a bar... that's pretty normal.

I watch him from afar as he get surrounded by his people. All of them were sitting on a huge sofa located on the other side of the bar, right in front of the dancefloor. Most probably the private part of this shitty place. The old man have all the guts to get drunk and laugh with his people not knowing that this is going to be his last day on earth.

pathetic.

The owner here--which is that old hag I'm currently watching, borrowed money from me and then had all the audacity to challenge me by not returning it. One thing I fvcking hate the most are liars. My people told me that he even joined my rival gang.
Seriously? Just how long will it take them to understand that there's no running from Lee Taeyong.

I pressed the earpiece when I heard something from it.
"It's taking so long Taeyong. Just shoot him and we're done"
Jaehyun said through the earpiece.
I glanced over my shoulder to see him impatiently tapping his fingers on the island bar, a little too far away from me. I slid my gaze around the huge place and see my members all patiently waiting for my cue.

"are you dictating me Jeong Jaehyun?" I glared at him but he just drink the wine he's holding and shook his head in disappoinment, I guess.

We are all here to of course kill that old prick and to give the rest of his people an ultimatum: Either work for me or die. Pretty generous if you ask me. I already gave him plenty of time to pay me, but he chose to hide and make me chase him. Now the play is over, I'm so done with him.
Might as well end everything in one shot.

Once I took this gun out of my pocket, everything here will turn into mess.
I guess I'll give him a minute more to enjoy his last drink.

Old man, drink well... there's no wine in hell.

"Hi" I was interrupted when someone talked behind me. A woman. I tilted my head a bit to take a look at her, who is already making her way on the stool across me. Perfectly blocking my view of that old bastard. "are you alone here?" her voice was filled with seduction. I narrowed my eyes on her as I smirked.

"As you can see" I said. Motioning her what's fvckingly obvious. My eyes passed by her, as I try to return my gaze back to my target.

"why don't we have... uh some fun?" she said still trying so hard to seduce me. Even leaning forward on the table, giving me an enough view of her exposed chest.

"sure we will. Get me a drink" I ordered. Her eyes brightened and immediately did as I told, excitedly walking towards the island bar.

When she finally left, I returned my focus to the old man. I am planning on taking my gun out when a woman approached them. I unconsciously put the gun back in frustration. Damn too many interruptions.

I watched how the woman about my age--I guess-- joined them and sat infront of the old hag. His daughter maybe? but he's way too old, maybe one of his sluts? Her appearance really doesn't suit this place. She looked a bit fragile being surrounded with sharks.

I don't know why, but the more I stare at her the more she's looking awfully familiar to me. She's familiar but I cannot figure out how and why.
"Here's your drink honey" the woman from a while ago came back pretty quick, putting a glass of wine infront of me. I didn't even told her what drink I wanted.

She was just about to sit across me and block my view again when I pull the gun out and aimed at the huge chandelier placed in the middle of the whole bar. The huge place was suddenly filled with panicked shout. The song that was booming awhile ago stopped. The glass from the chandelier scattered everywhere.
The old man's people was quick to sense my presence, I stood up and started walking towards them.

"finally" Jaehyun commented through the earpiece as gunshots immediately filled the air. Aiming the old hag's people, clearing my way towards our target. I played with the gun as I stopped right in front of him who is now on his knees trying to beg for his life.

Like what I have said, the bar turned into a total mess. Everyone is running like crazy, saving their lives. A lot of people are making their way out of the bar, most of them are drunkards anyway... no one will believe if they spill out what happened in here.
"make sure that none of this old hag's people get to scape" I said through the earpiece.

"P-Please don't kill me, I have a daughter--- I-I have a family. My family needs me" he pleaded. Some of my members are already around, holding his people down. I ordered to not kill everyone since I'm going to negotiate with them later. Where's his daughter anyway? I glanced around but the woman earlier is nowhere to be found.

"you should've thought about that before messing with me." I said. This bastard is pissing me off. He thinks he can act all smug and high about challenging me and pull the family card at me when in comes to paying his due?

Right now he is in the middle of the bar and at gunpoint. Looking all weak without his useless people. Way too far from a trying hard shark just a while ago. "do you want Doyoung to film me killing you and send it to your daughter?" I asked as I reloaded the gun in my hand, making him gulp in fear.

"please, p-please no, I-I'll do everything... please spare m-me---"
I lifted the gun and aimed straight to his chest. I smirked as I pulled the trigger, ending his life. Earning loud screams everywhere.

I turn around to look at everyone who was remained inside the bar. Probably got too scared to move.
"You are now all the witnesses of this murder. I can't let anyone of you go. Either work for me or die here with him." I announced.

Everyone was too scared to even breathe. Until someone from the crowd fired his gun directly at me, but pathetically missed his only chance.
I was just about to shoot him back when Johnny did. He shot him straight into his head, killing him in just a blink causing the shouts to intensify.

"That's a good example. Now, anymore rebels?" I asked. I let out a smug smirk. "okay, everyone here is going to serve for me from now on" I said before turning my back and leaving the scene.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂