X L

Taeyong's POV.

My mind can't function right. I want to explode like a bomb. I'm worried as hell. I fvcking heard how he hurt her and I'm losing my sanity. I feel so useless just listening here as she try so hard to suppress her whimpers. I promised to protect her and yet I'm here...malfunctioning.

I knew that for someone like me, being in love is one of the most dangerous things in life and yet I became selfish and allowed myself to take the risk. I cannot dictate my heart, my brain is useless when in terms of this. I tend to get overpowered by my emotions more than anything.

"He hurt her, w-what should I do"
I uttered, asking no one. I lifted my gaze and looked straight to Jaehyun. He knows me very well. I won't be able to give command in this state.
I brushed my hair up in frustration. The more time I stay here doing absolutely nothing, the more Jia's life is at risk. My woman is stubborn, and I'm scared she'll keep acting like that and continuosly be hurt by that bastard.

I want to go wherever the fvck they are right now, but doing that will only make things complicated.
"what.should.we.do. Lee Taeyong" Jaehyun firmly said, throwing my question back to me. "Get yourself together. It's not the right time to go weak Taeyong"

"h-hyung I'll go with you J-Jia wasn't supposed to be there if it's not because of me---"

"enough" Taeil stopped Haechan. "didn't you hear what that bllsht said a while ago? you'll only make everything worse Donghyuck"

"what do you want me to do then hyung!? I should be the one who's getting hurt there! not her!----"

"Donghyuck!! can't you comprehend the situation!? Everything is fvcking planned!!! Shut the fvck up!" Jaehyun exclaimed, shutting Haechan.

"stop fighting will you!?" Mark tried to calm the atmosphere but he's not succeeding at all.

My mind is getting all fvcked up.
I really can't think right. My mind is running in circles of Jia's face crying in pain. She got kidnapped from right under my security, I feel so pathetic.
I always promise to keep her safe and I always fvck up. I fvcked over the only person that made me feel complete. I've never had an attachment before that meant this much to me and it's the first thing in my entire life that I became this terrified. I feel like I can surrender everything just to have her back in my arms, safe and sound.

But...them...my people, my brothers. Who were always there for me even before Jia came. The plan we have shared and vowed to accomplish. Giving all the files to that old bastard would mean admitting my defeat. Everything we did as a team will put into waste. Damn, what the fvck should I do.

"T-Taeyong...save me"

the same thought kept on running inside my mind. I can clearly hear her voice, her cry, everything--- and it's driving me insane!

I stood up, squinting my eyes shut tightly as I try to calm myself. Everyone looked at me in panic. My fist are trembling in anger. My vision is getting closer to being dark as fvck.

Jaehyun's right, I have to get all my shts together. No one will be able to solve all of this bllshits except for me. Everything's on me, everything's my fault. Therefore, everything should end on my hand.

"Taeyong---"

"I have to end everything now, even if it'll cost my life"

*****

Jia's POV.

I woke up in a dark empty room. Seems like a freaking warehouse or something. It's cold, I'm shivering.
I am tied in a metal chair, my hands tightly tied behind me as well as my feet. There's a huge tape on my mouth and I swear to god removing this out of me will be painful as hell.

I can't remember much. The last thing I could recall was receiving a hard hit on my nape and being dragged to their van. I don't even know if they kept what they said that they'll get me in exchange of Haechan. I just really hope they did.

I flinched when suddenly the door opened widely, along with that is the lights being turned on, blinding the hell out of me. I shut my eyes firmly as I try to adjust my vision to the sudden brightness.

An old man entered, he has less hair, a protruding belly, looks like someone's uncle, probably around his 40s. But at the same time looked absolutely intimidating... and I must admit I'm fvcking scared right now.
I usually don't get intimidated just by anyone... well aside from Taeyong when I first met him... but this old man... his aura alone screams evil. He started talking to the phone, and I easily recognised his voice.

He was the one I was talking to over the phone a while ago. Speaking of my phone--- fvck where is it.

I was frozen when he went near me, that's when I learned, he's talking to Taeyong. I tried so hard to suppress myself from making any noise that would possibly freak the hell out of Taeyong, but I failed. His hands are heavy, and my small face can't take his slaps anymore. I cried like a weakling. I hate this, I hate my situation right now, but it's better than Haechan being here.

"Jia. Listen, baby I'm coming. h-hm? wait for me. I'm so sorry Jia.
I-I'll save you there. Hold on--- I'm so sorry Jia" Taeyong sounded so weak, and I can hear desperation in his voice. The way they converse seems like they already knew each other before. Seems like they have an unfinished business to dwell on.

No matter how hard I tell Taeyong to not go here, I know he won't listen to me. And I'm going crazy because I know, they wanted him gone. If only I wasn't tied like this, I alread escaped this filthy place and killed everyone here. I am helpless right now.

Pain. My face feel numb already due to those numerous hard slaps I received. I don't usually cry in situations like this but... damn, everything hurts already.

"T-Taeyong...save me" my voice came out really weak. Absolutely weak.

Right after I said those words, the old man cut the line. Tears continued flowing down my pathetic eyes. I'm scared. I am damn scared of what will happen. I don't want Taeyong to go here, I'd rather die here. They clearly used Haechan to get me, and now He's using me to get Taeyong. I'm too gullible. Now, I will cause Taeyong's harm. fvck you Park Jang Mi.

"I never thought he's that dumb"
the old man commented. Smirking on his phone, definitely pertaining to Taeyong. This bllsht really talks like he knows them, I don't even know what is that sht he want from Taeyong... maybe the files?----sht!
But Taeyong and the boys had a hard time getting those, tho I don't know why he wanted that---still that's his already!

"Do you seriously think Taeyong is dumb? hah shame on you" I reacted sarcastically in between my coughs. If glares could kill, this old man is definitely dead right now in front of me.

"Someone who is as smart as him is pathetic once his heart starts ruling everything" he backfired. He stretched his hand and pat my head.
I automatically flinched, I thought he'll slap me again. "Lee Taeyong will commit the same mistake." he said. Seems like reminiscing some sht. I narrowed my brows in confusion. They really know each other.

He shove his phone in his pocket and turned his back at me. He started walking away. When he reached the huge door he turned all the lights off once again. I feel blind due to excessive darkness. I'm scared.

"Anyway. You don't know me yet right?" he talked from the distance. His voice emitting too much command.

"I don't fvcking care whoever you are" I answered. He let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"you can address me as Mr.Lee"

L-Lee?

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂