X X X I X

Jaehyun's POV.

"Lee Taeyong listen. Being impulsive as fvck is not what you need right now. Can you put that fvcking gun down you punk!? no one's going against you here" I said trying so hard to calm the hell out of Taeyong.

He seriously look like a furious dragon right now and it's freaking me out. He keep on walking back and forth holding his gun. I'm afraid he'll accidentally pull the trigger out and hurt himself or anyone of us here.

Haechan was lying unconscious right in front of the gate of this mansion when we got here. He's all tied up. We're going crazy looking for him everywhere and we'll end up seeing him here where we all left. And to make things even worse, it's Jia's turn to be lost now.

Everyone is here, scattered around the living room waiting for Haechan to gain consciousness and tell us what actually happened. Haechan's bar got raid so bad that some innocent people got hurt. His bar is a total chaos when we got there, seems like Haechan even tried to fight against them himself.

Whoever the culprit is, everything has been planned out. They caught Haechan alone, in his most vulnerable state where they know he can't fight all alone. Considering the amount of people his bar may contain at that certain moment, they know Haechan will do his best to not harm anyone. But Haechan failed to keep the chaos under his control.

We've been waiting for about 2 hours now, and it's getting dark outside. We already tried to track down Jia's location through her phone but Taeyong and Doyoung came back and said that her phone was left in an abandoned warehouse in Busan.

We're positive. Everything is planned.
She was kidnapped, and I can't fvcking believe they were that fast and already reached that far.

"They probably hit his head that hard to make him sleep this long" Johnny commented. Everyone is anticipating Haechan to wake up.
I myself want to slap him awake right now. I looked at Taeyong, among everyone here, he's the one who worries the most. Ofcourse, it's his woman. He'll definitely go crazy.
I'm afraid of the things going on inside his evil mind.

"All cctvs on Haechan's bar got broken I'm afraid it'll be hard to recover the footages" Doyoung said.

"I only have one bastard in mind that will do this kind of dirty game"
Taeil said from afar. Looking knowingly at everyone of us. Everyone seems to agree including me.

"It's definitely him. He's starting" Taeyong said. Confirming our conclusions.

A few minutes more passed before Haechan started moving. "Haechan!"
Almost everyone of us reacted. Thankful that he wake up. "Are you okay?" Mark asked worriedly.

He nodded as he massage his neck and feel that he have bruises on his face. "shit ouch--"

"what happened?" Taeyong carefully asked. Careful but sounding so demanding and desperate to know everything right away.

"Some hoodlums--- about 5--- barged in my bar and started a scene, carrying huge guns scaring people. They asked me to go with them and so I refused and fought back. I have no idea what the hell they wanted from me. I was able to kill one of them but the next thing happened is me losing my consciousness. My nape still hurts" he explained. Completely unaware of what's currently happening. I feel sorry for our youngest, for not being there to help him when he needed us.

"mianhe. I should have accompanied you when you asked me a while ago" [mianhe-sorry] Jungwoo mumbled.

"ah hyung! no one's at fault--- where's Jia anyway?" he suddenly asked. Looking around and finally noticing the tension that's written all over Taeyong's face.