X X X V I

Jia's POV.

I shifted my position for the hundredth time. I'm going to rot in boredom. Those boys left me all alone here-- Although Haechan said he'll just buy something there at the convenience store nearby. But it's been like 5 minutes still he's not here.

I turned the television off since I'm not watching anyway. I leaned on my back and stretched my body on the sofa. I stared on the ceiling. This huge mansion feels like home. I belong here now. After years of living like a homeless sht I finally have what I can call a 'home' now.

I lifted my hand when I remembered something. The bracelet.

I was sitting on the living room when Taeyong sat along. "Taeyong" I smiled. He smiled back and scooted nearer to me. He rested his head on my shoulder as his arms snaked behind me. He likes to do this, and I find it really really cute. "are you tired?"
I asked. He shook his head. "you are"
whenever I ask him this, he'll always deny it, even though I can clearly see the exhaustion on his face. I badly want to help him on his whereabouts but he also badly don't want me to.

I felt something cold-- a metal perhaps-- being put on my wrist.
I looked down at our hands. He put a bracelet on me. He looked at me and showed me his wrist as well. I can't help but smile at how cute he looked in front of me just now.

It's a matching bracelet. Oh my gosh. Coming from an overly intimidating looking guy. "how cute Lee Taeyong" I commented as I stare at the bracelet.
Typical couple things...matching stuffs.
Seems like it was made specially for us, it's a gold bracelet where numbers are embedded on it. And I swear if I'm dumb, I won't be able to recognize what that numbers symbolize.

It's the day when he asked me out and I said yes. "I see, you get it" he said and rested his head on my shoulder once again. "I didn't know you're this romantic Mr. Lee " I teased as I sniffled his hair. Oh gosh he always smells nice.

"but you like it Ms. Park" he said back, even imitating my tone.

I can't help but giggle at that sudden flashback. Taeyong always manage to make me blush and melt on my knees. He's so sweet wtaf. He got me head over heels I swear. With that face of his ofcourse I'm going to be so weak in front of him. I still can't believe he's my 'boyfriend' now. For Pete's sake! I have NEVER imagined myself getting romantically involved before. We've been together for like a week already and I still find his moves very amusing. He's way too different from my initial judgement about his outer appearance. He's actually too soft for me. His duality... I can't believe him. All of them actually.

A week, just a week, and he already managed to make me fall so deep.
I feel like I like him more than he like me now. He had me wrapped in his hands and I'm not going to complain.
What's taking them so long anyway?
I miss him already.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard something. Is that Haechan? but if it's Haechan, he'll shout right away. I remained silent. Observing the movement of that someone, based on the steps--- that someone is trying so hard to not make any noise, I could barely hear the steps. It's definitely not one of the boys. The steps are getting near the living room where I'm in.

Who could this be? I saw an unfamiliar built through the screen of the television. He's heading upstairs. None of the boys looked this ridiculously huge wtf. He didn't noticed me, good thing. I carefully got off the sofa and stepped towards the stairs as well. When I got nearer, I noticed something on his back pocket. Damn, he have a gun. What is he planning to do!?

I stepped back and hid on the wall where I couldn't be seen from the staircase. I removed one of my slippers and threw it on the doorway of the kitchen, creating enough noise to alarm him. I saw from the television screen how he turned around. He's already halfway upstairs, but he decided to go down.
I waited like shit and when he set his feet on the last step of the stairs I lifted my foot in an attempt to kick him hard...but he was able to dodge.

shit

He was quick and immediately throw his fist on me, good thing I was quicker and was able to dodge it as well. Goddamnit this one is huge, I don't think I can do it! I need to snatch his gun! I turned around and ran as he chase after me. I ran like crazy until I reached a wall, he advanced fast towards me, clearly not aware of what I'm about to do. Everything happened before his eyes as I used all my force and jump off the wall then landed behind him. I kicked his back real hard, which caused his huge body to flop down, fleshly thud onto the ground.

"fvcking btch!" he yelled and lifted himself up almost immediately. Damn, Damn!! He pulled the gun out of his pocket but I managed to kick it out of his grip. The gun fell on the ground a few steps away from us. He had his eyes on the gun so I took the opportunity to kick him down there. He fell on his knee and I went behind him and start choking him. I wrap my arms around his neck. I am catching my breath just as how his breathing comes labored. "what are you trying to do here!?!" I yelled. He's on his knee, I'm choking him yet he's too strong and tries to get out of my grip.

I tightened my grip on my hand as I excerted all my force on my arm that is choking him. "l-let me g-go I'll k-kill you fvcking btch!" he managed to utter despite of panting. Holy Jesus he's strong! I don't think I can hold him any longer----

The entrance door opened widely and Haechan's voice rang. "Jiaaa~" fvck!
I lost my focus on my opponent and he took that opportunity to grab my hair real hard causing my grip on his neck to loosen. He pushed me hard and I stumbled on the huge flower vase. Ouch

"Jia!?" Haechan shouted, his voice getting near the scene. I looked at the man, he's going to get the gun! I took a piece of the broken vase and ran towards his back. "JIA!" Haechan shouted and he was fast to kick the gun farther before the man took it. Haechan ran towards me and hid me behind him.

The man stood in front of us looking so done. "look, I've had enough. I'll kill you both!" he said, immediately attacking Haechan. He punched Haechan straight to his jaw. I looked for the gun as the two of them threw punches at each other. Fvck!! Haechan is smaller! Even our strength together won't make it against this huge bastard!

"Holy fvck where's the gun!" I said in frustration. I turn around and saw the gun on the floor beside the sofa. I ran towards it and immediately aim it straight to the two of them, to the head of the man in particular.

"Jia----J---Jia andwae!" Haechan shouted in horror when I was about to pull the trigger. The man punched him hard and Haechan fell on the ground. My hands started trembling, and I don't know why but... the horror in Haechan's shout caused my mind to recall the fear I felt when I killed everyone in TRC.

"Shoot me!" the man shouted as if he think I don't know how to use a gun.

b-but I said to Taeyong that I won't k-kill anyone anymore...

"fvcking coward!!" the man approached I stepped back and shoot his leg. He fell down bleeding. He shouted in pain, fuelling the tension.
His defeaning shout is taking out my anxiety. I fell down on the floor as I cover my ears. He's bleeding helplessly infront of me.

"H-Haechan... Haechan" I uttered. He isn't moving, damn.

I heard the entrance door banged open and voices followed, as the man infront of me continued bawling in pain. I am trembling like crazy... and
I don't know why. I'm scared. I'm so scared again.

"T-Taeyong" I mumbled and as if on cue, someone held me from behind.
I looked over my shoulder and it's him. Tears immediately streamed down my cheeks as he hugged me. He took the gun out of my grip and threw it somewhere.

"I'm here now Jia, I'm sorry for leaving"

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂