I I I

Jia's POV.

I was on the meeting from the moment it started. I really didn't pay much attention to what they're talking since I'm busy thinking of something else. But despite of my focus on my own little bubble here, I didn't fail to notice how that blue haired man called Taeyong kept on glancing and glancing at me.

I'm being conscious here, really.
I have to admit it, he's strikingly handsome and as intimidating as hell.
I don't know what's wrong with my face that he kept on looking at it.
He's so good-looking and his stare will definitely send butterflies to your stomach but--- he's looking at me as if I did something wrong to him--- like he wants to kill me or something.
That's not even adoration so it's making me a bit uneasy.

"I'll take the half" he said, earning various reactions from everyone. He's probably pertaining to the shares of the company. Half? is he that wealthy?
The meeting goes on, and I sat here quietly. Watching this business men converse with each other.

After an hour, the meeting finally ended. I exited the room as soon as everyone took their leave, in hopes that Mr. Song won't call me again.
I ran towards the elevator, and reached it just when it's about to close... and if only I knew that, that Taeyong is the one who's in there, I shouldn't have done that.

I entered the elevator and press the ground floor. It's kinda suffocating if you'll ask me. His aura is really intimidating even though he's behind me and I cannot even see his face.

"Where were you last Friday night?" he suddenly talked. I almost flinch in surprise. I narrowed my brows as my heart started to skip a beat. What the hell?

I looked over my shoulder to confirm if he's talking to me or he's on his phone. But he's looking at me. "are you talking to me?" I asked.

"who else?" he sassed. Right, there's only two of us in here. He stood straight and put his hands on his pocket. I turned to face him completely.

"excuse me sir, what are you talking about?" he's staring at me as if he's examining me. His piercing gaze is sending unknown waves towards me.

"I said, where were you last Friday night?" he repeated clearly. I gulped as my mind started flying elsewhere.
tf is wrong with this man?

"I'm in our house ofcourse" I answered sarcastically. He let out a smug smirk.

"I doubt that" he said before walking pass by me. Making me smell his strong manly scent. I didn't even noticed that the elevator door have already opened.

*****

Taeyong's POV.

"here's the information of that old hag's daughter" Mark said as he put a folder on my table. I took it and immediately scan through it. It shows a different picture. I lifted my gaze at Mark.

"are you sure this is right?" I asked.

He nodded. I looked at the picture that was attached once again, but it's really a different woman. Way too different from the woman I saw at the bar. But Mark's research never failed before. So basically, this is true. Maybe my conclusion was wrong.

Who's that woman then?

I leaned back on my seat and tried to recall how that woman looked. I only saw her from afar, I didn't really saw her face. It's impossible that she didn't saw how I shoot the chandelier. She's there, she's just too fast to escape. Even faster than me, I didn't even noticed her leaving, even though my focus was on them the whole time.

As I think of it, suddenly something came rushing to my mind. That Song's company secretary. As soon as I saw her, I immediately suspected her as that woman on the bar... but I have no concrete proof. What's bothering me is that, she's not just familiar to me on that aspect. Her face is really really familiar, for me... personally. I'm still figuring out why.

Park Jia.

"Park Jia. Do a background check on her. Song Company's secretary"
I said. Mark nodded and made his way out of my office.

The negotiation with Song Company went well. They're easy to manipulate unlike of what I have expected. I was able to get half of the company share. So basically, half of the company is already owned by me. I already sent Doyoung there to serve as my eyes.
The bastard Song is a member of my rival gang, and he's my first step.

My plan is going well so far. Maybe I'll just kill him later when I already got all his wealth on my name. He can't die early, I can still use him for my following plans.

I was interrupted when someone knocked on the door and opened it before I could even talk. It's Mark, carrying a folder again. "that fast?"
I asked.

"nothing much to see. Why are you asking for her information anyway?" I opened the folder and like what he said, there's really nothing much to see aside from her name and age.

"what's this?" I asked sarcastically.
"you didn't even got her Birthday Mark Lee" I said in sarcasm.

"Because there's really nothing under that name. Are you sure you got the name right?" he asked back.

"I did"

"I also did. I don't know how she was hired on that company with just very minimal information. The company also didn't have any data about her" I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion. "There's really nothing under that name. It seems like she doesn't have any identity at all"

"You should've searched thoroughly! It's only been an hour since I gave the task to you!" I blurted.

"but there's really nothing! if you want, you can watch me as I search" he challenged. How is that possible? This never happened before.
"our systems are giving me the same data as I search for that name. The only thing will come out, is her age."

I stared at the photo that was attached on the folder. This is really intriguing.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂