X V

Taeyong's POV.

"Taeyong" Doyoung called out as soon as I got downstairs. I was drying my hair as I head towards the kitchen. All of them are scattered all over the living room already.

"mwo" [what] I asked. Doyoung looked so serious right now. He must have something big to offer. "what is it?" I asked once again when he didn't answer. It seems like he's hesitant to spew out what's in his mind. He's facing his laptop in on the kitchen bar. It's still early but he's already well dressed.

"hey what's up" Johnny joined. I sat on one of the stool in front of the kitchen bar, across Doyoung.

Doyoung took a phone from his pocket. "everything in this phone has been deleted" he started.

"who's phone is that?" Mark asked.
I think all of them are advancing towards us. Probably sensing something serious. Doyoung looks awfully serious right now and I don't why it's making me anxious. I have this sudden feeling to just turn around and go back to my room without hearing what he's about to say.

"Park Jia" Doyoung answered.

"oh..." Mark reacted.

"but I managed to recover everything" Doyoung continued, catching all of our attentions.

"yah Kim Doyoung, your seriousness is making me anxious"
Taeil said. I looked over my shoulder to indeed see everyone here in the kitchen. Even Jaehyun is leaning against the door frame. Anticipating what Doyoung is about to say.
I remained quiet as I returned my gaze back at Doyoung, who is looking intently at me.

"Jia is the killer" silence ate the whole room. I felt like I became deaf for a moment. I narrowed my eyes at Doyoung, questioning his entire existence.

"NE!?" some of the boys shouted in unison.

"m-maldo andwae----" Mark reacted in disbelief. I couldn't talk nor blink.
I myself can't believe wtf Doyoung is saying. [this can't be]

"Can you remember where did you shoot that someone who killed Bang's brother?" Doyoung asked directly to me.

"left shoulder" I answered right away.

"I told you she has bandages on her left shoulder" a-andwae... My hands started shaking for God knows I don't know the reason why. "She's been going back and forth of this mansion fooling all 9 of us" fvck this.
"fooling Taeyong" I brushed my hair up in pure frustration. I am so ashamed of myself. I stood up, everyone looked up at me in panic.
With heavy steps I headed upstairs and angrily unlocked the door of her room.

"hey--hey Taeyong wait up---what if--" Jungwoo shouted from afar, steps following... sign that everyone followed me. I pushed the door wide open and immediately stepped inside.
I went nearer the bed and pulled the blanket off... only to see the same scene I saw last night. Only pillows are underneath. But unlike last night, the bathroom door is wide open.

I walked towards the bathroom to see the small window there, opened.
"she already escaped" Jaehyun said.
"Damn, I can't believe this"

"It was indeed her" We all glanced at Haechan when he talked. He's holding a rose. A fvcking rose again.

"We've been looking for someone who's right in front of our faces. What the actual fvck" Johnny said in dismay.

"what the fvck" is all I managed to utter.

"Park Jang Mi, The Rose Corporation's most valued undercover assassin. Her mission is to kill all the succesors of Gundal Li Company. She's working all fvcking alone. I also can't believe this bvllsht at first. But everything made sense as I look on the database of the whole Rose Corp."
I said I'll kill her if she's one of them...

last night I was asking her real name, I was expecting to hear the same as what Doyoung just said. Park Jang Mi--- but not like this. Park Jang Mi, the woman I used to like when I was young. That young lady I have adored from afar as a teen and naive boy.
I never thought I'll meet her like this again. I am so damn pathetic to not notice all the signs she have thrown to me. Her name literally means rose and that fvcking tattoo on her arm was the proof all along. I got blinded by this hope inside me, turning a blind eye on those signs... risking everything.

"keeping her here was the worst thing we ever did" Yuta said.

"Ha , I can't believe this" Haechan breathed in disappoinment.

"we got tricked by a woman"

"But she looked so innocent---"

"she's one hell of a great pretender"

"what are we going to do Taeyong" Doyoung asked. Everyone stared at me, and I couldn't utter a single word.

"this bastard is smitten. I knew it. We're all dead" Jaehyun commented. I couldn't do anything but throw a death glare at him. I brushed my hair up in vexation. My mind is fvcked up, as well as this thing inside my chest.
I'm in deep disappoinment, I am fvcking disappointed of myself.

"Park Jang Mi used to attend the same school as Taeyong" I gulped. Doyoung really got everything about her. Everyone was surprised of what they just heard.

"w-what--- the--" Mark.

"But it seems like she doesn't recognize you at all. Or she's really just great in pretending" no, she really doesn't recognize me. She doesn't even know me before in the first place. "Tomorrow, Bang's company will hold a ball, and I'm a hundred percent sure that she'll be there" everyone is fvcking looking at me, waiting for any command to come out of my mouth. fvck fvck I can't think right.

I closed my eyes and heaved a hard sigh. "we'll go there. All of us" I said.
"We have to kill Bang as soon as possible. Move faster than that Rose Corp. We won't fvcking lose against them" my mind can't function. I am purely in impulse right now.

"what about her?" Johnny asked.
I looked at him.

"if she points her gun at you, shoot her"

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂