X I

Taeyong's POV.

I unconsciously slap my forehead in disbelief as soon as she closed the door. I know her. I fvcking know her.
But... that doesn't make sense at all.
The difference... it's uncanny. Having her infront of me within that close proximity awaken my urges to do something.

She was so close. Plus the fact that I got a glimpse of that ink on her arm again, forced me to do what I just did. I had no choice. If I go off straight and pull her sleeves up like what I did last time, I'll get a fvcking slap again.

When she stared straight into my eyes, my urges increased rapidly.
I was acting purely in impulse when I held her nape and pulled her into my face. I even almost forgot what I have intended to do.

When she closed her eyes, that's when I opened mine, and took the opportunity of her being distracted.
I held her shoulder and sneakily lifted her sleeves... that's when I saw...

A rose... tattooed on her.

~~~~~

"are you even fine already?" Jaehyun asked when he saw me advancing towards the huge door.

"I am. I've been laying on that room for 3 consecutive days already." I said. During those day I have remodeled my plan somehow. We didn't got any death news anyway so it's about time for us to move again.

"you know I can do it instead" he said.

"No. I'll do it. Guard this house. Someone might visit us here" I said, looking at him knowingly. We've been keeping our guards up since the last day since we have concluded that we're being followed by someone.

It's a shame how we can't identify our enemies right now. I myself don't even know if they're new--who's bold enough to play tricks on us, or they're oldies that got angered by us before and finally had the guts to fight back.

I've already told them what actually happened and why I got shot. I was heading to the parking lot when suddenly someone approached me and immediately fired bullets. Someone must want me dead already, good thing I was fast and was able to kill him first. I was just about to go and inspect him but 127 arrived and panicked as soon as they saw me bleeding. I ordered Doyoung to get back to the scene but he was late. The body has been taken already.

"I'll go with you" Jaehyun said, turning his back on me probably going to get his things. I headed straight to the car and waited for him before I drive off towards our destination.

As I drive I discussed the changes I have made on our plan. He'll be the one who'll explain everything to the rest of our members. Out of 7 people I have on my list, only 5 are up, and one of those is being so worthless already so I'll just kill him to atleast ease the burden on my list. I can don it by myself but since Jaehyun insisted, I'll just bring him along.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the company building. "Stay here and tell me if you're already seeing him" I said as I fixed the earpiece I am wearing. Jaehyun nodded and wore his earpiece as well. I parked my car a few walks away from the building. I hopped off my car, took my suitcase with me and headed straight to the entrance of the building. The guards even greeted me as I enter, they probably recognized me as one of the businessman in here.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button of the uppermost part of the building. My shooting spot. I was greeted with the raging wind when I reached the rooftop. I examined the spot as I analyze the distance between my target and where I am currently standing. I can see him already from here.

"He's entering the lobby" Jaehyun talked through the earpiece.

"copy" I said as I open my suitcase and assemble my sniper gun.
I kneeled down to match my eye level with the telescope and perfectly see my target. I glanced at my wrist watch. 9:00pm, just in time.

"he's heading towards the entrance door" Jaehyun informed me once again. The bastard is being surrounded with his guard, must've been so afraid for his life.

I focused on the telescope and I already got a clear shot on his head, I was about to pull the trigger when an unknown bullet entered the scene, hitting my target's heart. Killing my target right infront of my fvcking face.

"Bvllshit!"
"well done" Jaehyun commented.

"fvck you, that wasn't me!"
I shouted in frustration as I look around the place, searching for possible traces of where did the bullet came from. Not far away from where I am in, I saw someone suspicious at the rooftop of the building right across me. I can perfectly see him since the building he's in is much lower than where I am.

"what!?" I removed my earpiece and threw it somewhere in annoyance. As I eyed that someone who is having the same posture as me. A gun is also right in front of that someone so there's no doubt that it's him.

Probably sensing that someone is watching. That someone suddenly moved fast and started running away from his previous spot, leaving his gun. I turned my sniper then point it straight at him and pulled the trigger. I shot his arm, causing him to stumble and fall, but he was fast and have recovered quickly then continued to ran away off the scene.

"Goddamnit!!" I put my sniper back to the suitcase and immediately ran towards the elevator, pressing hard on the button of the lobby. When I got to the exit door, people are crowding the entrance door. The dead body is still there being surrounded by everyone.

Jaehyun drove my car and stopped right in front of me when I got outside the building. I immediately hop on and drove off the scene.

"what the hell happened?" Jaehyun asked.

"someone shoot him. I don't know how the fvck but I think someone has the same list of target as what we have. And it's fvcking ruining everything" I said, thinking so hard.

"isn't that good then? someone is killing our targets? we can go straight to your red liner" I glared at him.

"How about the fvcking business Jung Jaehyun? have you forgotten my agenda!? I have to get their wealth first before allowing them to die!" I brushed my hair up in vexation as he shook his head.

Damn. I got escaped by a bastard!
I should've shoot his head! Goddamnit!

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂