X X X

Jia's POV.

Taeyong became softer after that day. What I mean is... he became more transparent... I don't know if he's really like this? or he really did changed a bit. His usual intimidating aura is not that evident anymore.
It seems like he's always in a good mood. He's specially kind towards me, and it's sending me lots of wild butterflies straight to my stomach.

"Haechan" I called out.

"Ne?" he asked without removing his gaze from his phone. He's playing some video games as I sat next to him and peeked.

"what's wrong with Taeyong?" I asked looking elsewhere. Imagining Taeyong's face that's way too out of his character. I'm not used to seeing him so soft, but it would definitely be a lie if I say I don't like it. I'm just wondering.

"hyung is smitten" he simply said, glancing at me and returning his gaze back to his phone almost immediately.

"of who?" I asked. He paused the game and looked at me, like I'm some kind of pathetic piece of sht.

"of you ofcourse, who else?" he said sarcastically. Blood rushed straight to my face, my cheeks immediately burned and I'm sure I'm blushing right now. I playfully slap his shoulder as I held my cheeks.

"ah yah" I pushed him as my heart started beating like crazy. Seriously! I'm like a high school girl getting all romantically excited! aaah!

I spotted a lollipop on the small table in front of us. I reached for it and opened it and shoved it straight to my mouth. he didn't mention anything about that tho.

"aish!Noona! I lost aish! jinjja!"
I flinced when Haechan suddenly blurted in annoyance--- wait?

"Did you just called me Noona?"
I asked, holding either side of his cheeks to face me. I squished his cheeks since I noticed just now that his cheeks are kinda chubby and it's cute.

"eh!?did I!?" he asked in between a pout. I burst out laughing at his face.

"I heard you Haechan!" he gently pushed me off his face.

"I didn't!" aaaaaw! he's denying! how cute! he looked embarrassed!

"ahahahah! But I heard it Haechan! Call me noona again!" I teased. He stood up and attempted to leave me in the living room alone, but ofcourse being the tease I am I trailed behind him and continued teasing the hell out of him. "Haechannie called me noona! aaaah how cute! Mark should call me noona as well~ Donghyuck! yah!"

"aaah! shut up Jia!" he shouted. He entered the kitchen and so I followed.

"Haecha---" I stopped when he abruptly turned to face me. Woah, I almost bump on him.

"Araseo. Noona. There. You happy now?" he said. o-ow did I annoy him too much?

"I didn't hear" He let out an annoyed sigh as I suppress my laughter. He's the youngest here so he's the only one I can annoy here. I've always dreamed of having a younger sibling and seeing Haechan makes me recall how I used to dream of having one.

he stomp his feet in pure annoyance.
"Jia!"

"alright, alright. I'm happy now"
I smiled at him. His expression softened, he probably saw the sadness in my eyes. I stuck the lollipop in the side of my mouth as I talk. "It's just, it felt so good hearing someone call me noona. I always wanted to have a younger sibling. So yeah, sorry if I annoyed you" I said. He scratched his nape and shoved his phone on his pocket.