X X X I I

Jia's POV.

"Let him rest first. He'll wake up the next morning. His body is easy to get weak at the mere contact of a bullet, some instances is really like this. His body is not strong enough to endure the pain of being shoot that's why he fainted right away. He didn't lost that much blood, so he'll be okay" I remained staring at Taeyong, lying pale in front of us.

I got too scared when I saw him bleeding in front of me. My mind went totally blank and all I did was cry as I held him. He was shot in his stomach and I am damn worried.
I want to take the bullet out myself but I am too weak to perform the treatment like what I did before,
so the boys just decided to risk everything and called a doctor.

"He'll be fine" Jungwoo tapped my shoulder in assurance. Taeyong looked so pale, like someone dying--- and that's what's fuelling my anxiety.
I am furious, I am worried, I am feeling everything. I want him to wake up now and tell me himself that he's fine.

His wound doesn't appear that bad from the outside, and the doctor also assured us that it wasn't that bad... but I'm so scared. I don't know where is this fear coming. He's basically a weakling who heals himself just fast... but still I'm in distress.

The doctor left the room along with Taeil and Yuta. I looked at Jaehyun.
"It's TRC" I said.

"how did you know?" he asked in confusion.

"The car, I know that" No matter how fast that car passed by in front of us, I wouldn't be mistaken. That's one of TRC's car. The plate number is very familiar to me. "and the bullet. TRC's logo was imprinted in there" TRC's logo is only known by its people. They probably thought they'll be able to kill me that fast that's why they moved in pure impulse. They're desperate to kill me.

"Doyoung chased after the car, but it suddenly exploded in the middle of the underground pass and went straight to the cliff. But no body has been recovered" Jungwoo said.

"That's how that damn corporation work. Systematic and neat" I said through gritted teeth. I am furious as hell right now. My mind is running in circles of killing everyone. I looked around at everyone knowingly. Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Johnny, Mark and Haechan are all here.

"I need your help"

*****

Jaehyun's POV.

Unlike what we have expected last night, Taeyong didn't wake up the next morning.

Jia asked for our help. At first I didn't got what she meant, she literally called all of us for a meeting. Everyone was surprised by her sudden plan. She's one hell of an impulsive woman. She's furious, we can all feel the tension inside her mind. She dropped a plan, begging all of us to help her.

"I'm very sorry, I should be the one lying there not him. I-It's my fault"

"no one's at fault, Taeyong saved you because he wanted to" Johnny said.

"everyone of us will definitely do the same if we're beside you. You don't have to feel that way" Doyoung also said. Everyone agreed, as well as me.

Not that it's okay to get Taeyong hurt but this is actually a lot better than her lying there and Taeyong going crazy over here.

"It's The Rose Corporation. I am a hundred percent sure. And this things will continue to happen not until they see me lying lifeless. I don't want anyone of you to get hurt anymore. I-I want to end things with them now, for real"
we all listened as she talk. Everyone's listening attentively as we all anticipate of what she's about to say.
I myself is actually clueless of what she wants to happen, but I remained silent.
All of us are furious of that corporation right now, and I want to take revenge ofcourse.