A man's best friend

Alrighty! Let's get down to buisness!
First things first, sad chapters are over!
Second things second, this was requested by: RoxyLennon
Last but not least, enjoy!
(*´ ˘ '*)

It all started the day of the class vote.

Tord Lande was a highschool student at Lakeshire High in England. Not knowing much English when he first arrived made it harder for him to make friends. In the third grade however, he made friends with two boys named Edd Golden and Matt Harper. The three have been inseparable ever since. They went to the same schools together, always went over to each others houses, and stood up for one another. It was a pretty good life.
Until...
"Alright class listen up!" Mrs. Rory, the homeroom teacher exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "In honor of how well the dance went, I spoke with the principal and we agreed on having you all go on a field trip!" Everyone cheered. "How well the dance went?" Edd repeated. He scoffed. "That dance was a wreck. It was just our class too. Ain't nobody even showed up." Tord laughed and Matt snickered. "That's true." Matt said. "We thought that you guys could pick where you wanted to go for the trip." Mrs. Rory said. Everyone started to shout their answers, including Edd, Matt, and Tord.
"Amusment park!"
"Water park!"
"Six Flags!"
"Disney World!"
"The zoo!"
Everyone stopped shouting and turned to the kid who shouted the zoo. The classroom was quiet until Edd spoke up. He clicked his tounge in disappointment. "Listen Kenny," he started. "Ain't nobody wants to go to a zoo!" The whole class laughed. Even Kenny. Mrs. Rory clapped her hands together again. "Now, I have three options on the board-" She was interrupted by the class groaning. "Hey now!" She exclaimed. "We have, Six Flags, a water park, or camping." Almost immidiently the whole class shouted "camping." Mrs. Rory blinked in shock. "That was easier than I thought." She said. The class laughed. "Camping it is then!" She exclaimed. Everyone cheered once again.

On the day of the camping trip, Mrs. Rory split the class into groups of three. Matt, Edd, and Tord were all a group. "You shouldn't put them together." One student said. "You're making a mistake!" Another one joked. "Oh be quiet! You shouldn't be talkin' since you're in a group with Layla and everyone knows you've been simpin' on her ever since the fourth grade! By the way, how's bein' stuck in the friend zone turnin' out for ya? That's what I thought. Pitiful." Edd said. The whole class "oooh'ed" and laughed. The kid blushed and stayed silent. "Damn Edd!" Tord exclaimed. Edd laughed.
On the first day, the three needed to set up their ground. "Here! Here! I found the best spot!" Matt exclaimed. Edd ran over and plopped the tent down. "Yes! A nice view of the stars!" Edd exclaimed. Tord smiled and set down the rest of their supplies. "Okay, so we have..flashlights, water, food, sleeping mats, a lantern, more food and water, and for some reason a teddy bear?" He said. Matt blushed in embarrassment. He quickly snatched the teddy bear. "He's a...precious family heirloom thank you!" He lied. Edd and Tord laughed. "Let's set up camp eh?" Edd said. "You know Edd, I am always so confused what kind of  accent you have. Right now you sound like and Aussie." Tord said. Edd laughed. "I know." He stated. "I did that on purpose." Tord nodded.
The time they set up the camp, it was already night. Mrs. Rory clapped. "Time for marshmellows around the fire!" She exclaimed. Everyone sat on logs around the fire. "Matt what are you doing?" Tord asked. "I don't want to put my food on a stick! That's unsanitary." Matt said. Edd sighed. "Listen sweetie, I love you but you're gonna burn your hand." He said. Matt smiled and Edd snorted. "Alright homophobes, let me eat." Tord said. Matt and Edd laughed.
On the second day, Mrs. Rory decided it would be a good idea to let the class go on a nature walk. Everyone was to stay together and not cause any trouble.
That was exactly what Edd didn't do.
"Edd are you sure about this?" Matt asked. Edd hummed and nodded. "The group is getting farther away!" Tord exclaimed. "Will you guys hurry up?" Edd huffed. "You just don't understand love." He said. Tord scoffed. "I do!" He exclaimed. "Yeah sure." Edd said. Tord crossed his arms. He got bored pretty quickly. He looked over to see the rest of the class was gone. "Shit.." He mumbled. "Guys! The class is gone!" Edd looked over. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed. "We should've stayed with the group! We should've stayed with the group!" Matt exclaimed, panicking. "We should try to find them." Tord suggested. "With your sense of direction?" Edd asked, while trying to calm down his boyfriend. "You couldn't even find your glasses! And they were on your face!" Tord gasped. "Well it was not my idea to leave the group just so I could make out with my boyfriend!" He responded.
"Shut the fuck up! You don't understand!"
"Oh so I do not understand!? You clearly do not understand the simple directions Mrs. Rory gave us!"
"Fuck the old brute! Fuck you!
"Fuck you!"
"Guys!"
Edd and Tord turned to Matt. "What!?" Tord exclaimed. "Hey don't yell at him!" Edd shouted. "Shut up!" Matt shouted. "I agree with Tord." Edd gasped. "We should go back and look for the others." Matt said. Tord smirked and Edd crossed his arms. "Fine." He huffed. Matt smiled and kissed his cheek.