Another try

A somewhat redo of one my really old chapters "Did he just?" and "Did he just? part 2"
I wasn't really proud of it the first time I wrote it and I hate it now but I can blame it on first time expirience!  ٩( ᐛ )و 
Anyways, les go
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Matt's eyes slowly fluttered open as he begun to wake up. He could hear shouting from somewhere. He groaned and sighed. Placing a hand on his forehead, Matt looked to his left. He mumbled some words to himself and sat up. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. Suddenly the door opened and slammed shut. Edd stomped in and sat in Matt's beanbag. He crossed his arms and turned toward Matt. "You're awake." He grumbled. "What happened?" Matt asked. Edd sniffled and looked away.
"Nothing."
"Edd what happened?"
"Those dickheads."
"Why do I hear shouting?"
"They've been fighting for like, three hours now and don't even bother trying to fucking stop it."
"What'd they do?"
"I don't even know what they're fucking fighting about in the first place! I was trying to be a good person but no! Los odio, ¿sabes?"
Matt nodded. He stood up and hugged Edd from behind. Edd hummed. "You should just wait until it's over to go get breakfast." He said. Matt shook his head. "I don't really care." He said. Edd snorted.
"When you go, watch out for glass shards."
"Why?"
"Let's just say we should've bought the plastic plates."
Matt chuckled nervously and Edd frowned. "No seriously. Be careful." He said.

Matt looked around the hallway. The shouting was definetly louder now. He walked into the bathroom to see it was a mess. Matt looked around for his toothbrush, only to see it on the floor. He groaned and picked it up. He speed walked to the sink and quickly washed his toothbrush. Surprisingly, the toothpaste was still normal. Matt sighed in relief and brushed his teeth.
He walked out of the bathroom and crept into the living room. There, Tom was screaming and crying, Tord was shouting stuff back at him, and the whole thing was just a mess. Matt cringed and tried to make his way into the kitchen. "I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Tom shouted. Matt blinked in surprise. Just two days ago, Tom was rambling on and on about how much he loved Tord. What happened? To be completely honest, Matt didn't know if he wanted to find out.  "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!?" Tord shouted back. "TELL ME, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!?"
"YOU DIDN'T FUCKING CARE THAT'S WHAT!"
"CARE!? BITCH I DID NOTHING BUT CARE! YOU DO NOT GET TO TURN THE FUCKING TABLES ON ME!"
"YES THE HELL I DO! I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO! YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME! YOU'RE ALWAYS OUT GOING TO PARTIES AND DRINKING!"
"BECAUSE IT IS MY FUCKING CHOICE TO GO OUT AND DO SHIT WITH MY LIFE! I AM NOT LAZY LIKE YOU!"
"OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT LAZY! YOU'RE DEFINETLY NOT LAZY-I WORK MY FUCKING ASS OF EVERY FUCKING DAY JUST TO KEEP THIS GODDAMN RELATIONSHIP STILL GOING!"
"YOU DO NOT PUT IN ANY EFFORT!"
"I DON'T PUT IN EFFORT!? Okay. You know what?"
Tom wiped his tears and walked to the dining room table. He snatched Tord's phone and showed it to him. Matt watched silently. Maybe he should get popcorn instead of breakfast. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Tom asked, pointing to the phone. Matt "oooh'ed" and squinted. It looked like someone in Tord's contact list. "Goddamn!" Matt whisper shouted. Tord walked over and tried to take his phone. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AROUND ON MY PHONE! YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES THINGS!" He shouted. Tom held on to Tord's phone and sniffled. "THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" He shouted. "WHO THE FUCK IS SHE!? WHO IS THAT!?" Tord snatched his phone back. "A FRIEND OKAY!? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!?" He asked.
"YOU FUCKING LIAR!"
"HOW AM I LYING!? I JUST ANSWERED THE FUCKING QUESTION!"
"YOUR TEXT MESSAGES LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE MORE THAN FUCKING FRIENDS!"
"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LOOKING AT MY STUFF!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH!?"
"STOP TRYING TO FUCKING DENY IT YOU FUCKING CHEAT!"
Matt looked around the cabinets for the popcorn. "Shit, this is getting good!" He whisper shouted. Tom slapped Tord's phone out of his hand. It fell to the floor and Tom slapped Tord in the face. Tord picked his phone up to see that it cracked. He gasped slightly. "You know what bitch?" He asked. "I am fucking done with your shit. You ruin everything! I cannot believe I actually loved you! You USLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Tom sniffled. "GO THEN!" He shouted back. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! BURN IN HELL!" Tord stomped up the stairs. Tom sniffled and wiped his tears. He turned to Matt. "What the fuck man?" He asked, crying. Matt chewed his popcorn slowly. "Hi." He replied.
That day, Tord moved out, Tom shouted at him the whole time, Edd and Matt watched in silence, and Tom broke down on the dining room table. Edd tried to comfort him but Tom just pushed him away. Matt sighed. "Just leave him." He said. "Wait for him to calm down." Edd huffed and looked back at Tom. He sighed and nodded. Then, the two left Tom alone to calm down.