Little Blue Bottle

Just a pretty short fic where Tord's a fucking dumbass  ┐( ˶ ̇ᵕ​ ̇˶)┌

One morning, Tord stepped out of his bedroom and into the hallway. He smacked his lips and ruffled his own hair. It was clear he needed a trim. Unfortunately for him, the bathroom seemed to have been occupied.
And locked.
Tord groaned to himself. The house was so big and yet only one bathroom? Tord sighed and decided to wait by the door. He wouldn't be able to do anything without having to use the bathroom. He couldn't eat without brushing his teeth, he needed to take a shower, and he wouldn't dare step outside without gelling his hair up into its usual horns. Tord could hear a yelp come from the other end of the door. It sounded something like Matt, considering he had the highest voice in the whole group.
"Matt?" Tord called, knocking softly on the door, "You okay, or did you forget to put the shaving cream on before you start again?"
"I'm right here."
Tord turned to his left to see Matt standing like a statue in front of him. He wore a confused look on his face. "Who's in there?" he asked.
"I do not know..." Tord uttered.
Matt hummed. "Are you waiting?"
"Yeah."
The two stood outside of the bathroom together. Matt leaned against the wall and admired his newly painted nails. Tord crossed his arms while impatiently bouncing his leg. He knocked on the door several times.
"Hurry up!" he ordered.
Finally, the door opened and a flustered Tom walked out. He didn't say anything, he just awkwardly shuffled out of the bathroom. Tord watched as he did so, with skepticism on his face.

This continued for the next couple of weeks.
Tord stood by the bathroom door for more than ten minutes. He let out a long sigh. This couldn't keep happening. Tom was in there acting like he had to do his makeup routine or something. All Tord wanted was a shower.
"Edd!" Tord exclaimed once he noticed Edd walk by.
"Hm?" Edd hummed.
"Do you know what the fuck is up with Thomas?"
"What do you mean?"
"He's always hogging the bathroom in the morning all of a sudden."
"Oh yeah, he's just taking his shots."
Tord paused. Shots? Tom never had to take any shots?
"What shots?"
"Tord, his shots. He only takes a while because he hates needles."
"A while? It is practically December!"
"Just leave him alone. I mean unless you wanna help him."
With that, Edd walked away and disappeared into the kitchen. Tord hummed as he thought to himself. Since when did Tom take shots? And why was he so scared of needles anyway? They aren't even that bad.
Finally, Tom stepped out of the bathroom.
"Wait," Tord called.
Tom turned around.
"What?" he asked.
"What were you doing in there?"
"Why do you wanna know, weirdo."
"Well, you were taking such a long time. I can't help but wonder what happened."
Tom rolled his eyes at Tord's sarcasm.
"I was just...flossing, that's all. Hit a bit close to my gums."
Tord furrowed his brows. "You sure? Are you not taking any...shots, per se?"
Tom's cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm fine," he uttered.
Tord only smirked. He knew he was onto something.
"Just, fuck off, Tord," Tom mumbled before heading into his room.
"'Fuck off, Tord'." Tord mimicked in a high-pitched voice. He scoffed and entered the bathroom.
There had to be some weird thing Tom must've been putting into himself. Why did Edd know and not him? He had to be hiding it somewhere. Tord wasn't usually as nosey as he was particularly being on that day, but he couldn't help himself, he needed to know what Tom could've been hiding. And after searching the entire bathroom, practically flipping the place inside out, Tord managed to have possibly found what he was looking for. Lifting the small blue bottle and a shot in his hand, Tord's jaw dropped as he read the bottle.
"Holy shit..." he mumbled.

The next morning, Tord managed to wake up earlier than he would've liked to just so he could get to the bathroom before Tom. He watched as Tom left his room and stopped dead in his tracks as soon as his gaze met Tord's in front of the bathroom door.
"What're you doing?" he asked, surprised.
"Just having my turn." Tord joked.
"Well then move out the way, I need to use the bathroom."
Tord clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, taunting the shorter male.
"Ah, ah, ah," he teased, "not without this you can't."
With that, Tord revealed the small blue bottle from behind his back, holding it up and out of reach for Thomas. Meanwhile, Tom stood frozen, as if he had just seen a ghost.
"Tord," he barely mumbled. Tord wore a confused expression. He didn't expect Tom to be so calm about this. To be honest, he kind of felt like starting a little good old-fashioned drama in the morning.
"Tord, please don't do this right now."
What the shit. Why was he begging? This was getting a little bit out of control...
"Tord, seriously, I-" Tom was interrupted when footsteps could be heard from down the hallway. Quickly, he pushed Tord into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.
"Hey, what are you-" Tom placed his hand over Tord's mouth. He turned to him, a look of guilt and plea on his face. Immediately, Tord shut the hell up. He had to admit, they were in a pretty hot situation right now. Tom was on top of Tord while Tord had been backed into the bathroom sink.
"Please, Tord, don't say anything," Tom mumbled.
Tord nodded.
Tom slowly removed his hand from Tord's mouth. He sighed. "Can you just give me my damn shot?"
Tord nodded again and held out the bottle and shot. Tom took the items quickly and huffed.
"Tom I didn't know you were..." Tord uttered, trailing off.
Tom crossed his arms. "What?" he scoffed, "Just say it."
"Well, I didn't know you were transgender."
"Why would I want to tell you?"
"Fair point, but then how come Matt doesn't know?"
"I am gonna tell him...just later."
"So what about me? I still would've found out."
Tom sighed. "I know. I was just...scared? I didn't know what you were gonna say."
Tord shrugged. "Well I mean, I...I don't really care."
Tom looked down at the small blue bottle in his hand. He read the big bold lettered carefully, over and over in his head.
Testosterone.
"I guess I know now..." he replied, "I thought you'd treat me differently if you knew I was a woman."
"What?"
"I mean, I guess I...don't know..."
Tord sighed. He felt shitty now. Really shitty. All this time and Tom was trans? The two may not have had the best relationship, but in a way, it kind of hurt to have not been told earlier. At least he wasn't the last to find out.
"When did you tell Edd?" Tord asked.
"Like, a month ago," Tom answered.
Damn.
Tord shrugged again. He then thought about what Edd had said to him only a day ago. He looked down at the needle in Tom's hand.
"You need any help?" he asked under his breath.
"What?" Tom mumbled.
"Do you need help? With your shot."
Tom blushed.

"No, you have to get the muscle..." Tom exhaled as he directed Tord's hand. The needle dragged against his skin. That alone almost caused him to jump. He held Tord's hand which held the shot and stopped at where the muscle in his thigh was.
"There," he mumbled.
Tord nodded. "Got it." he joked.
Tom rolled his eyes (though you couldn't really tell) and looked away. "Let's just get this over with."
Tord hummed and started to press down on the shot. He stopped when he noticed Tom squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn't help but smile to himself.
"Tom?"
"Yeah?"
What are you doing?"
"Nothing."
"Are you seriously that scared?"
"I'm not scared. I just don't like the feeling."
Tord rolled his eyes playfully. Tom whimpered when he felt the needle puncture his skin. Tord concentrated on having the entire thing go through Tom's skin. The sound of Tom whimpering in the background really didn't help much. Finally, Tord quickly pulled the shot back out of Tom. Tom opened his eyes and let out a deep breath.
"Fuck," he sighed.
Tord placed the shot on the sink next to where Tom sat. He smiled.
"What?" Tom asked, noticing Tord's odd grin.
"Nothing." Tord chuckled.
Tom raised a brow. He hopped off the sink and walked toward the door before pausing. He turned to Tord who stood behind him.
"You won't...see me any differently than Edd or Matt, right?" he asked, his face red again.
Tord shook his head. "No, Thomas, of course not," he assured the much shorter man.
"Thanks, I guess, Tord." Tom awkwardly mumbled before heading out the door.
Tord stood with what had to be the dumbest smile to ever come across his face. He thought about what just happened and the way Tom looked sitting on the rim of the sink. He had to admit, it was kind of cute.
Wait. Cute?
After realizing what he just thought about, Tord flushed a deep red. He noticed his heart had been beating a bit quicker as well. He rushed over to the mirror to see his surprised and blushing face.

Well fuck.