Subtraction

Sorry for not updating too much \(´ᯅ')ノ
Anyways, here's Subtraction ( ˶ ̇ᵕ​ ̇˶)👍

It was a Friday.
A Friday when Edd watched as the red car pull into his driveway. Excited, he walked to the front door and left, not saying anything to Matt nor Tom. A person got out of the car and met up with Edd, smiling. They stayed outside for a while, talking amongst themselves.
"Where's Edd?" Matt asked as Tom walked out of the bathroom.
Tom shrugged. "I dunno." he replied.
Matt hummed and dragged himself into the kitchen. He jumped when the front door's knob jiggled and the door opened. Edd walked in, smiling.
"Hey, Edd." Matt greeted.
"Morning." Edd replied.
When Edd's "guest" showed up behind him, however, Matt gasped and dropped his plate. Tom ran into the living room with a concerned and scared look on his face.
"Matt!" he exclaimed, "What happen-" Tom paused. His breathing labored. He stared at Edd's "guest" with dread.
The "guest" smiled.
"Hello, old friends!"

Tom pulled Edd over to the side.
"No!" he whispered, "No, no, no, no, no! What the fuck is he doing here?"
"What do you mean?" Edd whispered back.
"Why the fuck is Tord--of all people--in our fucking house?"
"Okay, Tom calm down, it's only for a short while."
"Well, why didn't you tell me?"
"I did!"
Tom looked away from Edd for a second. He glared at Tord, who smiled back at him. Edd smacked Tom's arm. "Stop it!" he shunned, "You're being rude. He's not even doing anything."
"Yet." Tom mumbled.
Edd rolled his eyes and walked over to Tord. Tom crossed his arms over his chest and watched as Edd showed Tord around the house.
Matt walked over to Tom with a new plate in his hands. He wore a confused expression on his face.
"You okay?" he asked.
Tom scoffed in response.
"Did you know about this?" Matt continued.
Tom didn't answer.
"Well, excuse the interrogation but why did you and Tord hate each other so much?"
Tom looked away as the expression on his face softened. Matt placed a hand on Tom's shoulder.
"Was there something...else going on-" he spoke softly.
"No!" Tom interrupted, "There was nothing--I don't know why the fuck you'd even think that."
Tom shrugged Matt's hand off his shoulder. "And besides, it doesn't even matter anyway..."
And like that, Tom walked off, disappearing into the hallway and leaving Matt dumbfounded in the living room.

Tom sat in his room pulling a few cords on his bass, Susan. He could hear Edd and Tord talking and giggling like two schoolgirls outside his door. He prayed silently that Edd didn't barge into his personal space and show Tord his room as he had done before. Scoffing, Tom tried not to think about Tord. Instead, he tried to focus more on playing something he had learned not too long ago. Strumming Susan once more, Tom closed his eyes, relaxing.
"And this is Tom's room!"
Tom jumped, clutching on to Susan for dear life as Edd swung the door open and Tord looked around.
"Edd!" Tom exclaimed, "What the fuck!"
Edd shot Tom a look. Not a dirty look, but a disappointed one. As if he expected something of him.
Tord nodded his head, processing everything that sat in Tom's room. "This is cool." he commented, pointing to the zombie-circus monkey hybrid that sat on Tom's dresser.
"Oh, that's Little Tom." Edd spoke.
Tord nodded.
Tom rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and he's not yours." he sneered.
"Y'know," Edd spoke, changing the subject, "It used to be Matt's originally, but it was Tom's birthday recently and so I had to force him to give it up 'cause he had no other gift."
Tord laughed at the story. He then turned to Tom with what Tom could see was a half-assed smile. "Happy belated birthday." he spoke. Tom replied with his middle finger. Edd huffed and pat Tord's back. "C'mon, lemme show you the garden," he said before leaving, closing the door behind him. Tom scoffed, mumbling soft curses under his breath.

By now, it reached dusk and the sun had already set. Matt was in his room and so was Edd. Tom remained in his room as well, still strumming away on Susan. Tord had been established a place to sleep but was in the kitchen searching for a snack. When he couldn't find anything he liked, he turned around and headed back into the hallway. Although he was about to pass Tom's room, he heard the low strings of a bass pass faintly through Tom's door. He hesitated, his hand resting on the doorknob, yet, he opened it anyway, sticking his head in the doorway. Tom didn't notice him at first, humming quietly to himself as he followed the soft rhythm he played. It wasn't until Tord fully stepped inside that Tom lifted his head.
"What do you want?" he grumbled.
Tord quickly threw his hands up. "Nothing!" he joked. But Tom didn't find this funny, so he put his hands back at his sides. "I um, I heard your bass."
Tom hummed. "Susan." he mumbled under his breath.
"What?"
"Her name is Susan."
"Oh...You named it."
Tom nodded, looking away. An awkward silence loomed over the two, causing Tord to rub the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Do you mind if I hear?" he asked, gesturing to Susan. Tom glared at him at first but then softened. "Fine. But after this, you leave." he answered.
"Of course."
Tom began to play what he had played before. His fingers brushing effortlessly against Susan's strings. Delicacy was key and Thomas knew it, but with Tord in the room, it seemed like he just wasn't able to get things right.
"Dammit!" he cursed, after hitting the wrong string three different times. Tord couldn't help but chuckle at this. Tom, frustrated, leaned Susan against the nightstand. "I can't fucking do it, just get out of here." he ordered. Tord closed the door behind him and approached Tom, sitting down beside him. He gestured to Susan quietly.
"What?" Tom asked.
"Let me see." Tord retorted.
Hesitantly, Tom handed Tord the bass. Tord held it almost perfectly in his arms, using the same softness and delicacy (if not more careful) as Tom used. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again, strumming Susan. Before long, Tord started playing a melody of his own, tapping his left foot. Tom watched intently as Tord did so, impressed by his skill. He didn't want to admit this, however, and tried to make it look like he wasn't watching in pure awe. Tord finished up his tune before turning to face Thomas.
"Now I am pretty sure that is how you play bass." he teased with a smug look.
Tom rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." he huffed, standing Susan back up against the nightstand.
"I really did miss this, Thomas."
"I don't believe you."
"Truly. I never wanted to leave."
"Then...then why did you?"
Tord paused. His grey-blue eyes peering over to see a disappointed Tom next to him. He quickly diverted his gaze.
"I had to." he mumbled, "An issue I had to deal with."
"Was it...really so important that you had to leave your world--everyone else behind?" Tom sighed.
"Well, looking back now I-"
"So it wasn't."
"It was! I-I had to get away."
Tom scoffed, standing up. Tord followed, trying to face Tom while their conversation went on.
"Did you even care?" Tom asked, his voice beginning to waver.
"I did care, Thomas!"
"Really? Because if you did, you never would've left in the first place!"
"I told you, I-"
"And if you did, you never would've told me it was 'for the best'!"
"Tom-"
"A-And if you even gave a single fuck about me...you would've come sooner..."
By now Tom's eyes started to water and his hands balled up into fists. Tord stayed silent this time, taking in Tom's words.
"It took you eight years, Tord." Tom mumbled, sniffling, "Eight years, five months, and fourteen days..."
Tord let out a small gasp. "Tom, I didn't know you still cared about me," he spoke, "let alone even thought about me."
"Well, I did."
"Look, I am sorry for what I said before I left, I understand it must've been hard for you. Especially because what I said was not particularly the kindest, but Tom I..."
Tord trailed off as he noticed tears rolling down Tom's cheeks. He sniffled, wiping them away quickly, noticing Tord's sudden halt.
"Tom I...I still love you." Tord finished, slowly inching himself closer to Tom. Tom faced down, letting the tears fall. There was no point in trying to hide them at that point--Tord had already seen them.
"I can't believe you held onto that." Tord said softly, smiling.
Tom sniffled and turned to face Susan. "Me neither." he murmured.
Tord lifted his hand and cupped Tom's face, wiping away his tears with his thumb. Tom faced Tord, gazing up at him.
"I guess it's good to know you still have feelings for me too."
Tom blushed and smiled. Hesitantly, he quickly cupped Tord's face with his hands and pulled him down for a kiss before letting go. As they parted, Tord wore a starstruck look, while Tom looked away, blushing even harder now.
"Did you regret that?" Tord asked.
"...No."

Tom and Tord leaned into each other some more before falling onto Tom's bed. They kissed passionately, not letting go of the other. Sooner or later, the two parted, panting heavily. Too far deep into the moment, Tord removed his shirt and Tom followed with his hoodie and his shirt. They positioned themselves so that Tom's head faced the headboard and Tord pinned himself above him. They kissed again, but this time Tord licked Tom's bottom lip and Tom opened his mouth almost immediately.
And from where the two were taking it, they both knew it was going to be a long night.
The next morning, Tom lay in his bed as usual. He blinked, feeling a cold breeze hit his bare chest. This was new to Tom as he never slept with his shirt off. And if he did, the house was probably too hot. But it wasn't hot, and Tom was cold. Sitting up, he looked to his right to see not only his shirt on the floor, but his pants, hoodie, boxers, and another pair of pants and boxers on the floor as well. Realizing what this meant, Tom turned sharply to his left to see a sleeping Tord right next to him.
"Fuck!" he whispered. Tord shifted a bit, groaning. He held his head as his eyelids opened.
"Thomas?" he yawned.
Tom blushed, staring endlessly at Tord's chest. "Are you okay?" Tord asked.
"I..." Tom muttered, "I wanted you out of my life..."
Tord looked away, ashamed.
"But I can't lie, right now, I want you in me."
Tord blushed, perking up. "W-What?"
"I want you back, Tord."
"Oh."
Tom lies back down, leaning into Tord's chest. "I'm sorry." he apologized.
"It's okay." Tord assured, "Really, Thomas, it's okay."
Tom looked up at Tord and Tord returned the look. The two stared into each other's eyes. Tord smiled.
"Tord?" Tom called.
"Hm?" Tord hummed back.

"I'm horny."

Bonus because it's been a while and so why not  ┐( ˶ ̇ᵕ​ ̇˶)┌:

Edd searched throughout the house for Tord, wondering where he'd gone. He had already looked in his room, the backyard, the front yard, the bathroom, and the kitchen. There was nowhere else Tord could be.
So Edd headed to Matt's room.
"Matt?" he called once he opened the door.
"Yeah?" Matt answered.
"Have you seen Tord? I don't know where he is and I need to ask him something."
"No, I haven't seen him."
Edd sighed and left Matt's room, closing the door behind him.
Although it seemed a bit far-fetched, there was only one person left who might've seen Tord. So, Edd headed to Tom's room and opened the door.
"Hey Tom, have you see-"
Edd was interrupted by a loud moan. He was greeted with the image of Tord atop of Tom, the sheets over the two of them--both littered with hickeys and love marks, both of them wide-eyed.
"E-Edd!" Tom exclaimed.
Edd took a deep breath and stepped out of the room.
Tom looked up at Tord who looked back down at him.
"Do you think he exhaled?" Tord asked.
"No. Maybe he's-"
Tom cut himself off after hearing a loud voice come from the living room.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
Tord jumped, shocked. "Was that Edd?" he gasped.

"Yeah, that was most likely Edd."