Patient 45826

Welcome to Tord's journal entrys where he writes about the studies him and his team are doing on Tom. ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ
Tom actually volunteered for this so don't think they just captured him and took him out of his own will. BTW Tom and Tord were already dating when he signed up for this so ye.
Future me here ( ・・)つ btw
WARNING: Mentions of rape, if you cannot handle that or are triggered by it in anyway, I recommend you leave and read more of my newer chapters that actually make some GODDAMN SENSE
Anyways les go (ノ゙⌯'⌄'⌯)ノ

9/5/20
Two days ago I had told my boyfriend about this experiment my team and I were constructing. I always bugged him about it and he would just say things like, "Okay, okay, but after dinner?" or, "Alright, but maybe after the movie?" even, "Babe, can we please not have this conversation during sex?" I would just laugh and tell him later since he would allow me to.
I told him about how we needed a volunteer for this project one day and he told me that he would sign up. I never pressured him into joining or anything like that. Like hell I was going to put my baby into the face of something as dangerous as that. I asked him why he wanted to and he told me that he was tired of being alone late at night because I was usually out. Which shocked me because he told me he was fine with me working a little extra. I will admit, I am a bit of a work-aholic but I would never, ever brush him off to the side.
He then told me that he always wondered what the lab looked like anyway and wanted to go. I tried to talk him out of going but he is very stubborn. Especially with big desicions like this one. It can be cute, but annoying at some times.
I finally gave up and told him that I would tell my team that we had finally found a volunteer. He was happy, but I was worried.

9/12/20
It has been a week since I wrote in this. Tom is currently staying in what I hope will not become his permanent home, the experiment cell. We occationally have small visits and talk to each other. I do this to keep him stable. I do not want him to break. That would probably lead to the end of both of us.
When I am around the other scientists, I have to call him "Patient 45826", but when we are alone, I call him Tom. I just hope they don't catch us on the cameras.
Nothing extra is happening. Mostly small tests, especially in his eyes.
So far, so good.

9/26/20
Two more weeks have passed and I am worrying a bit more now. They have started to do more "check-ups" on him to see if anything would happen. They touch him in places I can tell he does not want to be touched. It makes me very uncomfortable seeing what they are doing to him. Alas, I cannot say anything about it. I just hope they do not do anything terrible. I still visit Tom now and then just to make sure he is okay. I give him food, water, and his Tomee bear. We are going to need him calm for the next three week's tests. I just hope he will do okay.
He tried to kiss me through the glass. He misses me as much as I miss him. He keeps on telling me that it is going to be okay or that he is perfectly fine. I just hope that he is right.

9/28/20
The experiment has begun.
We start by prescribing Tom with some sort of medical drug. He takes it, as told like he is supposed to. He is always complaining to me about how they taste. I can recall he said it tasted like sandpaper once.
He does not want me to see it but I can tell that he is worried. I do not know if the drugs are making him like this or if it is just human anxiety. He is starting to take Tomee with him more and more whenever he goes for a check-up. The others probably do not notice, but being someone's boyfriend for seven months, you start to learn things. Without experiment tables.
He is still stable.

10/7/20
I gave him a piece of paper and a pencil so that he could draw what he felt whenever he took the drug. Thomas, being one step ahead of me, started to write things instead. When I asked him what exactly it was that he was writing, he just answered with "information" which concerns me.

10/13/20
Oh no.
I fear that each day is a day I drift further away from min kjærlighet. He is more jumpy and shakes a lot more aswell. He does not complain about the taste of the drugs anymore. I do not know whether I should be concerned or happy.
He almost stopped taking Tomee with him to the check-ups and it seems it is now harder for him to make eye to eye contact. He is more giddy and laughs a lot. The others tend to take notice of his changes also.
Thomas, I do not want you to go.