The times he cared

2 time scenerios
(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

Tord sighed as he looked at Tom. Somehow, Tom was still asleep. Tord sat up and smiled a bit. He sighed again. Tord didn't know why, and he didn't know when but it started to feel like Tom was too good for him. Tord couldn't help but feel like he wasn't enough. Tom was better than him definetly. Or at least he thought. He didn't want to leave Tom though. He couldn't break his heart like that. Tord buried his face in his hand. He sniffled a bit while thinking about it. "Tord..?" Tord wiped his face and turned to see Tom. "Yes?" He answered. Tom hummed. "What's going on?" He asked.
"Nothing."
"You look sad."
".."
"What's going on?"
Tord stayed silent. Tom sighed and moved so that his head was in Tord's lap. He looked up at Tord, worry written all over his face. "Are you okay?" He asked. Tord looked away. Tom sat up and cupped Tord's face. "Hey, look at me.." He said quietly. Tord sighed and Tom moved his face so that Tord was facing him. "What's up with you?" He asked. "Is there anything going on?" Tord sighed. "I..I feel different.." Tord answered.
"What do you mean?"
"Like I..am not enough.."
"W-What...?"
"You are too good for me Thomas.."
"Oh Tord. You'll never not be enough for me. I love you."
"I know baby..I love you too.."
Tom sighed. He stood on his knees and sat in Tord's lap. He looked up at Tord and kissed his cheek. "You know what?" He asked smiling. Tord sighed. "What?" He asked. Tom let out a small laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Tord asked. Tom smiled. "Just close your eyes." He said. Tord stared in confusion. "Go on." Tom said. Tord closed his eyes. Tom moved up and kissed Tord softly on the lips. Tord smiled a bit. "Why do you think you're not enough? Tord if you weren't enough I never would've said yes. You're smart, kind, handsome, and caring. I love you. I love all of your imperfections and all of your problems. Why try to be perfect when you're already you? Baby don't you ever tell me you're not enough." Tord nodded. Tom smiled and Tord wrapped his arms around Tom's waist, pulling him closer. He rested his head on top of Tom's. "I love you." He said. Tom smiled softly. "I love you too." He replied. He moved and cupped Tord's face again. He flipped his hair out of the way and kissed Tord's nose. Tord smiled. "I love you," Tom started. He kissed Tord's cheek. "There." He finished. Tom kissed Tord's forehead. "I love you there." He said. Tord let out a small laugh. Tom smiled and kissed Tord's other cheek. "I love you there." He repeated. "But most importantly.." Tom kissed his index and middle finger. "I love you.." He started. Tom placed his fingers on Tord's heart. "I love you there." He finished. Tord smiled softly. He kissed Tom on the lips. "I love you there." He said. Tom giggled and hugged Tord.

Tom walked into the hallway when he heard crying. Tom stopped to see where it was coming from. Surprisingly, it lead to Edd's room. Tom stepped in the doorway. "Hey." He greeted. Edd was sitting criss cross on his bed, Ringo in his lap. He sniffled. "Edd are you okay?" Tom asked. Edd sighed and shook his head. "No.." He answered. Tom walked in and sat next to Edd. "What happened?" He asked. Edd sniffled. "M-Me and Matt...we got into a fight.." He answered. Tom gasped slightly. "Oh." He said quietly. Edd sighed. "This was our first fight and well, I-I'm scared.." "Scared of what?" Tom asked.
"Scared he'll leave.."
"Oh, Edd-"
"-No, no. I probably deserve it.. It was a mess..fuck, I'm a mess.."
"What happened? Like, with the fight."
"I don't even know what we were fighting about. Probably some stupid shit. We were shouting, I slapped him, he told me..h-he told me I was a fucking idiot and left."
Ringo moved around and meowed in Edd's lap. Edd carefully set Ringo down and she ran out of the room. Edd sighed sadly and sniffled. "Where is he now?" Tom asked. "His room.." Edd answered. Tom hugged Edd. "You guys should apologize to each other. Nothing ever ends good on a bad note." He said. "If you're scared he'll end it then try and fix it. It's better when someone steps up." Edd sighed. "But..what if he doesn't want to see me?" He asked.
"He has to."
"..."
"I'll be there with you okay?"
"Okay.."
Edd stood up slowly and Tom followed. Edd slowly walked over to Matt's room. The door was slightly opened. Edd hesitated before slowly opening the door. He saw Matt sitting on the edge of his bed. Ringo was beside him. Edd smiled a bit. "Matt?" He called. Matt looked at him before looking at Ringo. Edd sighed and turned to Tom. Tom nodded and Edd turned back to Matt. "Listen, I-I'm sorry.." He said. Matt looked away and Edd walked closer. "You still don't want to talk to me..?" Edd asked. Matt stayed silent.
"I'm sorry for screaming at you..and, I'm sorry for slapping you. Please just say something.."
"..."
"Matt please.."
".."
Edd sniffled a little and looked at the floor. He fidgeted a little and blinked. Tom was about to step in when Matt spoke up. "I'm sorry too.." He said quietly. Edd looked up. "I'm sorry about whatever you're apologizing about." Matt said. Edd stared in confusion. Then Edd realized. He forgot all about it. To Matt, it was as if nothing happened in the first place. Edd sighed and sat down next to Matt. "It's just..It's nothing." He said. Matt sighed and kissed Edd's forehead softly. "I'm sorry I don't remember." He said. Edd shook his head. "It's not your fault." He replied. Edd pulled Matt down and kissed him softly. "Just know that I'll always love you." He said. Matt smiled and nodded. "I know." He said. "I love you too." The two hugged and Tom stood in the doorway, smiling. Edd glanced at him and smiled too, he mouthed the words, "thank you." Tom gave him a thumbs up and left.

These are the only problems I could think of and I gotta get back to my drawing anyway
so bye-
(ง˙∇˙)ว