Kissing in the bathroom

Tom walked down the hallways with his best friend Edd. "So, you ready to practice today?" Edd asked. "Yeah probably. Still bummed about Susan though." Edd sucked in some air. "Oooh. Yeah man, that was bad." Tom nodded and chuckled. He flipped his hair out of the way and saw him. He froze and stared.
Tord Lande.
Tord Lande was the most popular kid in school. He got all A's without studying, was rich, girls liked him, he played football, went to a lot of parties, and most importantly, he was kind.
Tom sighed dreamily. Edd stopped and looked in Tom's direction. "Oh." He sighed. "Tom! Earth to Tom!" Edd exclaimed, waving a hand over Tom's face. He snapped his fingers and Tom jumped. "Y-Yeah?" He asked, snapping back to reality. "You thinking about Tord again?" Edd asked.
"Kinda."
"Mmm hmm."
"Hey! Besides, it's not like he'd like me anyway. I mean, look at him, then look at me. I'm an open gay who wears makeup and artificial nails, and he's a womanizer and a star quarterback on the football field. I mean, come on.
"Es casi gracioso la poca esperanza que tienes."
"Hey!"
Edd laughed and Tom opened his locker. "Think of this as our divider." He said. Edd laughed again. Tom grabbed the books from his locker and bumped his hip into the locker door, closing it shut. "You okay there buddy?" Edd asked, noticing the books Tom was carrying. "Yep. I'm fine." Tom answered. Edd shrugged. "Okay." He said before heading off to class. "Wait-Edd! Edd!" Tom called. He sighed and continued walking, repeatedly telling people to "watch out" or "clear the way." "Excuse me, sorry, sorry excuse me." Tom said, passing everyone. He walked slowly, trying his best not to let the books fall, when some kid thinks it would be funny to trip him. "Excuse m-woAH!" Tom exclaimed, falling to the ground. He grabbed his papers and shuffled them together. He sighed. Everyone laughed. Tom stood up and looked around. He saw Tord, laughing as well. Tom started to feel a lump in his throat and he quickly made it to his class and as soon as he entered, asked to use the bathroom.
Tom walked to the bathrooms and went into a stall where he balled up on the toilet seat and let the tears flow from his "eyes." "So much for kind." He mumbled to himself.
Soon, he stopped crying and headed back to class. He sat down and people started whispering and snickering. "Jeez are you good?" His other friend, Matt asked. "Yeah, why?" Tom asked.
"You took long in there."
"Jesus Christ, Matt what do you think I wa-"
Tom was cut off when the teacher, Mrs. Smith cleared her throat. "Is there something you'd like to say Thomas?" She asked. Tom shook his head. "No ma'am. If I had anything to ask you, it certaily would be toward your fitness instructor." He answered. The whole class laughed. Mrs. Smith got angry. "What did you just say?" She asked. "I said, don't be hanging around the cafeteria so much." Tom answered. The class laughed harder.
"I'm pretty sure I didn't go to college to argue with an eleventh grader."
"I'm pretty sure you don't go to college to become a middle aged English teacher who can't pay their rent."
The class started laughing even harder and Mrs. Smith sent Tom to the office. He came back to the same class with a warning. "What'd the principal say?" Mrs. Smith asked. "To come back." Tom answered.
"Why?"
"Because they're tired of you sending kids to the office."
"Thomas Rose!"
"That's what they said!"

Timeskip to lunch brought to you by: Him ↛ ( •﹏• )

Tom sat with Edd and Matt. Matt was busy telling Edd about everything Tom said to the teacher and Tom was thinking about Tord. He sighed dreamily again. He may have been rude but he was still hot as hell and that was all Tom could think about. Edd shook Tom harshly. "aCk-What!" Tom exclaimed. Edd snickered. "I forgot to tell you, Tord invited me to his party." He said. Tom nodded. He then grabbed his water bottle, drank some water, and spat it out. "What!?" He exclaimed, shocked. Edd laughed. "Yeah man, he said it was tonight at eight." He said.
"Okay okay, get on to the bring a friend part."
"And he said I could bring any friends."
Tom squealed happily. "You're bringing me right?" He asked. Edd punched his arm. Tom squealed again. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He exclaimed. "Why is Tom so exited?" Matt asked. "Because I'm taking him to the party with me." Edd said.
"Oh. Am I going?"
"Yes Matt."
"Okay."
Matt then went back to eating his food. Edd chuckled and Tom flipped his hair out of the way. He gasped. "What am I gonna wear?" He mumbled. Edd smiled. "Wear anything." He answered. Tom nodded and took out a pencil and paper. "Wear..anything." He whispered to himself, scribbling it down. "Why are you writing it down?" Edd asked. "Sometimes when I open my closet, I overthink about what I'm gonna wear and then I just end up wearing the same thing." Tom answered. Edd punched his arm again. "Extraño pensador." He laughed.