G

Well shit. That's all he could say. Who would've known. Well he never knew. Tom was conflicted. Why were guys so hot all of a sudden? Why was sexuallity so complicated? For a twenty-two year old man, Tom really did have a hard time figuring out who he was. He liked to sit and think about things like homosexuallity, or if he should attend this year's pride parade. His roomate-and best friend, Edd Golden, liked to urge him on, telling him that he should go. If he really felt confident in his new skin, then of course he should go. "Besides, I'll be there too." Edd said. Tom stared at him in confusion. "Bi, remember?" Edd asked, pointing to himself. Tom groaned in frustration. He grabbed the couch pillow and covered his face. "But you have someone to go with!" He exclaimed, his voice muffled against the pillow. "I'm fucking singlllllee!" Edd rolled his eyes.
"You'll meet someone there. Stop being a baby."
"I'm not!"
"So are! Just becuase I'm going with Matt, doesn't mean you won't meet anyone else either. Also, it's most likely you'll end up finding someone you may be interested in."
"...When did you get so wise?"
Edd paused. He then made a "tch" sound with his mouth and slapped the back of Tom's head. "Es por eso que nunca te doy un consejo de amor.(This is why I never give you love advice)" Edd muttered before standing up and leaving. Tom sighed and stared at the floor. Maybe Edd was right. Maybe he could finally meet someone he wanted to be with.

So, he, Edd, and Edd's boyfriend, Matt, attended the pride parade. While Edd and Mstt seemed to be enjoying themselves, Tom was downright scared. He didn't understand why either. When Edd heard they were fiving away free pride shirts, he dragged Tom over to the stand and got one for him. "No, no, i-it's okay I don't really need one." Tom mumbled awkwardly. Edd rolled his eyes. "You should've expected this when I told you we were going." He replied.
"I don't even know if I'm bi, straight, or gay." Tom lowered his voice.
"Ridiculous. I'm getting you both."
"Edd!"
Tom ended up walking around in a rainbow shirt and a blue, pink, and purple striped hoodie. He kept his hoodie on and followed Edd and Matt, not knowing what to do. While Edd usually went to every pride parade they had, Tom would skip. He was confused with himself and afraid of what others would say. He remembered the time he sort of "came out" to his parents. He told them he was bi and as soon as he did, his mother and father got into a heated arguement on whether to keep him or not. His mother said that they should accept him for who he was, while his father wanted to give him up. Tom stayed with his aunt for a few weeks until they got that settled down. Ever since then, Tom decided it would be best to stay inside the closet and to never come out. Except to Edd.
As Tom followed behind Edd and Matt wherever they went, he thought he was being a bit "annoying" to the couple. They should have their time alone just for themselves. They didn't need a grown ass man trailing behind them every now and then. So he decided to head back home. Without telling them of course. He stopped in his tracks and watched as Edd and Matt kept on walking without him. Once he thought he was a great distance, he turned to head home. Lucky for him, Tom liked to mark objects whenever he went somewhere. In case he ever got lost. He looked around for his "land marks" and followed that trail. He kept his head down and turned down a lot of people's offers to but their products. He just needed to get out of there, go home, and tell Edd he was at the apartment once he was. Thinking about that, Tom didn't notice that he bumped into someone. He looked up to see a tall, horn haired man with a spilt boba tea in his hand. The tea got on spilt on the man, the ground, and Tom's hoodie-which he planned on throwing away anyway. The man gasped. "Shit, are you okay?" She asked. Tom stared at the man's features in awe. He had honey blonde hair, blue-that looked a little grey-eyes, and a sharp jawline. The man was perfect. Tom blinked once and shook his head. Processing what the man had just asked, Tom replied, "Uh, yeah--yeah I'm fine." The man sighed. "You do not know how many times this keeps on happening to me." He mumbled. "Do not worry I can get you some paper towels if you want."
"What?-Oh! Oh, f-for this? No, there's no need. I was um..I was gonna throw it away anyways so heh." Tom chuckled nervously.
"Really? I mean, it is your choice."
"Yep, I-I know.. Hey, um, what about your drink?"
"Right. I will just get another one. They do not cost as much as I thought they would."
Tom let out a small laugh. He looked away and blushed. No. No, no, no, no, no. This can not be happening right now! Tom lifted his hoodie back on his head and cleared his throat. "Would it--Would it be okay if I come along? I-I mean, f-follow along." The man smiled. "Sure." He replied. "What is your name?" Tom blushed and giggled awkwardly.
"T-Thomas. But you can call me Tom.."
"Alright then. I am Tord."
Tom nodded and followed Tord.

The two entered the shop where Tord got his drink. He ordered Tom a drink-ignoring Tom's declines-and they sat at a table together. Tom smiled a little as he sipped his boba. "Damn!" He exclaimed. "That's amazing!" Tord chuckled. "I am guessing this is your first time tasting a boba huh?" He joked. Tom nodded and flipped his hair out of his face. He took another sip of his drink. Tord smiled softly. As they drank, the two accidentally made eye contact. They blushed and Tom looked away. Clearing his throat, Tom stuttered, "I-I actually have somewhere to uh, to be right now.." Tord hummed. "Would you mind if I maybe walked with you? It is fine if you do not wan-" He was cut off when Tom spoke up. "-I don't mind! I-I mean, I don't really mind.." He mumbled. Tord smiled. He stood up and extended his hand for Tom to take. Tom took his hand and stood up. He blushed and the two walked out together.
"I noticed your shirt," Tord pointed out, "are you confused?" Tom blinked. He forgot about that. "C-Confused about what?" He asked.
"You know, your sexuallity?"
"O-Oh. I uh, I guess so. I don't really understand my feelings towards...people."
"That is okay. My friend has the same problem. Though I think he might be asexual."
"Hm. What about you?"
"Me? Oh, I am just your local bi man."
Tord let out a small chuckle. Tom blushed and looked away. Hell. No. This was not happening right now. Tom knew he liked guys. He thought he liked girls. He convinced himself that he liked girls. He thought he was straight. What was going on? But most importantly, why the hell was Tord so hot?! Sooner or later, the two ended up walking to Tom and Edd's apartment, taking a few breaks on the way. They stopped right outside the apartment door and Tom sighed. "It was nice talking to you." He said quietly. Tord smiled. "Same to you." He replied. There was an awkward silence before Tord spoke up. "So you decided to keep the hoodie?" He asked. Tom blushed and flipped his hair out of the way. "Uhm, yeah. I-I guess." He replied.
"It looks good on you anyway."
"Thank you."
"No problem."
Tom smiled. Tord smiled back and dug his hand into his pocket. He pulled his hand back out and handed something to Tom. Tom took it only to realize it was a napkin from the boba place. He opened it and blushed. "I had some time to scribble it down." Tord said. Tom smiled. "Maybe I'll call." Tom joked. After another awkward, yet peaceful, silence, he and Tord turned to walk in their separate ways. Tom then paused and looked back at Tord. "Hey Tord?" He called. "Hmm?" Tord hummed. He turned to face Tom. Tom smiled.
"I think I just found my sexuallity."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"What is it?"
Tom winked. "You figure it out."
He then turned and walked into the apartment. Tord smirked and shook his head. He turned and continued walking away.
Once Tom entered his room, he called Edd. Waiting for him to pick up, Tom walked over to the mirror. He removed his hoodie to stare and admire his rainbow shirt.

It really did suit him after all.