That standard rainy day fluff ☔︎

How am I?
Good thanks ( . .)

Tom looked outside the window and sighed. The rain poured cats and dogs outside, with occasional thunder popping in at times. He sniffled and wiped his "eyes." He sighed again. He wrapped himself in the covers and grabbed Tommee bear. He squeezed him tightly and watched the rain some more. The door slowly creaked open and Tord walked in. He walked toward Tom and sat on the bed. Tom sniffled and turned to face Tord. "Hey.." Tord started, "why are you crying? What is going on?" Tom sniffled and wiped some more tears. "It's nothing." Tom mumbled. "I just...I feel sad."
"Why?"
"Rain.."
"Oh. You feel sad because of the rain?"
"Yeah.. It's just rain.."
Tord crawled over and joined Tom under the covers. Tom hummed while Tord pulled him into his lap. Tom lie his head on Tord's shoulder and sighed. "Do you want to rant to me..?" Tord asked. Tom hummed. "Of course." He answered. Tord smiled and Tom sniffled again. "I feel like, rain only exists to make people feel bad.." He muttered. Tord hummed. "Well, some people feel happy in the rain.. Like running around or dancing." He responded.
"True. I usually feel sad for some reason."
"A lot of people feel sad for random things."
"Hm."
The two sat in silence before some more thunder rolled. Tom sniffled. He teared up and started to cry. Tord comforted him and hugging him tightly. He kissed Tom's cheek. "Do not be sad Thomas. Here, we can talk about more things okay?" He asked. Tom sniffled and wiped his tears again. "Okay..." He mumbled. "S-Sorry if I break down a bit. It's just..the rain makes me want to cry." Tord kissed Tom's cheek. "It is okay. I do not mind." He replied. Tom smiled and hummed.

Tord thought for a second before asking, "So do you like blueberries?" Tom giggled. "Blueberries?" He repeated.
"Yeah. I thought you would like them."
"Hm. Is that because my favorite colour is blue?"
"Of course not."
"Hmm. Well, I don't really like blueberries but they're a pretty cute looking fruit. Aside from the strawberry."
Tord smiled. "Is that why you call me strawberry?" He asked. Tom giggled. "Yeah kinda." He said. "Awwee!" Tord cooed. Tom laughed. He then took the covers off of himself and turned over so that he still sat in Tord's lap but instead faced Tord. He pulled the covers back around them and smiled, cuddling into Tord's chest. Tord smiled and Tom looked up at him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." Tord replied. The two kissed and stayed there, in each other's arms, settling the rest of their night together.

Pretty short ˘◡˘