Nobody's Love Part 1

Heads up *clap clap*
This is a revamped version of one of my VERY old chapters, (called "Fight?") like beginning of the book old (o*。_。)o
I recently revisited the old chapter and I thought it was a cool concept but I just wrote it poorly, so that was a fault on my end (・ε・`)
Anyways, I hope you like this one better ( ⁎ᵕᴗᵕ⁎ )
YOU BETTER LIKE THIS ONE BETTE-

It all started on a casual Tuesday. At around twelve-thirty in the morning, Edd woke up next to his boyfriend Matt. He hummed and turned to face his lover. Gently placing his hand on his freckled face and smiling softly. "Morning baby..." he mumbled, giving Matt a gentle kiss on his nose. Matt's eyes fluttered open slowly. He smiled as well. "Morning..." he replied. Edd chuckled and entangled his arms around Matt's neck, pulling him closer. The two lay there for a while. Perfectly focused on the other's face. Without even realizing it, the couple leaned in slowly for a kiss. Before their lips could come in contact, however, the door to their shared room swung open and Tom stood in the doorway. "Eeeedd!" he whined, calling for his best friend. Edd jumped and stretched his neck to face Tom. Matt grumbled in frustration. "What?" Edd asked, sitting up. Tord's cackles could be heard in the distance. "That." Tom spoke, "It's Tord. Fucking with me, again!" Edd facepalmed. "Can't you two deal with it yourselves?" he implored.
"No. every time I do, Tord continues to taunt, harass, and bother me!"
"Tom, I'm sure he's not doing all of that."
"He is! He's being a bitch!"
"You're being a damn baby, leave us alone."
"Fine. You're just lucky I'm responsible u like Tord."
"Ha fucking ha."
Tom rolled his “eyes” and turned to leave. Edd sighed. Matt sat up and wrapped his arm around Edd's shoulder. "Don't you think you were a little hard on him?" he asked. Edd turned to him. "Nope. He's a grown adult and so is Tord. They need to learn how to deal with their own problems." he responded. Matt sighed and rested his chin on Edd's shoulder. "Honestly, I'm just pissed by the fact that he left the door open." he muttered.

Tom stomped back into the living room with an annoyed expression on his face. Tord chuckled. "Hey shorty." he greeted. "Shut the fuck up." Tom mumbled. Tord smirked, raising a brow. "Could you speak up? I did not quite catch that." he joked. Tom rolled his “eyes.” "I need a drink..." he sighed. Walking towards the kitchen, Tom was beaten when Tord reached the fridge and grabbed his bottle of Smirnoff. "Tommyyy!" Tord called out in a sing-song tone, "Is this what you were looking for?" Tom grumbled. "Yes, now hand it over." he spoke. He out-stretched his hand, waiting for Tord to give the bottle to him. This was odd because while he didn't want to fight, he knew Tord wasn't going to give it to him. "It is not that easy Tommy." Tord stated, "You come and get it." Tom sighed and walked over to Tord. "Just hand it over!" he exclaimed as Tord raised his hand over his head. "Nope. Maybe you should grow a few inches first." he joked once again.
"Seriously Tord, I don't wanna fight right now."
"First, I am not in any way fighting you right now. Second, shut up."
Tom gritted his teeth in anger. He understood that reaching for the bottle of pointless, but he continued to do so anyway. Tord continued to taunt and tease him. Mainly for his height. That was something personal to Tom, however. He hated it when people called him short. He knew he was short for a male but he decided to brush it off. "You want it?" Tord asked. Tom crossed his arms. "Obviously." he answered. Tord opened the bottle of Smirnoff to see that there wasn't much left. "Hmm, what would happen if I drunk this?" he asked. Tom huffed. "You better not." he retorted. Tord gasped.
"Oh! I get it now. This is the last of your precious drink, isn't it?"
"..."
"Well?"
"Yes. Just give me the fucking-"
"-That just makes it even more valuable short-stack."
With that, Tord chugged the rest of whatever was in that bottle. Tom stood there in shock. One, Tord didn't drink as much as he did. Two, what the fuck did he just do? Tord placed the empty alcohol bottle onto the counter. Tom let out an angry grunt. "What are you going to do about it?" Tord teased. Tom clenched his fists. "You know what Tord?" he asked. Tord crossed his arms and leaned on the counter lazily. "What?" he replied, waiting for an answer. "I wish you were fucking dead." Tom grumbled. Tord went silent. "And you know what else?" Tom added through gritted teeth, "Maybe the only reason why you're so fucking “confident,” is because nobody fucking loved you, and nobody ever will." Tord furrowed his eyebrows. "It was just some alcohol, buy some more. Jesus Christ." he uttered. Tom scoffed.
"It's not just that okay? I'm sick and fucking tired of dealing with your shit! You're so fucking intolerable that nobody likes you! Not Edd, not Matt, not your parents or friends, and most fucking certainly not me! Go die in a fucking pit, it would be better for all of us!"
"You know what Thomas? Maybe it would be better if you were gone. Certainly, nobody would ever miss you. Sometimes it feels like you are dead because nobody gives a shit about you!"
That seemed to be the last straw for Thomas. Suddenly, he swung his fist into Tord's cheek, punching him violently. Tord turned to Tom, returning the punch.