Addition🍋

You, plus me, equals us.
Or...sex?

It was the first night of Tord Lande and Thomas Rose's honeymoon. Somewhere in a hotel in the Bahamas, a strong, tan, Norwegian man with caramel "hair horns," led his husband into their room. Carrying him bridal style, Tord brought the shorter, black-eyed male in.
He set Tom down on his feet and closed the door behind them, making sure it was locked. Thomas stood patiently before giving Tord a seductive smile as he grabbed onto his white collar. He pulled Tord closer to him so that both of their noses practically touched. Tord licked his lips and kissed Tom passionately as he pushed him back onto the wall. While not exactly startled, Thomas jumped but with no hesitation, kissed his partner back.
The kiss soon turned into a rather sloppy one as Tom inserted his tongue into Tord's mouth. Tord replied doing the same, his tongue tasting Thomas's mouth gently. He reached his hand to his love's waist and slid down from his ass to his thigh, lifting his clothed leg slowly.
Tom pulled away from the couple's make-out session. Panting, they stared at each other with a contrasting look of both pure love and pure lust. Thomas moved his gaze down from Tord's face to his button-up. Repositioning his hands so that they were now in front of Tord, he started to undo his buttons carefully. Tord watched as Tom's delicate fingers worked their way around the loops.
"So are you going to leave the tie?" Tord asked, jokingly.
Thomas smiled. "Maybe," he answered, "It's kinda sexy."
Tord let out a small laugh.
When Tom finished with Tord's shirt, he pulled both his jacket and the now unbuttoned dress shirt off together, revealing Tord's chest.
"Oh fuck..." Tom mumbled, staring-for what seemed like forever-at Tord's chest, "You're kidding me if that shirt wasn't tight on you."
"It was." Tord admitted.
"See? I was right."
Tom chuckled and slapped Tord's chest playfully.

Somehow, Thomas found himself being carried by Tord once again. This time, his legs were wrapped around Tord's waist and his arms enveloped his shoulders.
The couple, once again, made out hungrily. Tord walked Tom over to the bed and set him down carefully. He placed his arms beside Tom, pinning him to the bed. Tom who moaned into the kiss under him, pulled away. He licked his lips and threw his head back.
"God, just fuck me..." he whispered.
Tord smiled. "You are so impatient." he chuckled in response.
"I wouldn't call it impatient. I'd call it...horny." Thomas mumbled.
Tord unbuttoned the buttons on Thomas's dress shirt and removed his tie. He opened the shirt fully before dipping his head down and kissing Tom's neck. Tom let out a small gasp and ran his fingers through Tord's hair. Meanwhile, Tord dragged his left hand down to Thomas's pants. He unzipped them slowly and pulled them down. Thomas didn't mind this and shook the trousers off his legs.
Tord removed himself from Thomas's neck, panting heavily. He then removed his own bottoms as well and threw them to the floor.
Laying in his dress shirt and boxers, Thomas sat up to take off his shirt. He tossed his shirt off onto the floor where it met Tord's pants. Tord followed, taking off his tie.
Tom smiled when Tord looked back over at him with nothing but a genuine look of love on his face. Sure, it was just a look. They looked at each other like that all the time. But for a strange reason, this look was different.
It meant something more.

Tom flipped over to face Tord. He hummed softly and dragged a finger down from his chest to his member. He then followed this path by giving Tord small hickeys and kisses from where he started to where he finished.
As his delicate pink lips reached Tord's erect shaft, he decided he would be more gentile than he already was with his lover's body. Carefully caressing Tord's important part, Thomas then placed his tongue down onto the tip and licked it slowly.
See, Tom knew that the slower he went, the more Tord grew impatient and the more his anticipation would as well.
And so, Tom went as slow as he could. Teasing his newlywed husband with only his tongue around his cock and his hand gripping it ever so lightly. Tord couldn't stand this; however, and an iota of cum made its way out of Tord. Thomas smiled, satisfied to see that his plan was working.
Tord threw his head back and sighed as his lover continued to lick, kiss, and stroke his member. "Faen..." he muttered under his breath. Tom heard this and decided to speed things up a little. His strokes accelerated and he curled his lips around Tord's member every once in a while.
Thomas continued to speed up before placing his mouth on Tord's cock and taking it completely.
Tord let out a small gasp as Tom began to bob his head. He wasted no time, gripping Tord's cock aggressively and swirling his tongue masterfully around it as well.
Tord moaned and groaned with pleasure. He enjoyed Thomas's buildup. Though not much of a surprise to him, it felt fucking amazing.
Tom stopped sucking Tord off in exchange for rubbing his hand up and down instead. He looked up at Tord with a lustful expression as he did so. It wasn't too long until he would cum, and Tom was planning on it.
Tord huffed and let out a low groan before releasing all over Thomas's hand. Tom hummed and without breaking his gaze, licked the cum off of his hand. Tord smirked and cocked his head up to signal Thomas. Tom understood what he meant and practically crawled up to him so that their faces met.

"Hm..." Thomas hummed. He sat in Tord's lap, facing him. Tord's fingers slithered up Thomas's ass and to his waist where he gripped it lightly. Tom teased Tord by rolling his hips over Tord's lying cock. Tord leaned in and kissed Tom passionately. He dragged his index finger down Thomas's back to his ass again where he squeezed it lightly. Tom gasped and pulled away. Panting, he held Tord's left hand in his right and brought it up to his mouth.
"You'll do it, right?" he whispered.
Tord nodded. "If you want." he replied.
Tom nodded and kissed Tord's hand. He repeated this a few times before slowly dragging his tongue around Tord's fingers. As soon as Tord's fingers were covered, Tom moved Tord's hand down to his ass.
Tord prodded at Thomas's hole with his index finger. He teased around his entrance before slowly sliding his finger inside. Tom moaned under his breath-he dropped his head. Tord smirked and moved Tom's hair out of the way to kiss his forehead. Tom smiled and looked back up at Tord in response.
"Keep going..." he mumbled.
"I know," Tord replied.
Tord started to pull his index finger out of Tom and push it back into him. Thomas let out small huffs and moans but it wasn't anything really, as he has experienced doing this before.
Suddenly, Tord inserted both his index and middle fingers into Tom, causing him to moan just a bit louder. Tord repeated his earlier actions by pushing and pulling his fingers in and out of Thomas repeatedly. Tom huffed, bucking his hips forward. Tord finally stopped and pulled his fingers out of Tom.
Thomas hung his hand, panting. While Tom still sat on top of Tord, Tord held his member in one hand and lined it up with Tom's hole. Thomas turned his head and watched as Tord held his waist, and pushed him down gently. Sucking in air through his teeth, Tom sighed finally as he realized he was fitted all the way down.
"Mm..." he hummed in satisfaction, "I fucking love this."
Tord chuckled lightly. "Yeah?" he teased.
"Yeah."
Tom smiled and kissed Tord passionately. The two basked in this moment for a while. Embracing each other, one's hands on the other. Still carrying a light grin, Tom finally pulled away from his lover.
"This feels different," he whispered, "Almost like it should be celebrated."
"And why is that?" Tord whispered back.
"Because I get to have sex with my husband."

Thomas sat up and placed his hands at his sides, gripping Tord's thighs. He then pulled himself up off of Tord's manhood before quickly pushing himself back down. Tord watched as a loud, yet pleased, moan escaped Tom's lips. His mouth hung open and his hair sat in front of his face, messy and almost unkempt looking. To Tord, his body glistened, as small dots of sweat seemed to form around his shoulders and chest. His arms trembled almost barely as they continued to hoist the man up. To Tord, Tom was perfect. To Tord, Tom was an engel.
But as striking as the moment was, it came to an end once Thomas resumed his pattern. Ultimately, he began bouncing himself up and down Tord's shaft-his arms now in front of him, and his hands compressed on Tord's chest. Tord groaned and huffed as well as thrusting his hips upward into Tom. He knew it pleased Thomas, even more, when he did that sort of thing.
"Ohhh~ Fuck, keep going..." Thomas practically begged as he bucked his hips forward.
Tord did exactly that and didn't stop thrusting. He usually gave in to Thomas's desires when it came to sex. At the moment, he couldn't think. All he could see was his-now-husband glowing under the moonlight which showed through a small crack in the curtains. Only then could Tord think. And there, it was only to kiss him.
And so he did that too.
Tord wrapped his arms around Tom's neck and pulled him down. The couple shared a long, passionate kiss before Thomas broke. He parted their lips and let out a soft moan of pure pleasure. Never before had Tord heard anything like that come out of Tom's mouth. And by the look on his face, neither had Tom himself.
The two found themselves going at this for a while before Thomas felt a stirring feeling in his stomach. He gasped and groaned under his breath. The feeling grew stronger and his pace grew quicker as he was determined to feel this feeling. His face was now an almost tomato red-his hands and ass matching even-Tom huffed as he ended sitting in Tord's lap, and a sticky white substance shooting out of his member.
"Hah...ah...mm," Thomas panted, his head now hung once again.
Tord panted as well, as he felt Tom's cum spray itself onto his stomach.

The couple then found themselves under the bedsheets, giggling like two little girls at a sleepover. Thomas clung onto Tord while Tord held him back. Their legs intertwined and they gazed at each other. Staring into one another eyes lovingly.
"That was probably the best sex I've ever had." Tom confessed.
"If I am being honest," Tord panted, "Me too."
Tom laughed and so did Tord. Sighing as gazing back down at his newly-wed husband, Tord kissed Tom's forehead.
"Jeg elsker deg, (I love you,) darling." he spoke softly.
Tom smiled, returning Tord's gaze. "I love you too." he replied before shoving his face back into Tord's chest.

The couple now lay there, in each other's arms, waiting for the other to fall asleep first.