Toys 🍋

Requested by: CrazyLady0wo
Ennnnnnjoyyyyy ⌯' ▾ '⌯

Tamara sighed quietly as she tossed and turned in her bed. She muttered something to herself and tried to get up. She was pulled back, however, by a pair of arms. She yelped and covered her mouth. She turned slowly to see her roomate Tori sleeping next to her. Hesitantly, Tamara pulled the covers out and glanced down. They were both naked. Well fuck.

It didn't start in highschool. Definetly not. It was the first time she went to a college party. She could remember the lights, the sounds, the drinks, and of course, the ladies. When the hell did girls become so hot? Why did a particular one catch her “eye” anyway? But before that, Tamara was in her dorm room on the phone with her best friend Ell, getting ready for the party. "Fishnets or bare?" Tamara asked. Ell hummed. "Bare." she answered. Tamara threw her fishnets into her closet. "You ever been to a college party before?" Ell asked, "I swear, this places will mess you the fuck up." Tamara let out a small laugh. "Relax," she started, "I'm pretty sure I know how to handle one small party." Ell snorted.
"Keep telling yourself that girl."
"I know I'm right."
"Mhm really?"
"That's right."
"Alright then. Oh by the way,"
"Hmm?"
"Is it okay if I bring Matilda? I know you usually want to do things together as friends and all."
Tamara hummed as she thought about it. Ell did have a point. But yet again, Matilda was her girlfriend, she didn't want to get in the way of that. "Sure." she finally replied. "Awesome! Okay, see you at nine?" Ell asked. Tamara hummed in response. "And girl," Ell started, "if I don't see your booty exposed there, it's not a party." Tamara blushed and laughed. "Shut up!" she giggled. Ell laughed as well. Tamara could hear Matilda saying something on the other end. "I'm coming!" Ell exclaimed, "Sorry about that. I gotta go now." Tamara hummed. "Alright then." she replied. Ell then hung up and Tamara chuckled.
Tamara ended up going in a dark blue, almost black, crop top, black booty shorts, Ell's request, and black heels. She thought it looked good. Anyway, Tamara knocked on the door where the party was supposed to be. She waited for a minute before the door opened and loud music blared in her ears. "Come in!" someone, who Tamara guessed was the host, exclaimed. Tamara smiled and walked in. As soon as she did, she was attacked by Ell and Matilda. "Oh my bejesus!" Ell exclaimed over the loud music, "You look absolutly fan-tabulous." Tamara snorted. "What the hell does “fantabulous” even mean?" she asked. Ell paused. "I don't know. I'll think of a definition later." she answered. Tamara and Matilda laughed. Ell grabbed Tamara's arm. "Let's show you around. Come come!" she remarked cheerfully. She dragged Tamara to what was supposed to be the kitchen area. "This is the bar. I think." Matilda said, "And that's where people get high." She pointed to a table with “white powder” sitting on top of it. "Zero out of ten, would not recomend." Ell added. Tamara chuckled. Ell then dragged Tamara to another part of the dorm. "Here are the bathrooms." she said. "Most people come here to either throw up or make out." Matilda commented. Tamara rolled her “eyes.” "I know how a party works guys." she said, "Let's just go drink or something." Ell pumped her fists in the air. "Yes!" she exclaimed. Matilda chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Babe, I love you but calm down." she said. Ell nodded.
Later, the three ended up drinking on the couch. After four or five cups of beer, Ell exclaimed, "Let's get fucking wasted my guy!" Tamara and Matilda held there cups in the air. "Whoo!" they both cheered before chugging the whole thing. Ell laughed and threw her head back. "I'm gonna need another one of those." she remarked drowsily. Matila threw her cup on the floor. "I-I finished," she started, "be-before you!" She pointed lazily at Tamara. Tamara groaned in defeat. "Dammit!" she exclaimed. "Haha! I get to have sex with Ell!" Matilda bragged. Ell gasped and blushed. Tamara smiled. "C-Cute." she commented. She scooted over so that Matilda and Ell could be closer together. She then pushed Matilda into Ell. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" she chanted. Matilda smirked and Ell blushed even more, looking away. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Tamara shouted. Soon, everyone started shouting, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” without even knowing who or what she was talking about. Nonetheless, Matilda pulled Ell into a sloppy, yet passionate kiss and everyone cheered, including Tamara.