That honeymoon fluff ☁︎

Tom slowly fluttered his “eyes” open as he begun to wake up. He hummed and shifted slightly so that he were in a better spot. He closed his “eyes” again and tried to fall back asleep. "Mm.. morning.." a voice greeted from behind him. Tom smiled softly. "Morning." he replied just as drowsily. He turned around to see Tord with his eyes shut behind him. He was still smiling though. "Stop that, you look creepy.." Tom said. Tord let out a small laugh and opened his eyes. "Hi." he replied. Tom smiled and kissed his husband's bare chest. "We should get up." he suggested. Tord nodded. "But first," he started, trailing off. He grabbed Tom by the waist and pulled him on top of him. Tom smiled. "But first what?" he asked, staring into his lover's eyes. Tord stared back into his and replied, "This." He leaned in and kissed Tom softly. Tom, without hesitation, kissed back. Tom hummed quietly as they pulled away. "You know what I love about honeymoons?" he asked. Tord shrugged. "What?" he replied, waiting for an answer.
"The fact that after getting married we're just so in love that we're down to have sex any time of the day."
Tord chuckled. "True that."
Tom leaned down and kissed Tord again. Tord smiled. "Okay, let's go." Tom said before getting off of Tord and sitting on the bed. Tord sat up and rubbed his head. "You okay?" Tom asked, turning towards Tord. Tord nodded. "For a second I thought this was all a dream.." he muttered. Tom snorted. "Get up ya dummy." he chuckled before standing up and leaving the room.

Tom was the first in the kitchen. He thought he could surprise Tord with some kind of fancy breakfast or something like that. He hummed quietly to himself as he lightly tapped the eggs against the pan. Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. Tom smiled and turned to kiss Tord's cheek. "Hi." he greeted quietly. Tord rested his head on Tom's shoulder. "Hmm." he hummed in response. Tom chuckled. "Well it was gonna be a surprise." he said.
"What was?"
"The breakfast. I thought I could make it fast enough so that when you came over here it'd already be on the table."
"Oh. It is fine. Besides, now we can do it together."
Tom smiled and took Tord's hands in his. He lightly brushed over Tord's ring with his thumb and turned back to face Tord. "You sure are proud of that ring." Tord pointed out. Tom nodded. "Who wouldn't be?" he replied smugly. Truth was, he liked seeing it. He liked showing it off. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy. "Tord?" he called. Tord hummed. "I love you." Tom finished. Tord smiled. He lifted his head off of Tom's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too." he replied.

Short yes ( ・・)