I don't know what to call this but just know that it's smut 🍋

Haha girls go
sluuUuUUuUuUuuUuuuuUrRrrP
I- nevermind
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tamara sat on the couch on her phone. She scrolled lazily through Instagram in nothing but a bra and panties. Tori walked in and sat down next to her. She smiled and lay her head on Tamara's shoulder. "Hiii~" She greeted. Tamara smiled. "Hey." She replied.
"You look bored."
"I am."
"You know what I want to do?"
"Hm."
Tamara put her phone down and turned toward Tori. Tori smirked and kissed her softly. They pulled away and Tamara smiled. "Mm..well, there's nothing else to do.." She said quietly, wrapping her arms around Tori's neck. Tori smiled. She kissed and licked Tamara's cheek. Tamara watched Tori and glanced down at her chest. She pushed her away and put her hands on her shoulders. "Hold on.." She mumbled. Tamara stood up and grabbed her phone. She walked over and placed it on the counter. Tori watched and kept her eye on Tamara's ass. She smirked and sat upright. She took off her shirt and pants, waiting for Tamara. Tamara walked over and sat in Tori's lap, her back facing Tori. Tori wrapped her arms around Tamara's waist and pulled her closer. She moved Tamara's hair out of the way and kissed her cheek. She licked Tamara's ear and licked it slowly. "I am a little thirsty~" She whispered. Tamara hummed and glanced down. "You have a nice, big, wet pussy for mommy to suck?~" Tori whispered. Tamara nodded slowly and Tori kissed her ear again. She turned Tamara's head back a little and kissed her. They pulled away and smiled.
Tamara stood up and turned around so that she faced Tori. Tori teased Tamara and poked her tounge at Tamara's lips. Tamara closed her "eyes" and opened her mouth slightly. Tori licked around Tamara's lips and kissed her softly. She pulled away and stuck her tounge inside Tamara's mouth. Tamara moaned quietly and kissed Tori. Their tounges swirled around and Tori wrapped her arms around Tamara's waist and pulled her closer. Tamara moaned and pulled away for air. She flipped her hair out of the way and looked up at Tori. She closed her "eyes" halfway and rolled her hips against Tori's lap. Tori grabbed Tamara's waist and smirked. Tamara gave her a half smile and hummed. Tori moved down and kissed Tamara's neck. Tamara moaned a little and snaked her arms around to Tori's back.

She played with her bra strap and unclasped it. Tori pulled away and smirked, holding her bra up. "You bitch." She laughed. Tamara giggled and stuck her tounge out. Tori let her bra fall and moved it to the side. Tamara hummed. She reached over and grabbed one of Tori's breasts. She smiled and pkayed with it. "You like that?" Tori asked. Tamara nodded. "Mmm hmm." She hummed. Tori grabbed Tamara's wrists and  pulled her hands away. She looked down at Tamara's chest and moved down. Tori kissed Tamara's left breast. She licked a trail from her breasts up to her neck. Tamara hummed and Tori pulled away. She kissed Tamara again and unclasped her bra. Tamara pulled away and threw her bra to the side. Tori smirked. "Now let me that cute ass pussy~" She teased. Tamara smirked. "Be patient.." She mumbled. Tori snorted and Tamara slowly removed her panties. Tori hummed. "There we go.." She said quietly. Tamara chuckled. "Stop it." She said. Tori smiled. "Any positions you have in mind?" She asked. Tamara shook her head.
"Standard."
"Fuck you."
"That's what you're doing."
Tori laughed and nodded. "That is true." She laughed. Tamara moved to the end of the couch cushions and spread her legs. "Okay now go back into your sexy ass voice, turn me on." She instructed. Tori nodded. She looked away and took a deep breath. Turning back to Tamara, she glanced down before looking her in the face. "Heyy~" She teased. She crawled over to Tamara and sat in front of her. Tori kissed Tamara and played with her pussy, making her moan. Tori smiled and pulled away. She looked down at her hand then held it up. "Damn girl.." She said quietly. "You are so wet~" Tamara nodded. "S-Suck me already~" She moaned. Tori shrugged. She moved down to Tamara's thighs, licking a trail from her lower thighs up to her pussy. Tori smirked and licked her lip. "Oh, I am going to enjoy this~" She said. Tamara moaned. "Hurry up then." She remarked. Tori rolled her eyes and kissed around Tamara's pussy. She licked it once and immidiently started sucking it. Tamara threw her head back. "Mmm~ T-That's nice~" She moaned. Tori continued doing her thing and Tamara continued moaning. Tori pulled away and smiled. Tamara panted and looked up at her. "Why don't I get a taste?" She asked. Tori shook her head. "Usually, I suck your pussy and you make me cum, it is a fair deal." She answered. Tamara sat up.
"Since when?"
"Since forever."
"You usually make me cum."
"Oh well then."
Tori flopped on the couch and Tamara giggled. "Fucking freak." She laughed. Tori laughed as well and Tamara lay on top of her. She sighed and looked up at Tori. "Can I play with your boobies?" She asked. Tori stayed silent before replying,

"Sure."