(former) 100th chapter! /🍋

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
100 FUCKING CHAPTERS
BABY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(ง •̀ㅁ•́)ง✧ ٩( ᐛ )و (*' ˘ '*) ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*) ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑ (ง˙∇˙)ว

Basically requested by: wELCOMEtOdApANICrOOM
But I also add a small little story to it ┐(*' ˘ '*)┌
Thanks for that ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑
Hope you don't mind if I change it a little •﹏•

So what is it that new couples even do? Do they go outside holding hands, telling the world that they're together? Or do they go to their favorite places and set up dates for one another? What about anniversaries or dates in the park?
Well for Tom and Tord, that wasn't the case.
It was all about sex. Lots and lots of sex. Even the first time they met it was like all they wanted to do was fuck and get out. It's not easy, especially when you meet at a club. Tom found out that people really can be annoying little fucks. Especially all the hoes wanting to suck someone for money. But he really shouldn't be talking since his relationship with Tord was basically the same. Tord didn't mind though. He might have been bi but he still perfered guys over girls. Tom, being the full time gay guy he was, decided to take this oppertunity to his advantage.

It all started that night when Tom and his friends, Edd and Matt, decided to go clubbing. They thought it would be a good idea to kick off the new year 2021. They agreed on staying with each other the whole night in case Tom got too drunk again. "I'm just gonna drink lightly okay?" Tom assured Edd. Edd rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Bitch you're always drinking like it's the end of the world." He replied. Tom frowned and Matt laughed. "Fuck you." Tom grumbled, crossing his arms in defeat. Edd shook his head. "See, I'm trying not to have you fucked. I don't want you bringing some random guy back home like last time." He said. "I couldn't sleep and I'm pretty sure Matt was traumatized." "No, I enjoyed watcin-" Matt was cut off when Edd glared at him. Tom groaned. "Well sorry about that one!" He exclaimed. Edd scoffed. "Hey hey!" Matt exclaimed. "There it is! Time to party!" Tom smiled and he and Matt started dancing in place and laughing. Edd facepalmed and laughed. "You weirdos." He chuckled.
The three entered the building and were blasted by music. "I love when that happens." Tom commented. He took Edd and Matt's wrists and dragged them to the bar. "We're drinking right now." He demanded. Edd sighed. "One drink for me and I'm off to the dance floor." He replied. "I thought we were gonna stay together." Matt said.
"We are."
"What about Tom?"
"He's coming too. If he can drag us to a bar I can drag him to a dance floor."
Tom scoffed. "What?!" He exclaimed. "One drink." Edd said sternly. Tom rolled his "eyes" and sighed.
"Sure mom."
"Excuse me?"
"New Years is supposed to be fun! Lemme live a little!"
"When you supposedly live you bring a guy home and die."
Tom shot up his middle finger and Edd with both hands. "Gives no shits." Matt mumbled. "So can we get our drinks or what?"
Once they all had at least two drinks, requested by Tom, Edd dragged the two to the dance floor. "It's crowded!" Tom shouted over the music. He liked dancing but he hated the song. The bass made him want to clear his throat every two seconds. "Dance and it won't bother you anymore!" Matt shouted back. Tom sighed. "The shit I do for you people.." He muttered. Tom was pulled in by Edd and the three started dancing together and shouting along with the lyrics. An all in all good time. Tom even got his mind off the drinks which was good. He didn't even notice he was far away from Edd and Matt until his back hit someone. He quickly turned around. "Oh! Sorry about that!" He apologized. Tom looked up to see a tall, but not that tall, man. He wore a standard red shirt, black jeans, and had hair horns. The man smiled. "No it is fine! It happens a lot!" He shouted back. Tom blushed at his facial features. He was muscular that's for sure. But that face. Tom stared in awe. Sharp jawline, beautiful blue eyes that looked grey, minimal blush. Just handsome. Tom was a social guy it just worked out for him. Besides, new year new people. He knew he would be going against what Edd told him but last time he checked, he was a grown ass man. He could do whatever the fuck he wanted. "Hey!" Tom exclaimed. "You maybe want to get a drink?!" The man thought about it for a second. "Sure!" He replied.