Good Times

Headstart: I'm gonna be putting some Britain stereotypes in here since Tord knows absolutely nothing about Britain (・ε・`)
So I'm sorry if someone gets offended by what I put  ˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣  I don't actually think of Britain this way, it's just how Tord thinks it's supposed to be  ┐( •́ ̯•̀  )┌
On that note, les go
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Why here? Why "Britain?" What a silly name. Tord never wanted to move. He liked where he lived. Plus, he had to learn a whole new language while there. English is confusing. What's a "be verb" anyway? Everything about Britian was weird. It wasn't too cold, nor was it hot. When Tord had asked his parents where they were going, they responded with an "England." The heck is England? Tord's heard of England before, it's the place where rich, fancy, top hat and monocle wearing, tea drinking, people live. Tord liked to call it "landet til de rike" (the land of the rich). Or, "Rikland" (Richland). Since he and his family were travelling there, wouldn't that automatically make them rich? Tord hoped so.
The car pulled up in a neighborhood that looked like any other. What about the castles and the princes and princesses? Where were the horses and the pulled carages? Tord was dumbfounded to see that he was wrong. He was only seven anyway. He just believed what his friends told him. When the car parked into the driveway, Tord's father was the first to get out. Tord stayed in the car and crossed his arms. "Tord hva skjer?(Tord what is going on?)" His mother, Lene, asked. Tord huffed. "Jeg vil ikke dra.(I do not wanna leave)" He answered. Lene sighed.
"Tord du må. Vi er allerede her, du har ikke så mye valg.(Tord you have to. We are already here, you do not have much of a choice)"
"Nei.(No)"
"Tord."
"Nei."
"Tord."
"N-Nei."
"Victor William Lande hvis du ikke kommer ut av denne bilen, vil jeg dra tilbake dit og hente deg selv.(...if you do not get out of this car, I will go back there and get you myself)"
Tord unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door. Lene smiled. "Takk skal du ha.(Thank you)" She said. Tord huffed and stomped his way into the house. His mother was a strict woman. She always put people back in their place. Tord didn't like it though. Just like how he didn't like Richland. He belonged in Norway. With all of his friends and family. Richland sucked. It was boring. I mean, who would rather drink tea over juice? Tord sighed and sat on the stairway. He played with his fingers; fidgeting continuously. His father, Arvid, walked over and sat down next to him. "Hva skjer?(What is going on?)" He asked. Tord huffed and turned. He didn't want to talk to his father at the moment. After all, he was the reason he was in Richland anyway. Arvid sighed. "Vil du ikke bli her? Vil du reise tilbake til Norge?(You do not want to stay here huh? You want to go back to Norway?)" Tord sighed. He nodded slowly. He turned to his father and replied, "Hvorfor her? Hvorfor ikke et bedre sted som Russland eller Tyskland? Jeg liker ikke "Richland" i det hele tatt.(Why here? Why not somewhere better like Russia or Germany? I do not like Richland at all.)" Arvid let out a small laugh.
"Rikland?(Richland?)"
"Ja. Det er det jeg kaller det..(Yeah. That is what I call it..)"
"Tord du må forstå, dette er bedre for oss.(Tord you have to understand, this is better for us)"
"Hvordan? Det er bare bedre for deg. Jeg vil være sammen med venner og familie. Jeg kjenner ingen her og alt er så forvirrende.(How? It is only better for you. I wanna be with my friends and family. I do not know anyone here and everything is so confusing)"
Arvid wrapped his arm around Tord's shoulder. He pulled him closer and comforted his son. "Jeg beklager at du har det slik,(Well I am sorry that you feel this way,)" he started, "Men vi kan ikke dra tilbake til norge. Jeg har fått en veldig viktig jobbmulighet her. Det vil være lettere å ha råd til ting, og jeg garanterer at du har det bra?(But we cannot go back to Norway. I have received a very important job oppertunity here. It will be easier to afford things and I garuntee you will have a good time okay?)" Tord sighed and nodded. "Greit..(Okay..)" He mumbled. Arvid smiled and pat Tord's back. The two stood up and Tord followed his father to go and get his things.