Morning ☁︎

Tom slowly fluttered his "eyes" open as he looked up at the ceiling. He yawned and closed his "eyes" again. He sighed and pulled the covers toward him. "Stop..." He mumbled. He felt the covers being yanked back. He grumbled and sat up, rubbing his "eyes." He turned to see Tord "asleep" next to him. Tom slapped his back and Tord laughed. "I'm gonna get us separate covers.." Tom said. Tord snorted. "You would not." He said. "You like snuggling my arm too much for that." Tom smiled softly. "I do." He said. Tord smiled and sat up. He opened his arms and Tom sat in his lap. Tord wrapped his arms around Tom and pulled the cover over both of them. "Better?" He asked. Tom hummed and nodded.
They stayed like that for a few seconds before Tom pat Tord's arm. "Alrighty let's go." He said, getting up. He crawled over and got off the bed. Tord followed. "I liked it there." Tord said. Tom snorted and he and Tord walked to the bathroom. "Well I have a day planned for us and we can't do it if we're in bed." Tom said. Tord smirked. "In bed you say?" He joked. Tom blushed.
"Tord!"
"I did not say that."
Tom laughed and pushed Tord lightly. They brushed their teeth and walked downstairs. "So is it a surprise?" Tord asked. Tom nodded. "What is it?" He asked. Tom giggled. "It's a surprise for a reason babe." He said. "I can't let you spoil it." Tord snorted.
"Please?"
"Nope."
"You know how I am with surprises. Once you tell me, I will beg you to spoil it."
Tom smirked. "Well you can kiss my ass." He joked. "Cause I'm not saying a thing." Tord shrugged. "Okay." He said. Tom blinked. "Well that was easier than I thoUGHT!-" He exclaimed. Tord lifted Tom over his shoulder and kissed his ass. Tom squealed and kicked his legs "Stop!" He exclaimed, laughing. Tord laughed as well. "So what now should I do?" He asked. Tom giggled. "Lead me to the kitchen my knight!" He joked. Tord nodded and walked into the kitchen. He set Tom down and bowed. Tom snorted and rolled his "eyes." He slapped Tord's stomach lightly. He turned and opened the fridge, sucking in some air. "You want eggs or bacon?" He asked. "Both." Tord answered.
"We don't have much left."
"Of each?"
"Of each."
Tord moved to look inside the fridge. "Damn." He said. Tom nodded. "When was the last time we went shopping?" Tord asked. "I don't know, like...two, three weeks ago?" Tom answered. Tord sighed. "Bacon then."

The two sat at the dining table eating their food in peace. "Do you think we'll be able to go get groceries today?" Tom asked. Tord shrugged. "If you can fit it with the rest of your plans." He answered. Tom nodded. "Maybe tomorrow then." Tom walked over and placed his plate in the sink. He walked back over to the table and behind Tord. He rested his head on Tord's shoulder. "Hi." He greeted. "Hello." Tord replied. Tom smiled.
"What is up with you?"
"Nothing."
"You sound overly exited."
Tom giggled. "I know!" He exclaimed happily. "I'm really fucking giddy and I don't know why!" Tord chuckled. "Woah there Tom. What was in that cereal?" He joked. Tom laughed and kissed Tord's cheek. "What was that for?" Tord asked. Tom smiled. "For kissing my ass." He answered. Tord laughed and rolled his eyes. Tom giggled. "Seriously though, I can't stop laughing." Tom said.
After breakfast, Tom and Tord put their clothes on and hung around doing nothing. "I thought we had somewhere to be." Tord said. Tom nodded. "We do." He said.
"Should we be going?"
"Nope."
"What do you have planned?"
"Nothing."
Tord huffed. Tom smiled and snickered. "So what do you want to do now?" Tord asked. "You ask to many questions." Tom said. Tord nodded. "I get curious." He admitted. Tom stood up and grabbed Tord's arm. He dragged him into the bedroom and smiled. "We don't have anything else to do~" He teased. Tord blushed. "O-Oh." He stuttered. "Thomas I did not know we were waiting that long." Tom scoffed. "Not that!" He exclaimed. "Cuddles man!" Tord gasped. "Ohhhh! Right, of course, I-I knew that." He lied. Tom sighed and facepalmed. He crawled onto the bed and wrapped himself in the covers. Tord shrugged and joined him. Tom wrapped the covers around the two of them and cuddled into Tord's chest. "You're so big and fluffy!" Tom exclaimed, muffled against Tord's chest. Tord smiled and chuckled, patting Tom's head. "And you are so small and soft." He replied. Tom smiled. He pulled away from Tord's chest and looked up at him. "Take off your shirt." He said. Tord laughed. "Tom I cannot right now." He responded. Tom frowned and gave him "puppy eyes." "Please?" He asked. Tord groaned in defeat and took his shirt off. Tom smiled. He gasped when he saw Tord's chest. "Yes!" He exclaimed. Tord chuckled and kissed Tom's forehead. "You sound like a hyper five year old." He joked. Tom laughed. "I'm fucking giddy, not hyper." He corrected.
"With you Thomas, it is practically the same thing."
"Wha-Hey!"
Tord laughed and Tom smiled. He kissed Tord's chest. "Mine." He said. Tord smiled and kissed Tom's forehead again. "Mine." He repeated. Tom giggled and Tord pulled him closer. "Fuck you." Tom said. "I can't breathe." Tord nodded. "I know." He said. He pulled Tom even closer. "Stop!" Tom exclaimed, laughing. His speech came out muffled and Tord pushed Tom away. Tom gaped for air. "I love your chest. Like, a lot but not that much." He said. Tord smirked. "Heh heh." He said in his fake evil voice. Tom kissed Tord softly. "I love you." He said. Tord smiled. "I love you too." He replied. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck. "I'm gonna take a nap." He mumbled. Tord nodded. "Maybe you will return back to normal." He said. Tom snorted. "Goodnight." He said. "Night." Tord responded.

"Hey Tord?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too min kattunge."