The boy in the striped stockings

I can't stop it with the re-do's ( . .)
So far I've done two stories and I want to save more (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)
So this time, I'm gonna be doing my somewhat old, but not actually that old, chapters called, "Tom in a dress? Not the first time-," "Tom in a dress? Not the first time- Part 2," and "Tom in a dress? Not the first time- Part 3 (Finale)" (´.•﹏•')
I really like the idea of an "Alice in Wonderland" or, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" however you say it, kind of AU ⌯' ▾ '⌯ I feel like I didn't do it any justice with what I originally wrote for it so I'm just gonna try and fix it the best I can  ┐(*´ ˘ '*)┌

Alrighty-
Requested by: Bnhawofwc
Les go
ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

One afternoon, on a warm Wednesday of March, Thomas Rose sat beneath an apple tree in his backyard. His tutor, Mrs. Crumbly, rambled on and on about how school was important and how he should be paying more attention to his studies. Tom continuously yawned throughout the lesson, smirking as he did. He could tell Mrs. Crumbly was annoyed by this, which is why he kept on doing it. You see, Thomas was a troubled kid. More of a wild type. He liked to go outside and explore. He would rather search jungles for buried treasure than sit in school and read all day. Tom sighed. He looked around for some entertainment. He felt like no one understood him. Why be normal when you could be weird? Why be straight faced, when you could be crazy and wild? Tom thought about a place like that all the time. Full of adventure and hope, full of life and wonder. He had quite the imagination as well. He called it "Wonderland" and often sketched up characters while his tutor spoke. The Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and probably his favorite of all, The King of Hearts. Tom sighed. He wanted to live in a place like that. Mrs. Crumbly was boring, school was boring, homework was boring. It all just tired him out. Tom slowly closed his eyes as he dozed off quietly.
Tom yawned as he started to wake up. He blinked slowly before fully opening his eyes. He looked around to see that he wasn't in his backyard. "I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.." He said, standing up. "Wait, wrong movie." Tom was in the middle of a field of grass. He walked around a bit and found a rabbit. It was dressed in a dark purple suit, wore small circular glasses, and held a pocket watch. Tom moved closer to get a better look. He gasped in awe. "That's odd.." He whispered to himself. Suddenly, the rabbit stood on its hind legs and checked the watch. It gasped. "I can't be late!" He exclaimed. Tom jumped a little. "Certainly not the same." He said. He smiled to himself. "I kinda like it." The rabbit stuffed the pocket watch back into its, well, pocket. He then returned to his previous position and hopped away. "Wait!" Tom exclaimed, running after the peculiar animal. The rabbit kept on mumbling to himself and jumped down a rabbit hole. Tom skidded to a halt. "That's huge!" He exclaimed. "Large enough to fit a man.." Tom smirked. He backed up to get a running start then ran into the hole. He laughed and whooped as he fell. "This is amazing!" He shouted. His voice echoed through the hole. He watched as a tea cup, a tea pot, and a plate, fell down the hole as well. Tom gasped in awe. The tea wasn't spilling out. Tom opened the lid to check if there was any tea in there at all. "There's tea in here.." He mumbled. The more Tom stared at it the more Tom realized. It looked a lot like his mother's tea set. "What's that doing here?" He wondered.

Sooner or later, Tom fell down and hit the ground. He blacked out for five minutes before waking up. He groaned and rubbed his head. "Do you think he's dead?" Tom looked around. Who was that? The voice sounded happy yet worried. "He's got my tea! Delightful! Absolutely fantastic!" Tom slowly opened his "eyes" to see a man standing over him. He wasn't much talled than Tom but he wasn't shorter. He wore a lime green suit, a purple tie, and a lime green top hat. He had chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, and a warm smile. He held the tea set that fell with Tom. "Who-Where am I?" Tom asked. "Where are you?" The man repeated. He laughed loudly in Tom's face. "Where are you? Why, Wonderland of course! Nice dress." Tom smiled. "Thank y-wait. Dress?" He wondered, looking down. His white, short sleeved, button up shirt changed into a baby blue dress, with an apron. His navy blue suspenders changed into black and white striped stockings. His formal dress shoes changed into black sneakers. He liked those. "Oh my." Tom said, checking himself out. The man nodded. "Thank you thank you thank you for getting me my tea set back!" He exclaimed. He grabbed Tom's hand in his and shook it rapidly. Tom nodded. "You're welcome sir." He said, not knowing what he did right. The man stared at him in confusion and stopped shaking Tom's hand.
"Sir?"
"Yes. Should I call you something else?"
"Should you call me something else? Of course! Don't you know who I am?"
"Afraid not si-Mister."
The man shook his head. "Come with me." He said. With that, the man walked quickly taking Tom farther into the field.
The two arrived at what looked to be a tea party in the middle of the field. "Sit sit!" The man exclaimed. Tom looked around for a seat and sat in an empty one. The man gasped. "Get up! Get up!" He shouted. Tom stood up. "What is it?" He asked.
"That seat is taken! You have to sit somewhere else!"
"O-Oh? But there is no one sitting there."
"Yes! Yes there is!"
"Who?"
The man stood up and looked at the seat. "Oh." He muttered. "I thought she was here." Tom looked around. "What do you mean?" He asked.
"I may have left someone behind."
"Who?"
"Who? That doesn't matter, she'll be here, now sit! Sit!"
Tom cautiously sat down in the chair and the man sat back down as well. "What is your name boy?" He asked. "Thomas." Tom answered. The man laughed. "Thomas? That doesn't matter, I'm calling you stripes." He said. Tom huffed. He was starting to become annoying now. "My name is Edd. But I also go as Mad Hatter!" The man exclaimed. Tom gasped. "Just like the man from my doodles!" He exclaimed.
"Your what nows?"
"My drawings! I imagined a character just like this!"
"Imagined? No stripes, I'm very much real."
"You are?"
"Aren't you?"
"Well yes but-"
"-SPLENDED! Do you like tea? I have herbal tea, green tea, oolong tea, a cola, black tea, white tea, reali-tea, personali-tea, sereni-tea.. I have a lot!"
Tom hummed. "I'll have some black tea." He said. The Mad Hatter blinked once. He grabbed Tom's cup and poured him sone tea. "That doesn't matter because I'm giving you green tea!" He exlcaimed. Tom huffed. "Why do you keep asking me stuff if you're just gonna keep ignoring what I say." He said. The Mad Hatter stared at him in confusion. "Asking you stuff? I'm not asking you anything! Why did you come here in the first place?" He defended.
"I don't know how I got her-"
"-That doesn't matter, now quick! Sip your tea before it gets too cold! Hurry child! Hurry!"
Tom sighed and took another sip of his tea. "Perfect! Just perfect!" The Mad Hatter exclaimed. "You really are mad." Tom said. The Mad Hatter smiled.
"Thank you! Mad isn't mad if you don't use it!"
"What?"
"Say, what do you get when you cross a turtle with a one eyed bird?"
"I don't know. What?"
"I don't know either!"
The Mad Hatter started to laugh histerically and Tom let out a nervous chuckle. "I think I should get going." He said, standing up. The Mad Hatter nodded. "Why?" He asked. "Because I want to explore this place." Tom answered.
"Why?"
"I just want to-"
"-Why?"
"Because it's weird."
"Why?"
"It's unusual!"
"Why?"
"Because it's differen-"
Tom sighed. "You know what? I'm just gonna leave." The Mad Hatter nodded. "Why are you still here?" He asked. "Don't you have somewhere to go?" He started laughing and Tom walked away.