34/ Date

Sooo I'm back...lol. Anyways who misses me?

Wait I know I should be saying sorry now... for you know like missing a whole month or weeks on updating. What even wrong with me...lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GIRLS :)

______________________________

When we arrived home I bounced on the chair.

"God so help me, I don't drag you from that chair to go upstairs and get dressed" she said as her hands rested on her hips.

I closed my eyes, I was so exhausted.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she yelled and I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"The time's 7:30 and he's coming by 8:00" she said.

"So?" I asked and she frowned.

She came closer and dragged me by the hand.

"Heyy" I complained but she put on a deaf ear. Her hand was holding the cloth while the other was holding so tightly to my skin.

Finally climbing the stairs without tripping, she walked into my room and threw the bag on the bed.

"Get ready, now!!!" She said before leaving the room and I sighed.

I was so exhausted but I imagined telling her that.

I picked the bag and put the cloth on before a few minutes later she came in with a bag.

"What that?" I asked pointing to the bag in her hand.

"Its a makeup kit" she replied coming closer to me.

"I thought I told you no makeup" I protest but she dragged me by the hand again bringing me to sit. Opening the makeup bag before bringing the items in it.

"As if I'll listen" and with that she starts with the makeup.

******
Few minutes after she was through. I really didn't know if the time spent in the boutique was greater that the time spent on makeup or vice-versa.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a fucking barbie. How could she do this to me?

"Perfec--" she was cuts off by the honking of a car outside we both went to check who was it using my window.

I just couldn't help but smile as we both faced each other.

"Wait. Is that him?" She asked and I nodded.

"Isn't he Jace cor-" I cuts her off by nodding clearly she knows him everyone does, I mean he's always on the news I bet he's even on the hottest guy list too. She was jumping up and down.

"OH MY GOD!!! He's like the cutest guy alive" she stated almost screaming and I smiled. Her eyes roams my body for a while.

"You look great M. Go get that man!" She stated and I chuckled. Was she serious?

*****

I climbed my way downstairs. My heels announcing every step I made. On reaching the door I sucked in a deep breath before opening it and turning to where Mia was.

"Please don't destroy the house" I pleaded but she smirked.

"No promises" she said and I shook my head. Mia.

"Have fun" she added and I nodded.

I walked out as she shut the door behind me slowly.

I smiled once our eyes meet and he gave me a warm smile, before I walked closer to him.