01/ Betrayal

First story on wattpad :) , I'll still edit all when i'm through with the story, obviously.

And yeah it contains some mature contents so read at your own risk :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
And guyssss I just created an IG Account for updates, personal ideas from y'all and stuffs like that, the Link's on my bio BTW.... TBVH I'm still considering the username I should use🤧😂 but oh well, here we go...

IG: Obiageli.writes

-------------

I opened the door to her house, and walked up to the living room, expecting her to welcome me like always then we find our way to the bedroom, but she didn't.

"Lily!" Yelling out her name which i didn't get a response before I went to her bedroom, but she wasn't there. It has been a long day so I needed a drink, I went to the kitchen and boom, there she was.

"What the fuck!" My eyes widen in bewilderment. She didn't even look at my direction, as she was clearly enjoying herself, moaning out in pleasure, walking up to them before she looked my direction for the first time and the man stopped on spotting me.

"Don't stop please I'm almost cumming" she said laying her head on the counter with a smile on her face.

"What the fuck lily!" They continued as if I was totally invisible too them at this point.

"Oh-- please don't act all innocent all of a sudden--y--you think you've been the only one playing around--faster-- I know what you've-- been doing-- faster David--You act all innocent but you're not" she said all these whilst moaning and I was getting irritated now

The idiot just kept on from behind, his hands on her waist, though she was right about me not been innocent and all but still that doesn't give her the right to be with another guy, she's supposed to be my play thing alone, only mine.

"Faster David, You are much more better than he is" she blurted out.

Okay that hurt my ego, going closer to him and pushing him off her causing him to fall on the floor, she wanted to object but my hands were across her mouth now.

"Are you going to go or do you want me to kick you out" I stared at him, she tried jerking my hands off, but it was firm on her.

He starts wearing he's boxer slowly and then Jeans before he walked out cursing under his breath, I didn't really care, before removing my hands from her mouth.

"Are you crazy?" She asked.

"Yes,I'm crazy so crazy in love with you".I said yelling.

"Oh please! Do you even know the meaning of the word?" Love!" .she asked.

"What wrong with you Lily?" I asked.

"What wrong with me? Now you ask the obvious question,You! You fucked my best friend and think I wouldn't find out,uh! FYI I did" she stated pointing her hands towards me which she has never done before, she use to be so submissive towards me now why is she so pissed off at me having my way with her best friend,I mean it not my fault, I already made it clear before entering into this relationship it wasn't suppose to be serious, so why was she so worked up and by the way her best friend was fine.

"So why are you so worked up about it" I asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" she asked.

"Is not as if we're in a serious relationship lily and If you want I can give you a blow job" I said.

"I like--You know what it's over between us" She said walking away, as I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her closer to me, placing my lips on hers, kissing them Lustily, she tried pulling me off but I pulled her even closer as I Fondled with her breast , before we later broke from the kiss.

"What did you say, He's better than me?"

I yanked her towards the bedroom, pushing her to the bed as she tried to resist but I pulled her back.

"You're going to regret that statement " I stated.

As I roughly inserted my fingers into her G-spot, this got her screaming, and she moaned out, I smiled,the I started with one finger,then two ,then three, as she begged me not to stop, When she's about to release I removed my fingers.

"Please continue" she begged.

I turned her to the back while she posed into a doggie style and removed my member , without hesitating I found my way into her.

I started thrusting in and out groaning as I did, not taking a second to breath as later she screamed my name and when she was about to release again I withdrew myself, cursing at me when I did. I just smiled before leaning on her.

"Between David and I who's better?" I teased and she hesitated a while before she spoke.

"David!" she blurted.

On hearing his name I was mad and yanked her off the bed and pinned her on the wall, raising her right leg then thrusting in again and she cried out ,I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure but I kept on my head fell on her breast and her arms were around my neck.

"Please don't stop" she pleaded.

I knew she was reaching her climax, I withdrew immediately.

"Who's better?" I asked one more time.

"David!"she repeated.

I pushed her off me, then started putting on my clothes.

"Where are you going, leaving me?" she asked almost pleading.

"Go ask your David" I replied.

"Please just finish this" she pleaded again coming closer to me but as I was about leaving her she spoke again.

"What I'm I suppose to do now" she pressed on.

"Go fuck yourself!"

_________________
*follow

*Vote :)