37/Tape

Heyyyyyy ;) Am back babyyyyy, Who miss me <3

Where are my manners?? HAPPY NEW YEAR Ya'll!!!!!!!! tons of love from me to you xxo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were packed outside his house that I already felt it was like my own home now. He went around to open the car for me and I stepped out majestically.

We both strolled to the front of his door and after some process we were in.

I walked into the living room, him walking behind me which made me hold my breath for a while.

"I want to wash up in the mean time feed yourself to anything you see in the fridge" he said and I smiled.

"Even if what I see is a dog?" I asked and he smiled so broadly at me.

"Suit yourself dear" with that he left.

I walked up to the fridge and helped myself on the yoghurt and cookies.

It been an hour already and he's still freshening up obviously I was already getting bored and walked up to his room passing the hallway.

I called out to his name but no responds; I climbed the stairs and walked to his room as I didnt need any direction anymore.

The door was closed but when I twisted the knob it opened and I walked in. The shower was on that when I knew he was still inside. I sat down on his bed waiting for him to get out when my eyes wandered off to the television that was paused. I saw a blonde hair girl naked, it looked like porn so I might as well be watching something before he comes in right?. I picked up the remote and pressed play, lowering the volume.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was dancing in the most sexual way swinging her hips slowly, performing for someone but I couldnt make out who that was as only hes legs showed not his face and it seemed he was the one making the tape of it.

She came closer to him bending down and giving him a smile but it looked like she was looking at me and I gulped cause it was making me feel uncomfortable.

She unzipped his pants and pulled it off him and tailed her hands down his boxers before pulling it also revealing his hard on cock. I was not going to lie but it was really long, thick and fat. God forgive my dirty mind.

She smiled again for the camera and took it in her hands before sucking on it and I heard a series of moans from him, voice that was awkwardly familiar.

She sucked on it and his hands came at the back of her head, dressing her hair into a pony tail pushing her deeper as he groans and she gagged.

She sucked on it like an expert, going up and down while also giving him a hand job, soon he was coming in her mouth as some spilled on her breast she removed his cock from her mouth and swallowed the ones he had planted in her mouth, gulping down every single one of them, I could see it as her throat moved up and down. His hands reached her face giving her a little squeeze.

Good slut he said and I recognized that voice.

He stands up and put the camera so it'll face them, while he arranges the camera I could now see his face and my eyes widen.

Jace?!!!!!

He was in the torture room with her.

______________________________

OMG!!!!!!

Who could she be???

As we are contemplating why don't we;

*Vote

*comment your thought

Anddddddd

*follow up ;)