40/semi-toture

GUESS WHO'S BACK ...MEEEEE, LOL, at least I didn't back out for a whole year. even if I did have a little writers block :( *plus I was busy as fuck. Well just wanted to say am back fully and stay tuned😌

This part is gonna be quite long 🧘💀🔞

__________________________________________________

He laid me down on the bed, and walked away that gave me time to take all my surroundings in and shivers ran down my spines.

Not knowing how and where am going to be tortured was giving me a second thoughts to back out but I don't know what happens to me all the time,I want to run but my legs were glued down on the floor, I want to talk but my lips maintain a perfect silence not even daring to move.

I just sat down there half naked, and before I could think of anything else he showed up and I gulped really hard when my face went down to his hands.

Dumbfounded I sat down there, and he didn't even dare move as if wanting me to take it all in before he does what he wanted.

Was i really ready?

Coming closer to me and bending his head down to mine, eyes piercing into mine and I could tell he wanted me badly but was waiting for permission.

He kissed me slowly and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer , savouring every taste of him. His right hand fondles my breast and pinching the nipples lightly making my entire body react.

He wasn't having it any longer and threw me to the bed as I tried making myself more comfortable now before he climbs ontop me.

He took my hands above my head and tied them, I was having cold feet by now. Having moving from my face, I could feel his warm breath on my breast and he teased it before sucking and immediately I had butterflies and I closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

He stopped but his hands never left there and I could feel him trail his other hand to my leg. He stopped teasing my nipples and I could feel a cold metal placed on my leg which made me open my eyes staring down and seeing him strapping my legs with straps making my breathing rapid the more.

He clipped my breast to the stainless steel breast clip making my breast pop up before pinching it with an nipple clams and I breath deeply throwing my head back wards and facing the ceiling.

He clipped my breast to the  stainless steel breast clip making my breast pop up before pinching it with an nipple clams and I breath deeply throwing my head back wards and facing the ceiling

After that he stood up and left leaving me in my thoughts a moment back he showed up and ordered I closed my eyes, I obliged neither ways.

I swallowed hard waiting for something to happen, anything, that when I felt cold substance that seems to be dripping on my nipples. It must be ice.

Breathing in and out as a moan escaped my throat, he continued moving the ice gently around my nipples , my body was just reacting to everything, him, his touch,the way am been tied up, everything was perfect.

He moved the ice to my lips causing me to shiver. I parted my lips slightly to give way, surprisedly he stuck his finger in and without thinking I sucked on them like I did when i sucked him before and hearing groan was all I needed to continue ,I bit him slightly and that must have caused something to him because he removed his fingers and they trailed to my thigh down to my Clit. I signed.

Rubbing it up and down , sideways,my hips were already moving to the rhythm slowly, he stopped for a while and I could feel something entering me now. Was it him??

I held my breath for a while till it was all in and moaned. Vibrator.

He turned it on and I knew I was going to break a rule here of not cumming.

My hips moved in motion as he held it still and gosh I knew this was going to be the end of me soon.

On reaching my climax he removed it timely and I cursed under my breath.

"What was that hun?" He asked but I kept mute.

Pinching my nipple so hard I wanted him to stop, the pain I was getting from the clamps and him I was loosing it already.

"You're gonna answer now?"

"I-it n-nothing" I bearly made out sound.

"Good girl!"

"Now moan for daddy" he said and I was confused how was i---

I was cut short when he spanked me with a whip on my breast and I swallowed trying to hold me from swearing at him now.

"I say moan" with every whipping a moan escaped my throat and I couldn't help it, it felt painful but good at the same time. A part of me wanted him to stop the other part wasn't having it and wanted more.

I could only hear my moans and pleas of telling him to stop in the room as it echoed back to me.

He stopped abruptly and grouped my breast one more as a finale making me flinch.

Moving away from the bed I used this as an opportunity to catch my breath as I flipped my neck over.

I heard his footsteps one more time coming closer and I tried to prepare myself for anything coming now.

He covered my face and mouth.

I could feel his breath going down to my clit, gosh it was so warm.

When his lips reached the mouth the mouth mask was muffling my moans and i whined my hips but he kept it in one place for him.

"Don't!" He said with authority.

He sucked every inch of me and I don't know how many times I broke the cumming rule now but him sucking me like that for an hour was gonna make any girl loose their minds. I was probably out of cums now.

On reaching my fifth climax I screamed his name and it echoed back before he stopped. My body was shivering both in and out and once again I tried catching my breath.

As he rubbed there it made my body shiver the more.

"You're already tired when we've not even started"

That statement made me swallowed HARD and I prepare myself for what to come again before he untied me and fucked me senselessly, have never cummed that much before and as far as it was painful it was abnormally good at the same time.

"Am just taking it easy on you love"

He whip my ass with every stroke and all I could do was just moan. He positioned me in most of the styles and he wasn't buying I was tired as he stroke deeper,harder and faster.

__________________
Hehehe, :) he's taking things really slowly
Vote
Comment
Follow

I love y'all>3
Stay tuned for the next episode for now I'll go walk my fish ,😌😹😶