22/ 'I WANT YOU'

{Adoxography}

N. Adox-o-graphy; beautiful writing on a subject or no importance

__________

"I'm much worse than him love" he breadth out and I swallowed the lumps in my throat.

My hearts skipped a beat and I know so much desire were mixed with those word he blurted out, and let not forget that his face is an inch from mine as I bit my lips and gosh I don't know how to breadth again, Was it in and out or out and in?

"Fuck! Emma, please don't" he pleads staring at my lips I instantly knew what he meant and I stopped but felt the urge to continue and let see how long he'll be able to control himself. Or was I taking this too far? Because the normal me would've have pushed him off, but the current me want him to fill the gap between us now.

"I want you" he whispered leaning in to the crook of my neck.

I would be lying if I say I don't want him now and I find myself saying.

"I'm all yours" I said as he took deep breath at the crook of my neck making me close my eyes in.

He trailed kisses up down neck to my boobs, then up my neck to my cheeks, forehead, then lips slowly before tugging on my lower lips making me moan.

"Damn! Emma" he says after pulling away then back again closing the door behind him while I can still feel him on my neck again as my hands were wrapped around him, pushing me back slowly before a seconds we landed on the bed.

He laid me down on the bed as he was now hovering on top of me planting kisses along my neck and lips. One of his hands quickly tails down my body till he reached my pants and pulled them off me, his fingers run along my panties and he slowly starts to pull them down, I let him without interruptions you can say I was enjoying it but as of now I don't care about anyone just him.

I trailed my hands up his shirt trying to unbutton it when his hands stopped me.

"No!" he stated and I didn't want any rooms for argument I let it be.

I put my hands down as his lips went back to my neck leaving wet kisses along the lines and I moan tugging at his head then his lips fell to my lips and I brought him closer as if there were still gaps between us. God I loved how he taste, he tried to slide his tongue in but I refused and he frowned which made me smile, he did it again but I refused and he pulled back.

"Do that again and I wouldn't think twice about punishing you!" he stated coldly which made me grew butterflies in my tummy. Why were his cold demands turning me on? I simply nod and he crashed his lips to mine again, sliding his tongue in this time I let him and he smiled in between the kisses.

**************

Quotes for girls *clears throat*

"When your relationship has hit a bumpy road, but he tells you he still wants you. You want to believe in his words at least for the moment. Wanting you describes this desire".

I know, I know I'm crazy :D

vote

comment

follow <3

Yesterdays post but wi-fi failed us :(