08/ Deal

I knew for some reason I couldn't for one second trust anyone here since they can't even do without me, morons.

"I was only gone for 24 hours and you messed this up" I yelled, throwing the file at him the same time, he bent down to pick it as it was shattered on the floor.

I wasn't the type in controlling my anger as I could literally break anything now just to control myself from holding his head and hitting him on the wall.

"Mi..miss li..lily came at yo..your office yesterday night" he shuttered making sure he wasn't close to me and he was lucky he wasn't cause if he was I would have hit him now, all he gave me today was bad news after bad.

"I don't want to hear that whores name again , and you see to it she doesn't enter my office cause if she does I'm gonna make sure you regrets it" I said pointing a finger to him making him shiver but still nodded. I wanted to walk away from him now since he was like a bad omen for me.

"We..a..are having a deal by 6:00pm today" he hesitated before informing me. I shot him a glare.

"You're just telling me now?" I yelled.

"I..i..sent you an email" he said backing back slowly when I was already moving closer to him

"Who still reads email?" I asked, and looking at his expression he isn't able to answer the question been thrown at him.

"I also called you" he tried defending himself, I frowned at him pulling my phone out switching it on, he was right 15 miss calls was displaying right on my screen, I sigh and looked at him if he was expecting an apology then he should go fuck himself.

"Whe...where we.....were you last night?" he dared ask me that normally I would've have turned and told him to shut the fuck up but I didn't do any of that instead I smiled as I recalled her face staring into mine, her eyes boring into me, her sweet moans, those sweet soft lips I'll wish I could kiss every day, beautiful brown skin of hers', the note, Fuck why on earth would I leave her with a note maybe I should've left cash? She's not a whore you moron.

"I'm such a dick for leaving her that" All this were just going in my head as it started giving me a headache but her breath on my neck got me smiling again as I rubbed the area, before the idiot had to distract me.

"Sir!" he said completely distracting from what is making me happy right now; I turned around to face him.

"What?" I said coldly shooting him a killer glare.

"Meeting" he informed me.

"I'm not deaf you know, get out!" he didn't even wait for one seconds before leaving I tried getting back to my thought but it wasn't as good as before.

"Fuck!" I cursed walking out of my office heading to the car; he was already waiting for me there. It drove off.

_______________

keep ya vote coming in :))))

Another story published Assasin why don't you check it out now :D.