13/ Addiction

I have no idea what went over to me when I did that to her I guess seeing her in that cloth really turned me on. I pushed my hair backward, now I was turned on more than ever, but at the same time I scared her away.

"Sir" I was so engrossed in my thought I didn't know someone entered I turned and it was my P.A I sigh and walked past him.

My day's not going well.

When I was out of the firm I spotted her and I wondered if she worked here.

She has that same cloth from last night when I stripped her an-.

I shook my head to remove the thought I couldn't deny of how much I wanted her at this moment she was like an addiction to me now I wonder if I'll be able to remove the thought, her smell from me today.

He opened the glass for me to walk out I looked back hopping I'll see that face but I didn't I sign again and walked out heading to the car while him beside me as the driver was already inside waiting for us and we drove off.

"That deal" I recalled telling my P.A close to me.

"I'm going to do it" I blurted as he eyes were widely opened.

"Don't start just get me the papers tomorrow" I said.

"Or today" I said quietly hopping he wouldn't hear the word.

"Okay" he said and I swear I saw a smirk on his lips but I looked away.

Won't be updating for a while got exams 🤧