30/ 'it's just drugs'

I'm back and I have two chapters for you guys and girls to make up for the time I spent off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Clairvoyant}

Clair-voy-ant: A person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

________________

Emma PROV

While I was climbing down from the stairs, my eyes had been fixed on his. I was trying to read his expression but at the last minute his face got blank but have already seen it; Fear, anxiety, was written all over his face. When I reached the last stair I walked up to him as he eyes were on me the whole time.

"Are you okay?" I asked at of concern and he opened his mouth to say something but closes afterward.

"Who was at the door?" I asked, I didn't know why I cared but I believed I deserve the truth right? Or I'm I just poking into his business? I was about to give up but then he spoke.

"N-no one!" he muttered as if trying to make me drop the subject but that answer wasn't good enough for me, cause I was always curious, that just me.

"If there was no one then why the angry face?" I asked and he stared at me for a while before trying to walk away but I stopped him before he was half-way gone and I felt him tense up when I had held his arm.

"Come on you can talk to me" I reassured him; Why did I care so much, maybe I just wanted him to be mine and not discuss his problems with another woman. Childish I know.

"Please let me be, Emma" he said and I noticed his voice changed from the sweet one to an angry one waiting to devour its prey.

"What wrong with you? Just te-"he cuts me off yelling.

"I SAID I NEED TO BE ALONE!!! ARE YOU DEAF?" he spat out and i gasped in shock.

Did he just yell at me?

I dropped his arm slowly as his eyes followed my motion before he stormed off, climbing the stairs in a bit of rush and slamming the door, hard. Even from far away I could hear it as it vibrated through the whole house.

I stayed like that for a moment still confused as ever, someone that was devouring me with his eyes a few minutes ago was been this way after the opening the door for someone.

I walked up to door, trying to open it but that when I realize I don't know his code.

Shit.

I went to the window maybe I'll see who was that, but no one was there. Anyways I needed to go home and the door wasn't even bulging. So I guess I had to face that face again.

Walking up to the stairs that have grown fond off, I opened his door slowly looking round to see if he was there but wasnt. I walked closer and saw a lifeless body on the floor.

Jace?

I walked up to him and it was indeed him.

"Jace, jace, jace!!!" I was panicking now, what happened to him. I brought out my phone from my pocket that when I paused. If I did call an ambulance I dont know the code for his stupid door.

Now what am I suppose to do, No one has ever passed on me like this.

I checked his pulse thankfully he was still alive, walking to the doors as I went into one but it was the closet, going into the other and I couldn't help but admire the bathroom, the bath tub and the glass that stood before me, in it was the shower, the flat screen tv that was off. I shook my head this wasn't the right time for that.

I saw a bowl and I placed it under the tap as I was waiting for it to full when my eyes travelled down to the counter I saw an injection there. I raised it up to figure out what was this.

Was he sick?

All my time of curiosity the bowl has been filed up with water and I dropped down the injection to carry the bowl of water, going back to the room in a hurry and sprinkling him with the water but he didnt bulge. God I was panicking. I tried again but nothing.

I dropped the bowl and started shaking him but nothing. That when I heard a phone ringing I pulled mine but it wasn't it. It was coming from him and I reached down his pocket to collect it.

The caller id name looked familiar. I picked.

"Jace, you havent been coming to your sessions lately, why is that?" she asked and I was thankful.

"Ellen!"

"Hello, Jace passed out, I don't know what to do? I cried out and she paused.

"Emma?" she asked.

"Is he breathing?" she asked and I replied with a positive answer.

"Good, I need you to calm down Emma" she reassured but I wished it was that simple.

"Check his arms or any part of his body if there's and injection mark on" she said and I complied. I checked his arm and there was one.

"In his arm" I said as my heart beat was beating awkwardly fast.

"Fuck!" She cursed out and I knew from that she knew what was wrong with him.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked and I believed my hands were shaking now.

" it just drugs, What I want you to do now is to-" I cut her off on the last part.

"WAIT, DRUGS??" I yelled out.

"Yes but he'll explain all that to you later, now I want you to call 911 so-" I cut her off.

"His pass code--I don't know it" I say and she cursed again.

"His breathing right?" I nodded but I realized she wasnt here.

"Yes!"

"Rub the center of his sternum hard" she said and I did just that.

"Give him CPR, and if his not up for another three minutes.. well I-" she paused and I tried controlling myself from yelling, I switched the phone off and gave two compressions on his chest. He still wasn't responding I did it again per seconds this time.

I got to my feet bringing one of the pillows on the bed for him, laying him on his back tilting his head backwards and supporting his neck with the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! soooo long :( (1112 words)

Does he have a lot of explaining to do or not?

Anyways guys and gals, have you noticed that anytime she want to go home something comes up, well I'm just noticing myself...LOL.

Vote

Comment :)

Follow.