29/ Pregnant?

I'M BACK BABY!!!!!

*********

{Sonder}

N. Son-der; Realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as yours.

__________

"What the fuck are you doing here" I asked turning back to a smiley face, I was clearly annoyed.

She sighs before speaking again.

"I'm pregnant" she stated and I opened my mouth slightly.

Is this a dream?

As if my silence was killing her she brought my hands forward to her tummy so I could feel her baby bump.

"It a symbol of our love, Jace" she said at this moment I couldn't think straight, I couldn't breath. I was having mixed emotions now; On the other hand was confusion to how it happened and the other was anger of letting this happen and fear of having a baby. I haven't even taken care of myself talk less of a baby.

I did the opposite of what she expected or not, I withdrew my hand and slammed the door to her face.

That when I saw Emma walking down the stairs putting on the cloth she had worn yesterday. Her eyes never left mine as she made her way down the stairs as if trying to read my expression, I knew she was suspicious of something plus I didn't know if she had heard anything also.

When she reached the last stair she cat-walked up to me.

"Are you okay?" she asked as I opened my mouth to say something but closed them afterwards.

"Who was at the door?" she pressed on.

"N--no one" I say hoping she'll drop it and I don't have to yell for her to leave me.

"If there was no one then why the angry face" she asked.

I tried walking away as the thought of Grace and the baby bumped to me again but she stopped me when I was half-way gone.

"Come on! you can talk to me" she said and I wished she hadn't touched me, I feel myself growing angrier by the minutes and I don't want to lose it with her.

"Please let me be, Emma" hopping she'll understand that I needed time to be alone.

"What wrong with you? Just te--" I cut her off.

"I SAID I NEED TO BE ALONE!!! ARE YOU DEAF?" yelling out and she stared at me in shock and that when I realize what have done, as I looked at her hand that were dropping slowly. I walked away from her, heading towards the stairs before reaching my bedroom and slamming the door,hard.

What have I done? A child how is that possible I'm always cautions. How was I suppose to raise a child in this mess, me been a sadist.

If grace has my baby I'll surely get married to her that her tradition and I feel nothing for her as I'm also not ready for neither and to be honest I didn't even know if it was really mine or not, And there's Emma, the girl I'll ever say I truly loved not just by the word but I felt it, I felt something for her that I haven't felt for any other girl before and I was also going to ask her to be my girlfriend, but now there's not going to be an us.

I laid back on the bed, I needed something to get my mind off all these. Quick, walking into my bathroom, tilting my head up then seeing a box just where I left it, bringing it out as I opened it and brought out the Opioids.

I placed the box back, as I walked back to the counter looking at myself in the mirror before injecting myself with it, the sharp pain of the needle that gazed my skin made me flinch as I tighten my hands. At first I felt intense feelings of well-being and happiness, and everywhere started getting blurry as I stumbled back to my room trying my best not to trip over, feeling of being sleepy was passing the information to my brain as it didn't allow me to go over to my bed before my legs failed me and eventually I gave up and fell on the cold floor.

Everywhere was too blurry for me to make out anything before my room door went flying open and I felt a warm touch to my skin.

___________

Pregnant? WHAT!!!, Why now when Emma and Jace wanted to start a romantic relationship.

{I hope this wasn't too confusing for you guys cause I have it all planed in my head}

Take your time ;

*Commenting

*Voting

*Following