26/ 'What a way to start a Sunday.'

Another update guys ;)

( Emma's prov)

************
{Celibacy}

cel-i-ba-cy (from Latin cælibatus): is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually abstinent, or both, usually for religious reasons.

________

I felt something warm wrapped behind me, I opened my eyes slowly, looking down to my waist and saw a masculine hand wrapped around me, I then smiled remembering yesterday's night.

I turned around to meet his face as he was fast asleep and he looked so peaceful in his sleep and hot as well, his hand never leaving my waist even when I turned and I was never planning to take them off me either.

I stared at him and I couldn't help but admire the beautiful creation mother nature made. His jaw line was sharp also giving way to pink lips, the eyes that were closed seems to be moving as if he wasn't asleep and his moustache were trimmed perfectly.

My tummy growled and I recalled that I haven't eaten since yesterday, I made an effort to stand but his hand on my waist had other plans of not letting me go, they dragged me down and I fell on his chest. I tried my best not to trail my fingers on his naked chest as they were so smooth, I looked up at him but he was still fast asleep and I took that as my crew to get up again.

I tried taking his hands off me and pulling out a pillow placing it where I was, it took like two minute before I came successful standing up I tried walking away that when I found out I was half naked, I had only the panties on.

I was now walking away from the bed when strong and warm grip wrapped it way on my wrist and dragged me down onto the bed as he hovered on me now.

"Sneaking on me princess?" he asked and all I could I was to stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Cat bit your tongue?" he asked and I scoffed.

"No!" I say and he smiled.

"You're so beautiful even when you sleep" he complimented tugging the hair strands that has fallen on my face earlier to the back of my ear and his eyes later fell on my naked breast and he gave a smirk.

"Eyes up here" I say and he brought his eyes to mine, smiling wholeheartedly.

"I was about to go to the kitchen" I say trying my best not to smack that smirk of his face.

"Leaving me?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Is not as if I'll go forever"

"Good! cause you're mine" he said and I felt butterflies flying in my stomach and my face was heating just by hearing him say that, I bit my lips and he sucked his breath before speaking.

"Emma please" he pleaded staring at my lips and I Immediately stopped as he sighs before dropping on the bed and wrapping his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him.

We stayed like that for a while before I could feel his warm hands come down to cup my butt before pulling me all the way on top of him to the point I was straddling him. Both of my knees were on either side of his body as his hand rested on my ass.

My lips came crashing down onto his as his hands on my ass moved my hips for me against him. A moan escaped my throat as his tongue bit down on my lips, asking for entrance. I let him without any hesitation leaving him slowly massage his tongue against mine.

Then, I could feel his hand slowly trail from my ass to inside my panties. I could fell every one of his motions as he slid his hand to my pussy. He grabbed against my lips, creating a pleasurable friction.

As if the friction wasn't enough he inserted a finger inside of me for a while. Pulling away from the kiss my eyes were closed all the way enjoying this moment. I was entirely wet and he knew that. His fingers stroked the inside of my walls with each thrust of his finger. It had me moaning out in bliss against his lips.

He tore the panties I was wearing in a heartbeat. The sound was undeniable sexy to my ears as I opened my eyes to see him already smirking at me. He moved his boxers that he was wearing just enough to uncover what I really needed at that point.

I reached between us and grabbed him before linning him up at my entrance. Slowly, I started to lower myself down onto him, but seems he wasn't ready for foreplay. He reached up and grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly pulled me down, filling me with him. I gasped at how full I felt. At this angle, he was so deep inside of me.

I waited for a minute adjusting to his length and started rocking back and forth on him slowly, but started to gain speed. While I was bouncing up and down his cock, I could feel his hand wander down to my bottom as he pushed me to grind more against him each time I impaled myself with his girth.

With each thrust my breast jiggle right in front of his eyes. His eyes were glued to them as I circled my hips in a motion before sliding up his pole once again. I squeazed around him anytime I slide right back again. The sound we were making with our bodies sounded sexy to my ears making me more turned on than ever before as I increased my pace and he groaned. A moan came out of me as I closed my yes tossing my head backward.

His hands moved from my bottom to my breast, where he cupped my breast in his hand. I could feel as he molded them and rested my hardening nipple bud in-between his fingers. It felt so good as he continued this while my body was pleasuring itself on his cock.

I could feel my climax coming on and started riding furiously than before, then I was later pushed over the edge , waves and pleasure swarm through me as a loud moan erupted from me and my body stopped what it was doing. I let out a breath before his hands moved right back down to my hips. He rocked them back and forth against his shaft.

After a while he came deep inside of me before letting out a deep breath and I smiled, he then flipped me over and I laid on the bed each of us almost panting as he later wrapped his arms around me bringing him closer and I obliged.

What a way to start a Sunday.

___________

This chapter is soooooo long :(
-Anyways:) ;
*Vote
*Comment
*Follow

I don't know when I'll post the next update the wi-fi isn't stable as well as it frustrating :(

P.s : Don't hate me for the meantime 🥺🥺