15/ His place

The pic was suppose to be in the night tho :) and the stairs were supposed to be longer than that weird what happened? :(

______________________________

After an hour later, he pulled outside his garage.

He turned the car off and came outside leaving only me inside as I tried to unbuckle the seat belt before I saw him turning over to my side and what he did next was hell surprising, he opened the door for me and gestured for me to come out stretching his hands forward like a gentleman.

My mouth were slightly opened and it seems my silence was getting him impatience as he leaned forward to unbuckle it himself since I was finding it hard to do for some time.

His face were now only a few inches from mine and I gulped from the effect and turned my eyes facing outside as If I was looking for something but I could see him from my eye side smirking and I wondered why.

As If that was not enough he picked me up bridal style and clumsily my hands fell on his hard chest as we stood, his hands were on my waist now neither of us letting go of this beautiful moment both staring at each other.

I couldn't help when my gaze fell on his lips, those pink lips that once kissed me and now every thought of me kissing him filled my head but I knew I was only here for one thing.

The kit!

I broke from our stare as his hands left my waist; the look on his face wasnt appealing as I knew he wasn't happy for my sudden behavior.

"Your wounds are already getting exposed" I reminded and he almost growled.

"Follow me!" he commanded rather coldly but I followed him neither-the -less having in mind that when I'm through Im heading home not wanting another surprises.

The breathtaking mansion that stood before me caught my eyes now and I was memorized by the view, the neatly cut bushes that surrounded us made the air most certain purified around us and above all was beautiful and I didnt know why I hadnt noticed it yet up until now, maybe because I was busy thinking about lips.

The surrounding was really cool and I breadth in the fresh air closing my eyes as I walked, suddenly I bumped into something strong and I opened my eyes as I met his glare on me with his lips twitching up a little.

I bumped into him.

"I--I'm--sorry" I managed to form out words as he just chuckled slightly then turned around and continue walking to the gigantic door before us now.

I could see him attempting to type in a code but I looked away immediately knowing that was private, it beeped out acceptance and we were in.

At this moment I didn't know which was more mesmerizing the outside or the inside?

It had more furniture for a living room if you ask me and a small shelf hang above us with books neatly arranged on it, the chairs were rounded, the flat screen was bigger than mine let say only 16inches wider than mine but still big, there were flower vase on each table, one on the counter, entrance and in the living room they all had different kinds of flowers to fit their environment, the fire place just made the living room light up and I suddenly felt warmth instantly .

"Do you leave alone?" I asked knowing full well this place was way too big for one person to stay in; he turned around before answering my question.

"Yes!" He said and I widened my eyes in amusement.

"How many rooms are there?" I asked further at off curiosity.

"Like 4 or 5" he said unsure of the answer he gave.