06/ EMMA'S PROV.

Hi

{Soo what do you think about my imagination of Emma?}

----------------------

It funny how I got pleasure from a stranger, I've never felt so alive in my whole life, he really knew how to handle a girl I'll give him that.

I stared at him as he came up to me planting a kiss onto my lips, I immediately responded and he deepened the kiss again this left me wanting him even more.

I couldn't believe myself at this moment, I wanted him inside me now more than ever before, wanting him to fill the gap he just implanted on me, God so many nasty things on my mind now I just hope my expression doesn't sells me out.

He stopped the kiss with a peck on my neck making my eyes close. He stared at me for a while as if reading my mind.

"Should we..?" he asked.

As I was now I would say that was the most stupid question he could ever ask me, but I knew he was expecting an answer though.

"Get over it!" I blurted surprising not only him but myself too.

His facial expressions showed he was taken back by my bluntness but he hesitated before he carried on, starting with trails of kisses on my neck leaving a feeling I couldn't express all I could do was submit myself to him now.

"You're so beautiful" he murmured nibbling on my ear, while stretching his hands into a cabin close to us revealing a small wrapped nylon I guessed, but it turns out to be a condom. You know for a desperate guy he's quite responsible. I watched as he unwrapped it and applied it on looking straight to me with a smirk.

God he's really big.

"Are you sure?" He asked still uncertain himself.

"Yes"

He rested on me again his hands down there for a while before thrusting in, gosh I could feel the heat right now as I breath heavily with a moan escaping the back of my throat, it was so painful.

He was so hard as he kept thrusting in and out slowly but I wanted more I wanted him even deeper than that.

"Deeper" I blurted.

He gave me exactly what I wanted, he thrust in more with a groaned slightly, almost reaching my climax I screamed more for him and he fulfilled my wish and went even deeper more that the rest, he literally gave me all of him now

God he was so big and I tried my best not to scream the entire time, cause at first it got painful but later on it was moving to an undesirable pleasure.

I put my hands at the back of his head pulling him close to me while his hands were at the side of me my breath obviously touching his warm skin as my lips were now slightly opened.

"Fuck!" I groaned out.

He thrust in harder grunting as he did, when I was reaching my climax it felt like I had to pee which was kind off embarrassing at that moment.

"Release yourself to me" he murmured to me as if reading my mind again.

Neither-the-less I released  and that I felt wet. it was really good at that moment as he stopped , feeling something in me guess he comed also, I felt him a shaken on top of me, and he was panting. He dropped off me relaxing on the bed next to me , He put his arms around my belly as I did the same to his chest , cuddling ourselves tightly never letting go.

We slept off as if we've know each other for a long time.

______________

Can you do this with a completely, hot (or beautiful), good looking stranger? ;)

Lemme know in the comment section box ;)

*Vote

*Follow