19/Feelings

I'm in a bad mood:((((((((( ;

Firstly: I just came up with any name for this chapter, I was short of clues :(.

Secondly: This was suppose to be yesterday's post but the Wi-fi got turned off :(

I hope today's a good day as I want to update 2 more hot chapters ;)

__________________________________________

When he was done cleaning up my wounds as he also offered to ride me home after he took a shower I agreed and wandered round the mansion till he cleaned up.

It still felt so magical here at his place and after taking all this in I was heading up to my room to clean up, when I walked pass his room the door was slightly opened as I peeked in it still seeing the glass were still shattered on the floor.

I knew what I was about to do was horribly wrong but still did it, I walked into the room slowly, I could still hear the drip of water means he was till in the shower.

I took all the luxury in, from the king size bed bigger than mine he had let me stay in, white shit were spread and the pillows were just the right color to blend in it environment, arranging it from the ascending order lower to the descending order. The lamp was on top the drawl close to the bed. A small glass table was placed at the center of the room with a vase and flowers in it . A beautiful chandelier was hung up high lighting the whole room as did the sun rays from outside. My eyes travelled to the fire place as one chandelier was hung above and a table at each side with lamps on both. The curtains already parted ways for sunlight to penetrate into the room. The room had two doors I guess the door close to the chandelier besides the fireplace was maybe the bathroom and the other was the closet or maybe vice-versa.

I walked up to the bed not able to resist it, I sat on it and it was really soft under my butt just like the one I had slept in, I smooth it with my palms. The thought of waking up in this everyday was really nice.

I was so trapped in my daydream I didn't know he had come out from the bathroom and when my eyes meet his he was already smirking causing a blush to form on my face as I jerked up almost immediately.

He was standing in the middle of the sun that was penetrating, my eyes fell down from his eyes to his chest as water was glistening on his skin, his hair was messy as to it was still wet, and his abs, I really wished I can feel how they were now and the towel was tied loosely on his waist, I gulped. He really was the sex God everyone dreamed about. I came to meet his again but he was just staring at me.

I wished he would just...Wait was I thinking? I got to snap out of, I shook my head slowly.

He scoffed and I stared at him in confusion. "If you're really shaking your head to remove any bad though then trust me cause It won't work" he said as he came closer to his closet that was behind me.

"Uh...um...I'll give you space" I said not knowing what to say again I was about leaving when he pulled me back using my wrist. my back leaned against his strong body and I immediately felt weak in the knees, I could just faint now and he take me to bed, I couldn't breath anymore.

Way too close, breath in, breath out Emma you need it to live.

Thoughts were all in my head and when I mean thought, I meant bad ones, dirty, naughty, God I was thinking of all the things I want him to do now as his warm breath on my neck wasn't helping me try to shake from this trance and I closed my eyes as I could feel his bulge at the back of my ass.

"There's so many things I want to do to you and you have no idea" he said at the crook of my neck his vibration made me shiver at the same time warm all through.

"Tell me-" I muttered, before I could even process what my brains were saying.

"Or you can show me?" I asked and he let go off my wrist in somewhat shock. I turned around to meet his as he stared at me.

"No! gosh y...you don't know how you turn me on... by just saying stuff like that" he said and somehow I wanted his touch on me again, the closeness and I was not going to lie it was making me feel hornier by the seconds from the time I came here I've been trying to control myself but honestly I can't fight nature.

Can I?

I have the urge to kiss him right now to show I was serious.

I didn't know where the courage came from but I found myself walking closer to him and crashing my lips to his, he was hesitant at first but later kissed back wrapping his arm around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck bringing him closer, he brought his hands to my butt and jumped on him still not breaking from our kiss as my cloth dried the water for him, I felt he was moving till he pushed me on something soft that when I knew it was his bed, he climbed on top of me but I wasn't having any of that since my confidence seemed to have grown I took control for what I've started, I pushed him off me and climbed on top of him as he opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Why don't you just show me?" I asked after pulling from the kiss breathlessly.

"because..I..I know you won;t like it"he says as his breathing touched my face and he pulled me back for another kiss.

"Wat are you? A sadist?" I asked jokingly after pulling from the kiss.

"What if I am?" he asked and I twitched my eyebrows in confusion.

"You know you're really cute when you do that" he said a smile appearing on his face but I ignored his compliment.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked getting off him now and we were both sitting.

"Are you scared, I am?" he asked.

"Are you really?" I asked I was tired of him beating around the bush.

"Not exactly" he said and I released a sigh of relieved I didn't think I was holding in for so long.

"So what does that mean?" I asked again.

"I mean...I can't really explain it" he said as he scratches his back of neck out of nervousness.

"Then show me if you can't explain" I blurted as my face redden as ever now.

"I...Emma...y...you're asking me to fuck you right now" he said

I faced down and bit down on my lower lips.

Was I really?

He stood up heading to a door and I waited for a while before he stepped out revealing him with a blue pants and a simple brown top which his abs was still transparent.

He walked up to the bed side and grabbed my hands and pulled me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere I haven't showed you. Yet" he said fumbling something in his pocket. We now stood at a different hall in his house next to a close door which I somehow hadn't seen before

"What's this?"

"Uhh" he chuckled slightly as he turned the key into the door and opened it my eyes widened and I gasped.

er i hope you liked this chapter though :(